Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Just starting the progress with moving in on the 1st, one of the staff mememebrs has been very kind and helpful with the progress. She has done a great job!
Only time I've ever written a complaint letter to the manager before we even moved in about how the leasing agents treat potential residents.
Moving into the two bedroom from a 3 bedroom next month. Townhomes are really nice and roomy. The kitchen is huge! Breakfast nook is an added bonus as well.
We've only just signed the lease, but their office staff was so helpful and patient. We were able to find the apartment the day we were leaving State College and work the remaining paperwork out online.
Been here for two years, overall it is a nice place to live. Maintenance can be slow but it’s a quiet friendly place to stay. Towing is really enforced so guests beware
The one bedroom at Northbrook Greens is VERY small for the high rent Copper Beech charges. You can get much better deals if you look around a little bit.
I wish the one bedroom came with a tv, but other than that the staff is very nice and helpful, the neighborhood is quiet and overall the apartment is better than what we expected
Great place to live! I would definitely recommend it to others. The staff members working in the office and very friendly and helpful. Certainly will recommend to others
Community fee only provides the bus pass, but I believe they should try and host more community activities to be more accurate as a community fee. Other than that it's been a good experience.
I haven't had any complaints recently. I enjoy that the management is taking initiative to create community events for everyone to attend!!!