Coppins Well
4 stars34 Reviews

Austin
3 months ago
I've had a great experience with maintenance responding to requests/issues in timely fashion. Historically, security has been an issue for the complex, so it's been great to see new management reinvesting in regular security patrols and checks. My biggest complaint is that the building is dilapidated and condition is deteriorating. New management promised significant upgrades, but none of these have materialized and the status of this work is unclear.

Cassady
3 months ago
I love living in such an upbeat and kind community. Not only are the neighbors sweet and helpful, but the office staff downstairs are also very friendly and willing to help however they can! Melissa was so helpful during the moving process too

Stephanie
3 months ago
used to love living here, lots of changes not all for the better. building needs lots of upgrades including security for residents and packages.

Manasi
4 months ago
I love my apartment at Coppins Well. It is a lovely community with great amenities and neighbours. The units are spacious with ample light. The Greystar management is doing their best to maintain the apartment in a great state.

Elodie
4 months ago
There are so many pros living here! starting with one of the best neighbourhood and its great walkability, an incredible roof top, and so much more! I have been truly enjoying living here (going on 2 years now) and I am so grateful to call Coppins Well Home! The apartment is spacious and luminous, yes, there are some noises here and there but overall it's a peaceful haven. The staff is friendly and very responsive (special mention to the maintenance lead). I love it here!

Jahiem
4 months ago
Melissa deserves a gold star! Her hospitality is above and beyond, she makes my life easy and she’s understanding. She was honest on what apartment I should get and told me everything I needed to know. Love her !

Aman
4 months ago
Great community but response from leasing office could be quicker. Sometimes I call and email and never get a response back. Similar thing happens to my roommate as well

Cathy
6 months ago
The management has been amazing with helping us move in and answering all of our questions (and we have a lot). It must be a long work week, but I appreciate that they are here everyday. I also love the security and reliability of the parcel room!

Philip
6 months ago
I've had a great time in my first month at Coppins Well. The staff are friendly and helpful, it's quiet and I feel very secure here. My apartment is spacious and modern. What's not to like?

Elizabeth
6 months ago
It is a bit frustrating that there has been so many issues with the garage and for the residents who pay for parking were not compensated in some way for the ordeal.