I like having my own bedroom and bathroom, but their policy on parking is too strict. It makes inviting friends to hang out really annoying.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Copper Beach is good, but the service always delays. When I acquired a maintenance, it took me weeks to get a finish. I know they may be busy, but they should recruit more staff.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I like my room at copperbeech, location (close to Gaint, good bus routes, bus stop close to apt) Maintenance could be faster, main office is too far unless you live at Northbrook

So far, I like this place. The bedroom is fine, the kitchen is good. However, it's quite noisy at night. The neighbor or someone who live in front of the door will play until midnight. It really bothers me.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The half point is deducted because of the poor sound insulation. Overall, it is pretty good. I definitely will recommend my friends to live here.

Great place to live. Second year here. Everything is just satisfying. Rent is not as expensive as other places like Highs and the Station. PERFECT!

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I live with my brother here, and couldn't be happier with the living situation. Perfect balance of seclusion and closeness to campus. Only problem we've come across was a lengthy delay in getting our AC fixed after it broke, other than that it's been wonderful.

Apartments are pretty, neighbors keep to themselves and it is typically a quiet community. Singular bedrooms and bathrooms make for easy living-management could be difficult at times.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

community is fine, the unit is terrible. I've never been so dumbfounded. When I saw the place from the outside, there stairs and the deck were falling apart. The door frame was damaged and my room wasn't even cleaned as promised.

The experience this far has been great! I love my roommates, and love the apartment! It’s so nice having my own bedroom and bathroom! Overall very happy!

There have been a lot of things wrong with the townhouse and nothing has been done to fix it. We put in a maintenance request when we first moved in and it still hasn't been fixed. Also, we weren't told about not having a deck when we moved in. We opened the door to find a 20 foot drop.

We have had a lot of things wrong with the townhouse and they haven't been fixed. We put our first work order in two days after we moved in and it still hasn't been addressed. We still don't have a deck, we weren't told about there not being a deck. We opened the back door to find a 20 foot drop.

The apartment is very nice for the price and the utilities and perks are the best part about the place such as free internet and a free bus pass however maintenance is very slow.

My experience in Copper Beech hasn’t been the best but definitely not the worst. Takes maintenance a lot of time to come fix things and also the paying rent on August 1st but unable to move in is the worst part, because you are paying a month rent and only living in your house for less than half a month.

my mirror in the bathroom literally fell off the wall. The Fridge was leaking water and machine oil. When we moved in, the common area was a total mess. The overhead light was broken and I do not have a table in my room. Besides that, I guess it's okay.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Great neighborhood, nice upgrades in exterior cleaning, painting, LED lighting, and new modern signage. Looking forward to many more updates in the future.

It has been a great experience so far. The town houses are spacious. Office staff is friendly especially Brian. Really good place to live at.

I think cooper beech is at a great location. The rent is very reasonable comparing to other similar housing choices. I highly recommend cooper beech.

I really like the neighborhood because it is quiet and convenient. It is very close to Walmart and Best Buy. The rent and electrical bills are reasonable.

Overall, the property is a pretty spacious living environment but the property could use some major upgrades. Price is reasonable compared to competitors in the area.

Nice neighborhood, great staff, and nice improvements happening in 2018. A property with a great value that has became a nice long-term home.

i love the location. the rent is reasonable. it is very nice to have my own bathroom and bedroom. the kitchen is very big with everything included.

Copper beech at state college is a pretty good place to live. The neighborhood is quiet and the apartment is big enough. Furthermore, you have your own bathroom.

The apartment is very spacious and you have lots of closet space. The kitchen is really big, and having laundry in the apartment is a plus. Maintenance could be better though, they take forever to get anything done

Very fast application, good customer service. The employees were really nice and they are willing to help when you need it. I am going to take an apt for one semester