Good good app like this game and redeem rewards or get more redeem prizes and rewards thank you so much get for my first gift cards voucher like this game i love it this ;)

I love that we are so accessible to the bus and how frequently the busses run. Our apartment is in front of the street and i have never felt uncomfortable walking to my house but it would be nice to have more lighting around the paths we are walking.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It has been a great experience so far. The town houses are spacious. Office staff is friendly especially Brian. Really good place to live at.

Copper Beech is very safe, quiet, and the overall quality of the town homes are very good. Disposing of trash and checking the mail (and other things) are made convenient for residents.

The apartment is very spacious and it's awesome to have my own bathroom. A very calm and quiet neighborhood. It's also really nice to have a bus pass included

Great neighborhood, nice upgrades in exterior cleaning, painting, LED lighting, and new modern signage. Looking forward to many more updates in the future.

Located in a great neighborhood for a relatively reasonable price. The staff is very nice. In addition, there are always plenty of resident engagement activities.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Great place to live. Second year here. Everything is just satisfying. Rent is not as expensive as other places like Highs and the Station. PERFECT!

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I had a great experience with the customer service, originally they had given me misinformation about the fees being waived. But since the misinformation came from them they honored it and gave me no fees

It's a great place. I would recommend it to other students. It's a big place with a lot of room which you don't see often. The roommates make it feel like home

My resident experience has been great so far. The office staff is helpful. And I’m planning to renew my lease for next year. This place is the most beautiful place to stay off campus.

Good because it's a great service with good attention and resident care; you can tell that they are always pending on offering top service to their residents

Very great amenities and good offers. The very quick way management respond to request is so refreshing. The location is also good for cata bus. Great place to be.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Copper beech is a fun and safe place to be . It's not noisy, they give you grace period to pay , there's free snacks in the office . The only thing Is they make you pay for sewer when that was not stated in the deal

seems like an awesome community, really look forward to living at copper beach. The really love the layouts of the apartments and the staff all seems nice.

I love my Copper Beech experience so far! The rent is affordable, my space is huge! Location close to PSU campus and even closer to all of the shopping centers! Just great :) only thing I would like improved is the maintenance process.

you are doing great so far I am very satisfied with your service. I hope you must improve your maintenance service so we can get the laundry repair ASAP

We love all the space our townhouse has! Copper Beech is also cheaper than other living spaces around State College! The home is clean and we love having our own space.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

One month in and I have nothing bad to say about Copper Beech. My whole unit was completely cleaned out when I moved in and staff worked quick with me to get me moved in.