It has been a great experience so far. The town houses are spacious. Office staff is friendly especially Brian. Really good place to live at.

I think cooper beech is at a great location. The rent is very reasonable comparing to other similar housing choices. I highly recommend cooper beech.

I really like the neighborhood because it is quiet and convenient. It is very close to Walmart and Best Buy. The rent and electrical bills are reasonable.

Overall, the property is a pretty spacious living environment but the property could use some major upgrades. Price is reasonable compared to competitors in the area.

Nice neighborhood, great staff, and nice improvements happening in 2018. A property with a great value that has became a nice long-term home.

i love the location. the rent is reasonable. it is very nice to have my own bathroom and bedroom. the kitchen is very big with everything included.

Copper beech at state college is a pretty good place to live. The neighborhood is quiet and the apartment is big enough. Furthermore, you have your own bathroom.

The apartment is very spacious and you have lots of closet space. The kitchen is really big, and having laundry in the apartment is a plus. Maintenance could be better though, they take forever to get anything done

Very fast application, good customer service. The employees were really nice and they are willing to help when you need it. I am going to take an apt for one semester

Copper Beach is a great place to live in. I love the location and the convenience of transportation. The rent is reasonable and neighbors are all nice people.

The rent is cheaper than other apartments. The neighborhood is quiet. They have buses such as N and NE to campus, which is pretty convenient.

This js a very lovely place to live in. I love the peace here at Copper Beech! But I am not a 100% happy with the repairment services but except that everything is ok.

I've liked the affordability but since the last lease renewal I feel the price and the value are not proportionate to what could be offered to long-standing residents of over 5 years.

The location is great. Very close to Walmart and other stores. Convenience parking and friends visiting. Reasonable rent rate. I am very happy with the townhouse.

I got friends live in copper beach since two years ago, they say this is a good place to stay. I have been to copper beach for few times, it’s pretty and people in there are quiet friendly

Everything is pretty good over here. The neighborhood is quiet. Nice houses, A medium length distance away from campus. I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.

Everything is pretty good over here. The neighborhood is quiet. Love my room so much, because it is big enough for me. overall, copper beech is pretty good.

This is the best place to live off campus. Liked it so much that I signed up the lease for next year as well. Will definitely recommend. You can have the best house parties too.

Nice houses, A medium length distance away from campus. Bus runs on loop frequently enough to get to class with no problem. Waiting for bus in cold still sucks

I love that we are so accessible to the bus and how frequently the busses run. Our apartment is in front of the street and i have never felt uncomfortable walking to my house but it would be nice to have more lighting around the paths we are walking.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I really like the space here at Copper Beech. It's a really nice area. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it doesn't really feel like a community. People don't really get to know one another and there are no sort of events to bring the community together.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Great Apartment with large spaces and relative good price comparing to other student apartment in State College. The furnitures are kind of old though.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Everything is pretty good over here. Neighborhood is nice and quiet. near to the bus stop, easy to go to anywhere else. In summary, I have a good experience live in here.