Copper Beach is a great place to live in. I love the location and the convenience of transportation. The rent is reasonable and neighbors are all nice people.

Very nice neighborhood. Location is good. Close to Walmart, Wei's, Korean market, and Chinese market. 6 minutes drive to school with no traffic.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I had a great experience with the customer service, originally they had given me misinformation about the fees being waived. But since the misinformation came from them they honored it and gave me no fees

This is the best place to live off campus. Liked it so much that I signed up the lease for next year as well. Will definitely recommend. You can have the best house parties too.

It can not say perfect but it is good. The place I live is big and have completed equipments. There are something not very good is it take make about 20mins walk to the office of copperbeach, and i didn’t find entertainment room near my house.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

People working here are so friendly and trying to do their best to make the residents happy. Events and gift cards are extra points to mention about.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The neighborhoods are very friendly and my friends live in Aaron drive too. So it is easier to meet. But Aaron doesn’t allow us to have a pet. overall it is good and the utility are almost perfect. my room is at basement. it is cold and moist. so there are lots of bugs and many many many spiders. there is not much light so i have to lamps in my room. but the basement is huge. I decorated my bedroom very cozy and warm.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Located in a great neighborhood for a relatively reasonable price. The staff is very nice. In addition, there are always plenty of resident engagement activities.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Maintenance slow but its a great place for college students and I would recommend people to live there. It is 3 floors and 3 rooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms.

So far it feels good. The facility, transportation and sunshine are comfortable. The room is spacious and clean. You can buy daily necessities in nearby Walmart, Trader Joe's, giant and east Asian market.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested. Great experience here. Would recommend anyone who is interested.

This is a great place to live in, I love the three bed room house. It is pretty quiet and that helps improve my sleep quality a lot. Overall I would recommend it to my friends

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Amazing pre arrival service. Our lease manager helped us all the way through and all our processes were sorted even without arriving onsite.

It's a very nice, large house with no large issues and has a reliable bus system to campus. The location is close to grocery stores and restaurants.

Great place to live. Second year here. Everything is just satisfying. Rent is not as expensive as other places like Highs and the Station. PERFECT!

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I really like the neighborhood because it is quiet and convenient. It is very close to Walmart and Best Buy. The rent and electrical bills are reasonable.

you are doing great so far I am very satisfied with your service. I hope you must improve your maintenance service so we can get the laundry repair ASAP

It is very comfortable to live in such a place, so I would like to recommend my friends to live here next year. That’s all, hope you all have a great day.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It has been a great experience so far. The town houses are spacious. Office staff is friendly especially Brian. Really good place to live at.

Living here is pretty nice. I’ve been here for couple weeks, and everything is looking good so far. I really like my place that is really close to the big trash container. It’s easy for me to dump my trash. Secondly, the bus station for copper beech is convenient, I don’t have to specifically look at the bus time and there are frequent bus every 20 mins. And the place is silent and peaceful.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Excited to live from august . Chose Copper Beech after many research and reviews from my seniors . The Office have us good information and address all our questions. We are looking forward to be the resident and enjoy the stay

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I had no problems in general. When something had to be fixed it was done fast enough. People were not loud and we never had any problem. Staff was always helpful and tried to help with any problem.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It has been a great experience so far. The townhouses are spacious. The office staff is friendly especially Brian. A really good place to live​.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Very great amenities and good offers. The very quick way management respond to request is so refreshing. The location is also good for cata bus. Great place to be.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Great job. I like the way that this is just for the residents at copper beach. It shows that they are going out of their way to try and accommodate everybody and their likes.