Copper Beech State College

The rent and electricity bills here are reasonable. The environment gets noisy sometime because people are shouting or laughing at midnight outside
It's always snowing recently. Although the manager tried to remove the snow, some was left on the pedestrian walkway. If the snow on the walkway can be completely eliminated, it will be much safer for residents.
this is a pretty innovative way to get people involved. if I weren't graduating it would have been have been something that I thought about to make me stay.
The new system is good. With the new system I do not have to go to the office monthly for rent payment. But office people do not reply to maintainence order.
I believe coppper beach has been takIng initiative to do better with their services. They have been improvIng on getting attending do work orders by tenants
So far my experience with Copper Beech (West Aaron) has been disappointing. Although the community seems nice, the move-in experience was not good. Upon entering the apartment for the first time it was obvious that the apartment had not been flipped for a new tenant. The apartment was OK, but many of its electric accessories doesn't work. I promptly told the office staff and was informed someone would be out to take care of everything that same day - one person showed to paint part of a wall that was primed and replaced a lost outlet cover. The rest of the mess was left to the new tenant to clean and deal with an assortment of unwanted furniture that wasn't removed until some days later.
I think that things have been OK since I moved in but there were some things missing from my apartment which were necessary, and even after I said something about it, they did not fix it until over a month later.
Not happy with how long maintenance takes to come and then when they do they do not announce who they are when entering the house. It was scary having a man open my bedroom door while I was there without identifying himself and not knocking. It wasn't until I started yelling did he say who he was but he didn't even have a shirt or tag for me to identfy him from the beginning.
The environment is pretty good at copper beech. However, floor in my room makes sound when you are walking, which is a little bit annoying for me.
At one point I had a problem when I submitted a work order. The people in the office did not submit it correctly. It took them almost a month and two follow ups from a roommate and myself in order to actually get it looked at and finally fixed.