It's ok- but the people working at the front desk need to know how to better answer general questions. I have gone there looking for answers only to find that they do not have any.

Everything is fine. But please fix the online payment system ASAP. Now I have to write regular check every month. Having a online rent payment system is much more convenient.

I like the to live here but we had some problems about the house. The lamps are not working and even though we asked several times we could not get any response.

Overall good. Maintenance took a while to fix our stove but it was eventually repaired. The change to paying for electric was unfortunate since the bill does get very high, as will be paying for water.

During the transition period I had my rent check deposited taken out after 20 days from giving it Copper Beech. A warning should be given after that long. Response time for some things can be quicker. Carpets should be changed after each tenant cycle.

At one point I had a problem when I submitted a work order. The people in the office did not submit it correctly. It took them almost a month and two follow ups from a roommate and myself in order to actually get it looked at and finally fixed.

Maintenance could use a little work, but overall I'm fairly pleased. I wish there was a community gym or something that was accessible to us.

Copper beech is a fun and safe place to be . It's not noisy, they give you grace period to pay , there's free snacks in the office . The only thing Is they make you pay for sewer when that was not stated in the deal

Overall the quality is fine , but the repairment and the removal of the snow in winter is not efficient at all, it's so dangerous to drive in tha parking lot in winter.

I've never had any issues with Copper Beech. Maintenance usually shows up within a reasonable amount of time after submitting a request and the office staff are always helpful and friendly!

Copper Beech provides more square footage and living space per dollar than almost any other housing option available to renters in the State College area.

I love the spacious common areas! I have the basement room and I love how big it is and that i have so much privacy! My dog Ruby loves it, too!

Copper Beech has been a great living experience for myself. It provides so much square footage for a great price. One of the best living options for a young professional.

Design of neighborhood does not encourage community interaction, no reasons to go out and meet people, there for most do not. But apartments are very nice.

Great neighborhood, I just wish the turnaround time on maintenance work orders would be more efficient. I think the leasing rates do not reflect the value of the property and its amenities.

Good because it's a great service with good attention and resident care; you can tell that they are always pending on offering top service to their residents

The quality of this townhome is not so good. But your service is OK. As an international students, at the beginning of my study here, finding your rental office was really a problem.

Our experience here has not been very great! Our heater was ruined all year round and we kept complaining about it but they did do anything!

I love living here. The houses are clean, the neighborhood is great. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I'm glad I renewed my lease.

Good place to live. It is really convenient to campus. Every room has its private bathroom. But when we move in, the carpet is dirty. If office can change it, it would be better

Copper Beech is the most convenient place for students to live in State College. It's to close for many things such as campus, Walmart, wegmans, target, or different restaurants.

The living condition is very great, and the facility comes quickly to fix stuff. However, it is very restricted if you invite your friend to come over for 2 days or more.

I think that the apartment is really nice and it is very quiet. I've loved living here but there was definitely a lot of problems with maintenance and some of the staff in the office isn't too friendly. Overall, personally I would say it's a nice place to live and I would live here again if I had the money.

Hmmm customer service need to be improve. Many time maintenance takes forever to get the emergency breakdown fixed. And they fix it to cover the result but not the origin of the problem. So I have the same problem over and over again. I live in C2 if you could fix the origin of that leak would be SUPER HIGHLY appreciated. And I would give you five star for that.

Overall good experience. Heater issues, but maintenance fixed them in a somewhat timely manner. Other appliances that were broken were fixed relatively quickly as well. Quiet neighborhood. Good neighbors. Good location.