I have only lived in my apartment for a semester so I don't have a very complete thought on the place. So far, everything is going great despite a few mishaps.

I found it very helpful that whenever I called the office, someone always picked up and was eager to help me with my issue. Overall, I had a stress-free experience and it made going away to college that much easier to prepare for!

Everything seems to be running pretty well. The biggest problem was our fire alarm that would go off all the time but has seemed to stop. Although it does take a very long time for it to be shut off.

Okay customer service. It's clear they are used to working with college students so they assume the resident is usually at fault. New management has improved online payment system. Great location.

So far everything has been smooth with applying for the apartment. John answers all my emails promptly and completely which is great. Looking forward to living at copper beech next fall

Copper Beach Town Homes in State College PA is perfect for people moving up to University Park for schooling. Beautiful Homes with a great neighborhood.

Parking is a difficult barrier to overcome. Professionals will struggle with inflexible policies that are not customer centric. Treat loyal renters with respect to encourage renewals and balanced living accommodations.

Honestly the worst place I have ever lived, and the worst company that I have had to deal with. I will never live here again, and I will never recommend it to anyone.

Overall, I really enjoy living here. The community is usually quiet and what I love most is the amount of space in my unit. My only suggestion for improvement would be maintenance requests. I have had an outstanding maintenance request since August.

Your staff is frustratingly under-informed and the tow company is vindictive, especially given we can't read the writing in the parking lot. But the apartments are really pretty!

Pretty good so far. Maintenance requests were addressed promptly and swiftly. Adequate pest control needs to be done, there are different types of flies and insects finding its way into the house.

Copper Beech has great accommodations at a price that is very competitive in the State College area. Only downfall in a 1 bedroom that I've found is the breakfast bar being the only area to sit to eat, I would much rather prefer a table.

Copperbeech is somewhere you wanna live when you are looking for quiet life and study. People never party here and most of the residence are quiet. Starbucks and trader joe's are with in the walking distance

Large room and nice services, actually it's easy to park and I am interested the free bus pass for Copper Beach residences. That's make me decided to leave in here.

Unit is very nice. Maintenance requests are a little slow. Outdoor BBQs and basketball court is a nice benefit. Overall, great place to stay - would recommend.

The community is nice, pets are well-contained and cleaned up after, and the leasing office staff has been helpful and acommodative thus far.

Relatively quick maintenance and very clean apartments! Move in day ran rather smoothly. The staff are extremely friendly willing to answer any questions you might have.

pretty good. Especially for new residents. A little slow when I need to fix windows, but understand since a lot of works need to do for the entire COPPER BEECH.

It is wonderful, considering how quiet the community are. Although the rent is kind of expensive in comparison to other options, we have really spacious townhouse, and also the bus pass, internet etc. are included. Overall, it is really nice experience so far.

So far my stay has been great. Any maintenance issue has been handled promptly. I have not had any Peking issues which was a concern due to reviews online.

Move in process was better than the rest. Even though there were maintenance issues prior to my occupancy, they were on it and everything was fixed in a timely manner.

Good overall experience, some issues with trash pickup and responsiveness of staff to fix issues. Good access when snows; should make more parking passes available for visitors.

The services and facilities and provided by the leasing office are excellent. The 24 hour maintenance crew are responsive and very professional.

The staff is always so helpful and responsive! They have made the process of moving across the country much easier! Thanks Copper Beech!!!!!

So far, Copper Beech staff have been very helpful with any questions that we new residents have! We will be new to the area, but I am excited to be a part of this new community!