Copper Beech State College

Very great amenities and good offers. The very quick way management respond to request is so refreshing. The location is also good for cata bus. Great place to be.
My resident experience has been great so far. The office staff is helpful. And I’m planning to renew my lease for next year. This place is the most beautiful place to stay off campus.
It has been a great experience so far. The townhouses are spacious. The office staff is friendly especially Brian. A really good place to live​.
I've enjoyed after-dinner walk around this place. Very serene and quiet. The appliances are working fine. Satisfied with the cooking device during the quarantine. Thinking about making best use of the living room area by having board games with friends.
I had no problems in general. When something had to be fixed it was done fast enough. People were not loud and we never had any problem. Staff was always helpful and tried to help with any problem.
seems like an awesome community, really look forward to living at copper beach. The really love the layouts of the apartments and the staff all seems nice.
Excited to live from august . Chose Copper Beech after many research and reviews from my seniors . The Office have us good information and address all our questions. We are looking forward to be the resident and enjoy the stay
Everything is good. I have loved living at the Townhouse Apartments. My apartment is spacious and has great exposure to sunlight and views (southwest corner apt). The management and people working in the building are wonderful. All my questions or concerns are addressed quickly. The maintenance staff is great. The doormen are also wonderful people. The kitchen and bathroom are on the smaller side, but this doesn't bother me (and there are other apt layouts available).
We love all the space our townhouse has! Copper Beech is also cheaper than other living spaces around State College! The home is clean and we love having our own space.
Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested.