Arium at Highlands Ranch

I've always had great service here! Shout out to David especially. He has helped me out numerous times. He deserves an award. I can rely on him.
In this snow time - management is taking care of cleaning the roads in community - of course cleaning the path area too. which is really helpful for all residents.
Very clean and well maintained units. Great location close to everything. Very friendly and helpful staff, excellently well maintained grounds, and a quiet community!
VERY clean and quiet I LOVE it!!!! Very different from the complex I came from. Well lit and plenty of parking. I can't wait to meet some neighbors. And check our the rest of the area.
Copper Canyon is home. We love the quiet safe feeling we have in this community. The staff do an awesome job both in the office and with maintenance needs that may arise. Location, location, location! Having every store we like within 5 minutes is a great plus. Whatever our heart desires for dinner it's also close by too.
Great ambience.. good neighborhood . Well maintain society.. vell equipped gym and swimming pool . Very helpful people. Quick response to maintainnence request
I love living here. The other tenants are respectful and easy to live with for the most part. The staff is helpful, friendly and prompt at correcting issues.
This is gud apartments but dont have proper gym, have a little one with less equipments. Hoping they will extend or add more equipements un near future
Rachel was amazing and has worked with us every step of the way and always made us feel welcomed. The apartments are very roomy and have an amazing home feeling to them.
So far my experience has been great! I love what this complex’s offers its residence! Lots of gatherings to bring the community together. I think it’s great!