The living condition is very great, and the facility comes quickly to fix stuff. However, it is very restricted if you invite your friend to come over for 2 days or more.

Copper Beech is the most convenient place for students to live in State College. It's to close for many things such as campus, Walmart, wegmans, target, or different restaurants.

Good place to live. It is really convenient to campus. Every room has its private bathroom. But when we move in, the carpet is dirty. If office can change it, it would be better

I love living here. The houses are clean, the neighborhood is great. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I'm glad I renewed my lease.

The quality of this townhome is not so good. But your service is OK. As an international students, at the beginning of my study here, finding your rental office was really a problem.

Good because it's a great service with good attention and resident care; you can tell that they are always pending on offering top service to their residents

Great neighborhood, I just wish the turnaround time on maintenance work orders would be more efficient. I think the leasing rates do not reflect the value of the property and its amenities.

Design of neighborhood does not encourage community interaction, no reasons to go out and meet people, there for most do not. But apartments are very nice.

Copper Beech has been a great living experience for myself. It provides so much square footage for a great price. One of the best living options for a young professional.

I love the spacious common areas! I have the basement room and I love how big it is and that i have so much privacy! My dog Ruby loves it, too!

Copper Beech provides more square footage and living space per dollar than almost any other housing option available to renters in the State College area.

I've never had any issues with Copper Beech. Maintenance usually shows up within a reasonable amount of time after submitting a request and the office staff are always helpful and friendly!

Copper beech is a fun and safe place to be . It's not noisy, they give you grace period to pay , there's free snacks in the office . The only thing Is they make you pay for sewer when that was not stated in the deal

Maintenance could use a little work, but overall I'm fairly pleased. I wish there was a community gym or something that was accessible to us.

Everything is fine. But please fix the online payment system ASAP. Now I have to write regular check every month. Having a online rent payment system is much more convenient.