Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested.

So far it feels good. The facility, transportation and sunshine are comfortable. The room is spacious and clean. You can buy daily necessities in nearby Walmart, Trader Joe's, giant and east Asian market.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The neighborhoods are very friendly and my friends live in Aaron drive too. So it is easier to meet. But Aaron doesn’t allow us to have a pet. overall it is good and the utility are almost perfect. my room is at basement. it is cold and moist. so there are lots of bugs and many many many spiders. there is not much light so i have to lamps in my room. but the basement is huge. I decorated my bedroom very cozy and warm.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It can not say perfect but it is good. The place I live is big and have completed equipments. There are something not very good is it take make about 20mins walk to the office of copperbeach, and i didn’t find entertainment room near my house.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

seems like an awesome community, really look forward to living at copper beach. The really love the layouts of the apartments and the staff all seems nice.

Living here is pretty nice. I’ve been here for couple weeks, and everything is looking good so far. I really like my place that is really close to the big trash container. It’s easy for me to dump my trash. Secondly, the bus station for copper beech is convenient, I don’t have to specifically look at the bus time and there are frequent bus every 20 mins. And the place is silent and peaceful.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It is very comfortable to live in such a place, so I would like to recommend my friends to live here next year. That’s all, hope you all have a great day.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

We love all the space our townhouse has! Copper Beech is also cheaper than other living spaces around State College! The home is clean and we love having our own space.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Great! The staff here is so nice and helpful. The community is so clean and quiet. My neighbors are all friendly and respectful. I'm so glad i chose to live here.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I could not feel safer anywhere else.

This community was an extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. Everything was so beautiful that I felt like I was at a resort. The office staff was extremely accommodating and friendly also. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools. It offered amenities that most communities did not.

Area is quiet. Everyone is friendly and kind. Car parking is not crowded. Only problem is the house has the kind of old house smellings, but it is still okay.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

This is a great place to live in, I love the three bed room house. It is pretty quiet and that helps improve my sleep quality a lot. Overall I would recommend it to my friends

Reply from Copper Beech State College

good considering I have not moved in yet. But the community awards is a good idea that I can get behind love the idea of receiving things from easy tasks.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It has been a great experience so far. The town houses are spacious. Office staff is friendly especially Brian. Really good place to live at.

Copper Beech is the most convenient place for students to live in State College. It's to close for many things such as campus, Walmart, wegmans, target, or different restaurants.

Maintenance slow but its a great place for college students and I would recommend people to live there. It is 3 floors and 3 rooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms.