Copper Beech State College

It is very comfortable to live in such a place, so I would like to recommend my friends to live here next year. That’s all, hope you all have a great day.
Living here is pretty nice. I’ve been here for couple weeks, and everything is looking good so far. I really like my place that is really close to the big trash container. It’s easy for me to dump my trash. Secondly, the bus station for copper beech is convenient, I don’t have to specifically look at the bus time and there are frequent bus every 20 mins. And the place is silent and peaceful.
Apartments, inside and out, could be updated. There also needs tonbe better ways of making sure all tenants respect the trash areas, keep noise under control, and watch their speed in parking lots
I moved from Heights. Although the facility here isn't the best or as new as heights. The price or we say the value is great here. Mostly because of the lower electricty fee.
Peaceful place to go back to each day. Nice view and greatly enjoy the park behind complex. Staff is also very easy to deal with. Parking for guest is a huge plus
Great place to live! Very friendly staff! Has some minor things that could be addressed about Parking, as well as, already present roomates. But, overall a great place!
nice quiet area but lot of issues with appliances in apartment. However, maintenance will fix any issues. Overall a good place to live especially away from down town.
I love the location and neighborhood, very close to everything (grocery stores, a great park, bus route) and nice looking townhomes. I have a support dog and she loves walking around the complex as well :)
Everything is good so except the first month(August) payment really make no sense, We are unable to move in until 24 August but we need to pay the whole month bill 625 which is just very unacceptable.
It can not say perfect but it is good. The place I live is big and have completed equipments. There are something not very good is it take make about 20mins walk to the office of copperbeach, and i didn’t find entertainment room near my house.