Copper Beech State College

While the office staff is very friendly and helpful the maintenance is terrible. The turnaround time is very slow, a lot of effort and stress goes into getting work order completed. Usually requiring multiple work orders to be submitted before the job is completed. Also their turnover service contractors aren't the best as they'll yell at their co-workers and track paint on the floor when painting apartments.
So far, I like this place. The bedroom is fine, the kitchen is good. However, it's quite noisy at night. The neighbor or someone who live in front of the door will play until midnight. It really bothers me.
this is a pretty innovative way to get people involved. if I weren't graduating it would have been have been something that I thought about to make me stay.
This will be my first time staying here and can't wait. So far, applying for the apartment was quick and easy. I don't know much yet but I'm sure you all are doing fine.
The rent and electricity bills here are reasonable. The environment gets noisy sometime because people are shouting or laughing at midnight outside
Not happy with how long maintenance takes to come and then when they do they do not announce who they are when entering the house. It was scary having a man open my bedroom door while I was there without identifying himself and not knocking. It wasn't until I started yelling did he say who he was but he didn't even have a shirt or tag for me to identfy him from the beginning.
Nice location and house plans. Bus runs very regularly and don't need to queue up for so long and worry if we will get to get on the bus or not. However, maintenance is painfully slow - you need to submit work orders months in advance. Not a lot of fun if, for example, your heat system break in winter.
For the most part, Copper Beech is good. There were a few things missing/not working when we first arrived, but those things were resolved in the first couple of weeks.
I like the to live here but we had some problems about the house. The lamps are not working and even though we asked several times we could not get any response.
The people in the office are a lot nicer now than they were last year. I gave 3 stars because of the maintenance issue with the steps and the lack of preparation. It seems very consistent. Only about a week notice is ever given, even in the summer.