The rooms are clean and with basic furniture. Maintenance takes a little bit longer to come. The staffs are nice. Everything else is well-organized.

It's pretty nice, I really like the house. My favorite part of the house is the huge beautiful kitchen. I'm glad I moved in here. There are some things that have to be repaired, but other than that I recommend this place.

copperbeech is a really great place to live in. The rooms are spacious, the community is beautiful and quite. However, their maintenance service is very bad and no less that bad, you could wait 2 weeks for a service request to bee seen.

The apartment is very spacious and it's awesome to have my own bathroom. A very calm and quiet neighborhood. It's also really nice to have a bus pass included

Copper Beech is very safe, quiet, and the overall quality of the town homes are very good. Disposing of trash and checking the mail (and other things) are made convenient for residents.

I love where I'm living right now. The only problem that I have is that half of the street lights don't work and it scares me at night. And my stairs on my front porch are crooked. But other than that it's great.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The community is amazing. The facilities are up to standard. The noise level is is very low and I can actually focus . The maintenance response time is a little slow though.

Good good app like this game and redeem rewards or get more redeem prizes and rewards thank you so much get for my first gift cards voucher like this game i love it this ;)

My experience has been positive so far. The only problem I have encountered is that we need more recycle bins everywhere near all the trash dumpsters, not only in specific locations.

SO far everything is fine. We had some minor complaints about the apartment and they still haven't been fixed. Emergency services arrive within hours which is perfect. We asked to get the carpets cleaned and it was done within a week. So far my experience has been good.

Nice!! Loving everything thus far. Nice and spacious kitchen and living room. It feel s a little weird not having a roof on the porch of the house

The community is great, nice and quiet. The staff is great when needed. I don't have any problems with neighbors or partying which helps with the great community feel.

Trash around dumpsters is an eyesore. Needs to be cleaner to avoid rats and mice. Not good for visitors (parents) to see trash in parking lot

Started off with a lot of problems, but things are better now. Most of the problems have been fixed or are soon to be fixed/looked at. Cautiously optomistic

copper beech is a great community with spacious apartments and great amenities. its difficult to find an apartment like this at an affordable rate but copper beech delivers

I don't have any complaints, Im happy with my decision in moving into copper beech. I love the neighborhood and the fact that the bus stop is right in front of the place is so convenient.

Everything is pretty good at copper beech. It is super quiet over here, and neighbors are all pretty nice. Furthermore, I like the room size of copper beech. Big enough!

Love this place! What a wonderful place to live. I never have any issues with the staff or my neighbors. The community is quite and respectful.

It was fun to live here I love to be here I want to share my experience with other copper beech is perfect house for me I love to be here next year

This is a very nice complex to live in. I've been here for almost 2 years and I wanna say I will be staying here till I graduate! Quiet and neat apartment.

I believe that copper beech is a very inclusive community. not only are the houses really close together, but the neighbors are close as well, making it easier to make new friends.

Copper beech has been giving regular emails on updates regarding my lease. Which has been really useful as I can keep a track of what's happening. Plus the community rewards are great.

Great job. I like the way that this is just for the residents at copper beach. It shows that they are going out of their way to try and accommodate everybody and their likes.

It is a great community to live. The apartment is pretty good. The room is clean and large. It is really convenient to take the bus. It is wonderful to live here.

The staff at Copper Beech are wonderful! The staff are always polite, respectful, and friendly. I will be living at West Aaron - Copper Beech in a townhouse for one year with two roommates and I'm pretty sure that I'll have a great experience.

Reply from Copper Beech State College