Been a resident for over 2 years. Living experience has been enjoyable. New changes are taking place to improve living conditions and hopefully those continue. Copper canyon is a nice place to call home

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I am a new resident but my experience so far has been great! We are looking forward to the years to come. Thank you Copper Canyon! We love this community!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Copper Canyon is home. Quiet, clean and safe. We look forward to being home and enjoy the amenities Copper Canyon has to offer. The staff is great David and the maintenance staff are always cordial, professional and timely.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Love, love love the 10 foot ceilings and only two floors of apartments. It's rare to find that in apartments. The tall ceilings really help with noise from upstairs neighbors and make it feel more like a home. The vinyl flooring is amazing after having carpet for decades. I took off half a star because the windows are very drafty. I have older appliances but since I signed up for an unrenovated apartment I can't complain, the price is hard to beat!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have lived here about 4 years. The grounds are kept clean of trash and under the new management it’s landscaped beautifully. It’s a very quiet complex and a non smoking community which is awesome you don’t have to smell smoke sealing through your walls. The management team is quick and efficient with an issues and maintenance is the same. Work orders are not left and it’s a small enough property they know their residents. When my wife’s car blew a radiator the maintenance team came and helped her push it Gia parking spot. You don’t find that in all properties. I do wish trash came more and recycle. I like the community events. A great small friendly complex

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

These apartments are so nice and clean The people in the front office are super friendly and professional. I really enjoy living here and feel like I can raise my family here.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

My wife and I have had a great experience living here. The move in process was very simple and the staff has been very helpful whenever we need something. The property is well kept and I like how we can pay and access everything through the online portal.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Apartment is so good and very accessible. Even management is good. I will prefer to stay here. Still we things are there to improve the quality of maintenance.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I appreciate the fact that I’m able to have my dogs and the spacious size of the 3 BDRM apartment. David has always been really friendly and ready to assist.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Copper Canyon has lovely landscaping, homey apartments, lots of parking and friendly residents. We couldn't ask for a better place to live!!!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

This has been my home for going on four years now. They have always been attentive and made us feel safe. Being legally blind I have never felt comfortable going outside at night since I can’t see shadows at night. But cooper canyon has always kept every light lit and safe to all us residents. The managers and maintenance are great they will always lead a hand when need. Totally a great place to live and recommend 100%

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Great place to live if you have pets. Love that they have a well maintained grounds so it doesn't feel like living in a box! Fun neighborhood.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I love living there everyone person I’ve ever spoken to in the office is so nice and friendly. And they made updating my last name since I just got married a breeze. Thank you guys keep up the good work.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Love the location, staff and price, but it would be nice if the dumpsters were kept cleaner. The only thing I feel it’s missing is a rent drop box and maybe some more staff. A few times I’ve been in and needed to wait while a lease was being entered or someone is showing an apartment.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I feel very safe here even after the shooting last year. It’s quiet and the staff is very good. I don’t give 5 because I feel we can always improve, there is always room for growth and development. But I my 20 years of renting it’s the best complex I have rented from. I do wish we had trash and recycle picked up more frequent and perhaps more community days but other than that it’s a great community.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

This is a great community. From day one, the management team has been great. Dave was very helpful when helping us to find a place, as we were coming from out of state. Of the several communities I have lived in, Copper Canyon is the most well maintained property. When I need a repair, they fix it within 24 hours! We love it !

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

This complex is wonderful and the staff is attentive. The community grounds are clean and kept nicely. Residence are friendly and quite for the most part. I love it here!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have recently moved to this copper canyon apartments and it’s nice and good community, It’s close to regular groceries and even Indian store also little close.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I have recently moved here, Nice locality & friendly staff, I like this apartment as this is very close to regular groceries and indian store.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

The complex is really quiet, although my unit is right next to the playground so that can tend to get loud. I don't think that would be an issue elsewhere in the complex. Parking can be difficult if you don't have a reserved spot but it is usually not terrible. The apartments themselves could use some updating, but for the most part everything works well and is in good shape. The front desk staff is always very friendly and helpful!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Good clean community with all facilities. Best maintained outside home and quick maintenance. Easy approach for all basics grocery stores. Best team lace to live

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Copper Canyon is a fantastic community to call home. From the leasing experience, maintenance, security, amenities and overall value this is a great apartment community. Onsite staff are friendly and knowledgeable - no matter the issue, they get it done for residents. Maintenance requests are easy to submit online and the maintenance staff are responsive and thorough. Overall, this is a great place to live!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Overall, loving here has been a positive experience while saving for a house. The office personnel had had some unfortunate turnover, but they continue to find good people to bring in.