I've always had great service here! Shout out to David especially. He has helped me out numerous times. He deserves an award. I can rely on him.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

In this snow time - management is taking care of cleaning the roads in community - of course cleaning the path area too. which is really helpful for all residents.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Very clean and well maintained units. Great location close to everything. Very friendly and helpful staff, excellently well maintained grounds, and a quiet community!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

VERY clean and quiet I LOVE it!!!! Very different from the complex I came from. Well lit and plenty of parking. I can't wait to meet some neighbors. And check our the rest of the area.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Copper Canyon is home. We love the quiet safe feeling we have in this community. The staff do an awesome job both in the office and with maintenance needs that may arise. Location, location, location! Having every store we like within 5 minutes is a great plus. Whatever our heart desires for dinner it's also close by too.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Great ambience.. good neighborhood . Well maintain society.. vell equipped gym and swimming pool . Very helpful people. Quick response to maintainnence request

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I love living here. The other tenants are respectful and easy to live with for the most part. The staff is helpful, friendly and prompt at correcting issues.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

This is gud apartments but dont have proper gym, have a little one with less equipments. Hoping they will extend or add more equipements un near future

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Rachel was amazing and has worked with us every step of the way and always made us feel welcomed. The apartments are very roomy and have an amazing home feeling to them.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

So far my experience has been great! I love what this complex’s offers its residence! Lots of gatherings to bring the community together. I think it’s great!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

This place has always been nice and quite since I've been living here! The staff is very friendly and willing to help anytime. It's a good place for apartment living.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I love it here, it’s so nice and clean and the leasing office staff always helps me and greets me whenever I see them. The neighborhood is clean and safe.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

The parking is a MASSIVE problem, and there seems to be absolutely no rush whatsoever to address it. I have parked in carports simply because there was no other parking spots available anywhere in the complex.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Zero issues living here, prompt maintenance service, quiet community, great location, nice apartments. My brother and I will be renewing our lease in a few months and don't want to go anywhere else. Couldn't be better!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Nice,clean apartment with all luxury facilities. I love community. I recommend to stay here. Office and maintenance staff is friendly. I love it.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

It's a good, clean place to live, and it's a safe community. The speed bumps are certainly an annoying issue, and I have a neighbor whose dog barks a lot and I think he smokes pot, but other than that, it's great!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

This has been the best moving experience The office staff has been so very helpful and accommodating and actually listened to what I was looking for in s new home I feel completely blessed and Extreamly happy with my new home here at copper canyon apartments

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have enljoyed living her and it’s been a very nice place to live that’s close to every where we go. Would totally recommend friends and family to live here.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

The Copper Canyon management and staff have been amazing since moving here in 2017. Very attentive, understanding, superb customer service. Awesome

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Good neighborhood, great staff, Nice layout apartments. Clean and cheerful place .. great experience to live with family.. i would love to stay here many more years

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Been great. Staff is very nice and when something is wrong with the apartment, they jump right on it. Our air ducts needed cleaning and it took them one day.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

This is pretty good and quite community with amenities. My main concern and problem is lack of higienity.Walkways and sides are always dirty with dog poop.we need to be cautious while walking otherwise we will get dirty. I don't know how many months it will take for the management to clear this issue cause management know that there is a problem and they say we are working on it, but no improvement after several months also.Other than this nice community with nearby grocery shops and peaceful atmosphere.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I like living here, if we have ever had any problems the staff here took care of it quickly whether it was maintenance or otherwise. Most of the neighbors are friendly don’t really have any issues

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

It's good to have a community that cares about the well being of residents. It's also nice to have lots of amenities close by, it makes it fun for younger residents as well

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Staff is caring and consciencious. Only downside apts need more inoculation and dog owners need to pick up their pets poop!. Otherwise a positive living experience.