Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Only time I've ever written a complaint letter to the manager before we even moved in about how the leasing agents treat potential residents.
1 star
Honestly the worst place I have ever lived, and the worst company that I have had to deal with. I will never live here again, and I will never recommend it to anyone.
Parking is a difficult barrier to overcome. Professionals will struggle with inflexible policies that are not customer centric. Treat loyal renters with respect to encourage renewals and balanced living accommodations.
The houses are fine, but the the rental people's attitude is bad. And inefficient. I know someone who rented an apartment here for two years. Sure, the apartments were nice, well furnished and afforded a good view - but the renters were paying for that. The management office fell short in the most basic courtesies. I hate the tow truck.
The only reason I am rating Copper Beech 3 stars is because the price of rent is ridiculous for such an average apartment. Bugs are constantly finding ways into my apartment as there are cracks in corners of the walls and a crack in my front door. You can tell where Copper Beech repaints the walls as the whites are two different colors. The humidity in the single apartments is ridiculous to the point where I had mold and mold mites in my house.
Overall, it's an okay place to live. It's not very convenient with the lack of maintenance people compared to the number of tenants. It took over a week to have our washer fixed, and we had to wash our clothes at a laundry mat (to keep them from molding,) since they were soaking wet from being in the water-filled washer. Also, when calling about it, the leasing agent was rude, and called me a liar. Very unprofessional.
The one bedroom at Northbrook Greens is VERY small for the high rent Copper Beech charges. You can get much better deals if you look around a little bit.
Like the apartment/unit amenities. Maintenance is SLOW. Took 2 months to get dishwasher fixed. Now waiting over 2 weeks for another request.
I like the space of the apartments and I love that I can have my dog with me. It's also great that a CATA bus pass is included, without this I would have moved to a place closer to campus. The downsides: maintenance takes a very long time to fix problems (if they fix them at all), the other people in the community do not pick up their dog's poop, and the lease does not work well with the schedule of the semester. A lease should start and stop at the beginning of July so it is even with the beginning of fall semester and end of spring semester, and there should be an option to have your lease stop in December (for fall graduates).
the maintain was pretty slow and had to wait for about a month. moreover, do not think the community did a great job on shelving the snow at the parking space