Copper Beech State College

3.8

3.8

Located in a great neighborhood for a relatively reasonable price. The staff is very nice. In addition, there are always plenty of resident engagement activities.
I had a great experience with the customer service, originally they had given me misinformation about the fees being waived. But since the misinformation came from them they honored it and gave me no fees
I had no problems in general. When something had to be fixed it was done fast enough. People were not loud and we never had any problem. Staff was always helpful and tried to help with any problem.
Very great amenities and good offers. The very quick way management respond to request is so refreshing. The location is also good for cata bus. Great place to be.
Great location, very close to walmart, weis and giants. About 10 minutes away from campus. The office responds pretty quickly to maintenance requests in my experience.
Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested.
Area is quiet. Everyone is friendly and kind. Car parking is not crowded. Only problem is the house has the kind of old house smellings, but it is still okay.
Excited to live from august . Chose Copper Beech after many research and reviews from my seniors . The Office have us good information and address all our questions. We are looking forward to be the resident and enjoy the stay
It can not say perfect but it is good. The place I live is big and have completed equipments. There are something not very good is it take make about 20mins walk to the office of copperbeach, and i didn’t find entertainment room near my house.
It has been a great experience so far. The townhouses are spacious. The office staff is friendly especially Brian. A really good place to live​.