Only time I've ever written a complaint letter to the manager before we even moved in about how the leasing agents treat potential residents.

Moving into the two bedroom from a 3 bedroom next month. Townhomes are really nice and roomy. The kitchen is huge! Breakfast nook is an added bonus as well.

We've only just signed the lease, but their office staff was so helpful and patient. We were able to find the apartment the day we were leaving State College and work the remaining paperwork out online.

Been here for two years, overall it is a nice place to live. Maintenance can be slow but it’s a quiet friendly place to stay. Towing is really enforced so guests beware

The one bedroom at Northbrook Greens is VERY small for the high rent Copper Beech charges. You can get much better deals if you look around a little bit.

I wish the one bedroom came with a tv, but other than that the staff is very nice and helpful, the neighborhood is quiet and overall the apartment is better than what we expected

Great place to live! I would definitely recommend it to others. The staff members working in the office and very friendly and helpful. Certainly will recommend to others

Community fee only provides the bus pass, but I believe they should try and host more community activities to be more accurate as a community fee. Other than that it's been a good experience.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

I haven't had any complaints recently. I enjoy that the management is taking initiative to create community events for everyone to attend!!!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The leasing staff was great. They worked with getting into my unit early and really helped during the relet process. They answered all my questions even took picture of the townhome when I wasn’t able to get to to see the Unit myself.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

the maintain was pretty slow and had to wait for about a month. moreover, do not think the community did a great job on shelving the snow at the parking space

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The maintenance is great but the speed is too slow. I have to wait like half a month or a month for a single person to come and fix things. Moreover, the community is good.

Like the apartment/unit amenities. Maintenance is SLOW. Took 2 months to get dishwasher fixed. Now waiting over 2 weeks for another request.

The Northbrook Greensblocation is a quite location near 2 bus stops on the N route, maintenance is slow, the staff is friendly and usually helpful.

The only reason I am rating Copper Beech 3 stars is because the price of rent is ridiculous for such an average apartment. Bugs are constantly finding ways into my apartment as there are cracks in corners of the walls and a crack in my front door. You can tell where Copper Beech repaints the walls as the whites are two different colors. The humidity in the single apartments is ridiculous to the point where I had mold and mold mites in my house.

I have heard from my friends that Copper Beech North Brook is a great place to stay, it is a nice and quiet place, with a great community. Keep up the good work!

proper rental for two bedroom that has plenty of space. Also i think this challenges provide us a good way to learn more about copper beech and at the mean time earn some gift card.

you really did a good job, i really didnt notice there was a this kind of service exist in the past. But now I can earn some extra money from this website

I love living here, so sad to move out soon. I got a furnished apartment and the furniture was in great condition. The only downside is sometimes people don't clean up after their pets.

Kind of dirty but it's quiet and safe. The area around the dumpsters is always gross. Took them awhile to get the grass mowed too. Almost looked like they were going to make hay.

you are doing a great job keep it up good job really good job i lve this a lot so yes you are doing good. i really like using this. i like free things

Pleasant place to live. I have been pleased with the management team, when needed. One suggestion for improvement would be adding a gym facility on-site.

We have loved living here the past two years! Recently there had been a lot of unclaimed dog poop outside and when the weather is nice our neighbors above thee cigarette butts in our bush area. Both were addressed by copper beech prior to ever having to make a complaint. Hopefully things will stay this way when spring comes

Poor quality appliances and fixtures lead to a lot of maintenance calls. Paint was splashed onto cupboards and switch covers. Windows leak cold air.

Cooper beach Northbrook is good community for students to live. The cost is reasonable and the living room is big enough for a person who likes party. Kitchen is the my favorite area in two bedroom house because it is big and have lots of spaces to put different types of food includes spices, dry food, cans, pots and so one. Each house can have one visitor parking for their friend to visiting. Also, Northbrook have three buses to campus and downtown,( NE and N ,and NV). The bus brings the resident lots of convenience and always can have a seat don’t even need to stand because there is only one bus stop before our community. I shared a balcony with my friend and we always drink some beers and talked to each other in the weekend. The balcony is a good place for us to chatting. Overall, I will recommend my friends to choose Cooper Beach Northbrook to live for their school life.