Arium at Highlands Ranch

I have only lived her for about 9 months but so far it's been a good place to live. The staff is for the most part super helpful and it's great location.
Quite location, with easy access to many businesses and restaurants nearby. Friendly, and accommodating staff, who promptly tend to your needs.
With the new management company the team is doing their best to improve the living experience. While we appreciate the special events I believe the resources could be used to purchase a snow blower or to hire someone to care for the grounds during winter/snow season.
This is really good community and it’s near to all the location for shopping. Service is too good and apartment is nice. simply nice place to stay.
So far my partner and I have been very impressed with the ease of the move in process and how fast and friendly the maintenance team has been to fix things we weren’t quite set on when we moved in.
So absolutely pleased with the leasing staff. I’m my experience, I haven’t seen better resident service in an apartment complex. Keep up the good work! You are appreciated!
very good place to live, the tension of the lord of the maintenance man works very fast and is very love me, my family and I are happy here the place is very clean and attention first
1 star
Poor staff. Upgrades haven't been started. Repairs haven't been completed since June. Corporate won't return phone request via email. Parking during construction. Dumpster in lot blocking driveway. Overflowing trash. Thin walls.
It’s really good and peaceful community. Service is good. Friendly staff. Also referred couple of my friends. It’s near to all the regular shoppings.
We have had a good experience with the apartment complex. It needs some updates, but it looks like the new management is taking the property in the right direction. It’s a great location and comparable to other complexes nearby.