Very nice neighborhood. Location is good. Close to Walmart, Wei's, Korean market, and Chinese market. 6 minutes drive to school with no traffic.

It all looks great from the outside. The location is good. Anything is great so far. The internet connection sometimes lost connection. The floor is not soundproof.

Love having my own bathroom and bedroom. Temperature control isn’t great over the seasons, but it’s good location to live. I’ve had difficulties having friends come over due to the strict parking regulations.

One of my windows in the bedroom is not screened. Sometime it will be noisy if my neighbors hold a party on their terrace. Others seem good till now.

Area is quiet. Everyone is friendly and kind. Car parking is not crowded. Only problem is the house has the kind of old house smellings, but it is still okay.

Overall I love it here, I have had some serious issues with towing and management and even some of the maintenance staff. But all in all it's a great place.

I really enjoy living here. It's nice I like the people that work in the office they are very polite and it's nice to have all this space and even then bus passisa nice addition

minor problems, but soon be fixed. When I first move in, there are dead bugs everywhere on the floor, but seems like they are just dead and not going to come back.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

There has been 10 months that i have been living here at cooper beach, I like everything about it, its location, convince of buses, nice neighborhood and walking trails

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It is very comfortable to live in such a place, so I would like to recommend my friends to live here next year. That’s all, hope you all have a great day.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Living here is pretty nice. I’ve been here for couple weeks, and everything is looking good so far. I really like my place that is really close to the big trash container. It’s easy for me to dump my trash. Secondly, the bus station for copper beech is convenient, I don’t have to specifically look at the bus time and there are frequent bus every 20 mins. And the place is silent and peaceful.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Apartments, inside and out, could be updated. There also needs tonbe better ways of making sure all tenants respect the trash areas, keep noise under control, and watch their speed in parking lots

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I moved from Heights. Although the facility here isn't the best or as new as heights. The price or we say the value is great here. Mostly because of the lower electricty fee.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Peaceful place to go back to each day. Nice view and greatly enjoy the park behind complex. Staff is also very easy to deal with. Parking for guest is a huge plus

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Great place to live! Very friendly staff! Has some minor things that could be addressed about Parking, as well as, already present roomates. But, overall a great place!

Reply from Copper Beech State College

nice quiet area but lot of issues with appliances in apartment. However, maintenance will fix any issues. Overall a good place to live especially away from down town.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I love the location and neighborhood, very close to everything (grocery stores, a great park, bus route) and nice looking townhomes. I have a support dog and she loves walking around the complex as well :)

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Everything is good so except the first month(August) payment really make no sense, We are unable to move in until 24 August but we need to pay the whole month bill 625 which is just very unacceptable.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It can not say perfect but it is good. The place I live is big and have completed equipments. There are something not very good is it take make about 20mins walk to the office of copperbeach, and i didn’t find entertainment room near my house.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Living here has been a really enjoyable. We recently renewed our for the second time. The area is great and neighborhood is quiet . The staffs are very helpful and the maintenance requests are always handled promptly and professionally.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The neighborhoods are very friendly and my friends live in Aaron drive too. So it is easier to meet. But Aaron doesn’t allow us to have a pet. overall it is good and the utility are almost perfect. my room is at basement. it is cold and moist. so there are lots of bugs and many many many spiders. there is not much light so i have to lamps in my room. but the basement is huge. I decorated my bedroom very cozy and warm.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Pretty good,my roommates are both nice people. The room is large enough. But there is no clubhouse. Also some furnitures are in bad condition.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Showers could have tubs, there could be some storage parts in the bathrooms, a lot of noise from upstairs to downstairs. Other things seem good so far.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

So far it feels good. The facility, transportation and sunshine are comfortable. The room is spacious and clean. You can buy daily necessities in nearby Walmart, Trader Joe's, giant and east Asian market.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested.