Copper beech was a "mehh" year. Maintenance always took way to long. we waited over 2 months for a microwave replacement and I waited over 3 to get my toilet fixed

Move in was the worst, it was unorganized and my room was not prepared for me to move in. Staff was a little rude about it. I am still waiting on maitnance issues to be fixed, from August.

The housing is great. However I have been waiting for certain things to be met. I still do not have furniture in my room after requesting for more than a week now

pretty quiet resident area. Overall furniture have good quality. They come to fix stuff really really slow. Hope it can be improved. Also, every townhouse only have one guest parking permit, which doesn't make any sense.

It's ok- but the people working at the front desk need to know how to better answer general questions. I have gone there looking for answers only to find that they do not have any.

Showers could have tubs, there could be some storage parts in the bathrooms, a lot of noise from upstairs to downstairs. Other things seem good so far.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I think living at Copper Beech was a smart decision. As someone who doesn't party, I like how quiet it is when I am trying to do homework or sleep. I also appreciate the free parking and the bus pass.

Like the living area, but the maintenance services have really bad effectiveness (has taken more than one and a half months). So far, the amenities and services are all pretty well.

While the office staff is very friendly and helpful the maintenance is terrible. The turnaround time is very slow, a lot of effort and stress goes into getting work order completed. Usually requiring multiple work orders to be submitted before the job is completed. Also their turnover service contractors aren't the best as they'll yell at their co-workers and track paint on the floor when painting apartments.

I like the to live here but we had some problems about the house. The lamps are not working and even though we asked several times we could not get any response.

So far my experience with Copper Beech (West Aaron) has been disappointing. Although the community seems nice, the move-in experience was not good. Upon entering the apartment for the first time it was obvious that the apartment had not been flipped for a new tenant. The apartment was OK, but many of its electric accessories doesn't work. I promptly told the office staff and was informed someone would be out to take care of everything that same day - one person showed to paint part of a wall that was primed and replaced a lost outlet cover. The rest of the mess was left to the new tenant to clean and deal with an assortment of unwanted furniture that wasn't removed until some days later.

nice quiet area but lot of issues with appliances in apartment. However, maintenance will fix any issues. Overall a good place to live especially away from down town.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The environment is pretty good at copper beech. However, floor in my room makes sound when you are walking, which is a little bit annoying for me.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Overall good experience. Heater issues, but maintenance fixed them in a somewhat timely manner. Other appliances that were broken were fixed relatively quickly as well. Quiet neighborhood. Good neighbors. Good location.

The room's insulation is too bad. When my roommate walks upstairs or walks in her room, I can feel the vibration with my chair. We could not turn of the heat, therefore, the cost of our electric bill is really high.

Sometimes I receive late rent payment notice, and that's not only just once, but I actually paid in time, maybe you should check what's wrong with your system

At one point I had a problem when I submitted a work order. The people in the office did not submit it correctly. It took them almost a month and two follow ups from a roommate and myself in order to actually get it looked at and finally fixed.

I've liked the affordability but since the last lease renewal I feel the price and the value are not proportionate to what could be offered to long-standing residents of over 5 years.

Overall the quality is fine , but the repairment and the removal of the snow in winter is not efficient at all, it's so dangerous to drive in tha parking lot in winter.

The new system is good. With the new system I do not have to go to the office monthly for rent payment. But office people do not reply to maintainence order.

So far, I like this place. The bedroom is fine, the kitchen is good. However, it's quite noisy at night. The neighbor or someone who live in front of the door will play until midnight. It really bothers me.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The rent and electricity bills here are reasonable. The environment gets noisy sometime because people are shouting or laughing at midnight outside

Reply from Copper Beech State College

So far, I like the Townhome set up, however maintenance has been an issue as our dryer has been broken since day 1 and we're missing a TV. It's been 4 weeks now.

The neighborhood gets really noisy sometimes with people shouting or laughing in their apartment or outside. I like the fact that the rent and electricity bills here are reasonable, unlike other expensive apartments.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

During the transition period I had my rent check deposited taken out after 20 days from giving it Copper Beech. A warning should be given after that long. Response time for some things can be quicker. Carpets should be changed after each tenant cycle.