Copper Beech State College

It has been a great experience so far. The townhouses are spacious. The office staff is friendly especially Brian. A really good place to live​.
It was good the people are nice and the location is really good. I like the park and all of the stores nearby. This is the best side of town to live on
Great location, very close to walmart, weis and giants. About 10 minutes away from campus. The office responds pretty quickly to maintenance requests in my experience.
Copper Beech townhomes provide excellent housing facility at affordable price. It is definitely one of the best housing options for Penn State students!
Everything has been great the office actually cares for the residents. I also like how much space and privacy Copper Beech has to offer here at PSU :)
It's hard moving out because I can't imagine a better place to live than here. When I looked for my new apartment closer to my work, I always compared it to Copper Beech. I felt so at home and safe in this community.
Area is quiet. Everyone is friendly and kind. Car parking is not crowded. Only problem is the house has the kind of old house smellings, but it is still okay.
Everything is so good!!! We got everything we need, and even free bus pass!! Perfect location to live in State College, not loud during the night.
Very clean when we first moved in. Parking was is a little trash because there are no v spots for visitors but they give everyone an extra parking pass so if you have lots of friends get a couple. Overall my experience was great and I would say I had a 4 star stay
People working here are so friendly and trying to do their best to make the residents happy. Events and gift cards are extra points to mention about.