It has been a great experience so far. The townhouses are spacious. The office staff is friendly especially Brian. A really good place to live​.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Very great amenities and good offers. The very quick way management respond to request is so refreshing. The location is also good for cata bus. Great place to be.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Very fast with maintenance request. But things break far too often. Good place to stay overall. I would definitely recommend this to my friends in the future,

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Located in a great neighborhood for a relatively reasonable price. The staff is very nice. In addition, there are always plenty of resident engagement activities.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

So far so good. Can’t complain. Not bad. Haven’t been living here yet, only just signed the lease. Here for the points, sorry. This is cool though.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It’s a very homey, cozy place. I love having my own bedroom and bathroom. It’s also very close to campus and downtown. There’s grocery stores and restaurants around you too. Really loved living here.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Great location, very close to walmart, weis and giants. About 10 minutes away from campus. The office responds pretty quickly to maintenance requests in my experience.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I like Copper Beech because the price for your own bedroom and bathroom is affordable. Althought I think it is annoying how sometimes they take longer to get the snow out of driveways

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Thus far my experience has been one of dealing with 1 sleazy representative who seems at once to be both bored and offended that I had activities that I needed to complete, & Maintenance that is slow and lazy.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The rent and electricity bills here are reasonable. The environment gets noisy sometime because people are shouting or laughing at midnight outside

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The neighborhood gets really noisy sometimes with people shouting or laughing in their apartment or outside. I like the fact that the rent and electricity bills here are reasonable, unlike other expensive apartments.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The neighborhood needs more lights. After it snows, the sidewalks to the inbound CATA bus stop is never properly cleaned and is very iced up/slippery. The bus routes for this location are good. It is pretty easy to go to different grocery stores using the routes on our bus pass. The free food events are only good for the residents in Northbrook. It doesn't really help the residents in other locations since it is really inconvenient to go to the office location over there.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I had a great experience with the customer service, originally they had given me misinformation about the fees being waived. But since the misinformation came from them they honored it and gave me no fees

good experience, everything is decent. Have been living here for almost two years. Love this place. It's close to Walmart and everything you need.

The room's insulation is too bad. When my roommate walks upstairs or walks in her room, I can feel the vibration with my chair. We could not turn of the heat, therefore, the cost of our electric bill is really high.

Really nice apartment with a lot of space and good utilities for the price. Maintenance can be pretty slow though. It’s a pretty close knit community too.

Wonderful staff, great neighborhood, and relatively affordable for the area. As a 6 year resident, I’ve seen Copper Beech make a lot of great changes in updating the property to make the place look even better.

Copper beech is pretty good in terms of things it offers. The maintenance team is beyond great. The environment is pretty quiet too. It's a good deal overall.

Very convenient location.Close to walmart, weis, giant and CVS. Great value for the whole townhouse. Individual bathroom and big living room area.

Beautiful place, the homes are roomie and seems very clean, I am sure I will love living there and am excited to move in next year, copper beach is amazing

Apartment has good bones, but could use some updating compared to other properties in the area. For Park Forest Village it is one of the nicest available properties, however the grand scheme of things there are other complexes that seemed to have been updated in the past five years. Overall, the leasing office attempts to make a good living environment, however neighbors don’t interact with each other much. Could be a pro or con depending upon who you talk to.

The community is really quite and homey. We have enough public area and private area. The furniture is really new. Staffs are friendly. Just have a few bugs during summer.

Very nice neighborhood to stay in. It has only been about two weeks since I got here but I'm already liking this place. I wish I knew when the maintenance comes around beforehand but they did help our sink to work again!

I really enjoy the community events that the leasing office holds weekly! It's a great chance to know some of the people that work at Copper Beech and also a chance to meet some neighbors.

I think this is a nice neighborhood with reasonable rent and electric bills unlike other apartments, and is very close to the Walmart, which is quite convenient