Copper Beech State College

3.8

3.8

It's ok- but the people working at the front desk need to know how to better answer general questions. I have gone there looking for answers only to find that they do not have any.
Copper beech was a "mehh" year. Maintenance always took way to long. we waited over 2 months for a microwave replacement and I waited over 3 to get my toilet fixed
Nice place to live at, great neighborhood. Just wish maintenance was better and fixed items in a timely manner. The staff is helpful and answers questions in a timely manner
The housing is great. However I have been waiting for certain things to be met. I still do not have furniture in my room after requesting for more than a week now
Move in was the worst, it was unorganized and my room was not prepared for me to move in. Staff was a little rude about it. I am still waiting on maitnance issues to be fixed, from August.
So far my experience with Copper Beech (West Aaron) has been disappointing. Although the community seems nice, the move-in experience was not good. Upon entering the apartment for the first time it was obvious that the apartment had not been flipped for a new tenant. The apartment was OK, but many of its electric accessories doesn't work. I promptly told the office staff and was informed someone would be out to take care of everything that same day - one person showed to paint part of a wall that was primed and replaced a lost outlet cover. The rest of the mess was left to the new tenant to clean and deal with an assortment of unwanted furniture that wasn't removed until some days later.
The environment is pretty good at copper beech. However, floor in my room makes sound when you are walking, which is a little bit annoying for me.
During the transition period I had my rent check deposited taken out after 20 days from giving it Copper Beech. A warning should be given after that long. Response time for some things can be quicker. Carpets should be changed after each tenant cycle.
So far, I like this place. The bedroom is fine, the kitchen is good. However, it's quite noisy at night. The neighbor or someone who live in front of the door will play until midnight. It really bothers me.
I think living at Copper Beech was a smart decision. As someone who doesn't party, I like how quiet it is when I am trying to do homework or sleep. I also appreciate the free parking and the bus pass.