Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Parking is a difficult barrier to overcome. Professionals will struggle with inflexible policies that are not customer centric. Treat loyal renters with respect to encourage renewals and balanced living accommodations.
1 star
Honestly the worst place I have ever lived, and the worst company that I have had to deal with. I will never live here again, and I will never recommend it to anyone.
Overall, I really enjoy living here. The community is usually quiet and what I love most is the amount of space in my unit. My only suggestion for improvement would be maintenance requests. I have had an outstanding maintenance request since August.
Your staff is frustratingly under-informed and the tow company is vindictive, especially given we can't read the writing in the parking lot. But the apartments are really pretty!
Pretty good so far. Maintenance requests were addressed promptly and swiftly. Adequate pest control needs to be done, there are different types of flies and insects finding its way into the house.
Copper Beech has great accommodations at a price that is very competitive in the State College area. Only downfall in a 1 bedroom that I've found is the breakfast bar being the only area to sit to eat, I would much rather prefer a table.
Copperbeech is somewhere you wanna live when you are looking for quiet life and study. People never party here and most of the residence are quiet. Starbucks and trader joe's are with in the walking distance
Large room and nice services, actually it's easy to park and I am interested the free bus pass for Copper Beach residences. That's make me decided to leave in here.
Unit is very nice. Maintenance requests are a little slow. Outdoor BBQs and basketball court is a nice benefit. Overall, great place to stay - would recommend.
The community is nice, pets are well-contained and cleaned up after, and the leasing office staff has been helpful and acommodative thus far.