Love the place....feels like home. They make you feel very welcome. Move in was quick and easy. Very friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend Costa Del Sol to anyone

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

trouble w/ fixing my AC unit, but pretty satisfied, I guess. staff isn't as responsive as I would like them to be, maintenance doesn't finish orders, but I like the location

Amazing apartment complex. I haven't had any problems. When I walk in to the office with a question I'm helped and greeted with a smile. It is quiet I have no noise complaints. I would recommend this complex to anyone.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Awesome place to live. Scenery is beautiful. Location is great. Quiet and great neighborhood. There is lots to do in Thousand Oaks. Very close to 1604 and 410

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love my home and I love the management. They have treated me and my family with the up most respect and very professional. When I have a maintenance issue, they come very quickly to fix the problem.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

This is a very nice apartment. The people in the office are always very nice and responsible. When I had a problem with no heat, maintenance responded the same day and had it fixed in an hour. And that was on a holiday weekend!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It has been a great community so far, im loving it and i feel safe living here. The staff is great, maintance is good. Everything is just great here

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Love my apartment complex, grass is always green and well trimmed. Office staff made my move in very comfortable and easy. The pool is perfect for a hot weekend.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Sadly disappointed. Feel in love with complex and my unit. We have been let done repeatedly in the short 6 months of living here. Wish I could say otherwise.

The staff here had been incredibly friendly and helpful, the neighbors have been really friendly. I haven't had any problems with anything since I have moved in.

I just moved in a week ago and so far I have been pleased with all the amenities and the customer service I have received from the office. I lived at this community from 1999-2003 and enjoyed my stay back then, so I'm looking forward to my second stay. I couldn't have moved in at a perfect time, I'm looking forward to hanging out at the pool and taking advantage of the BBQ pits because I love to grill. I have lived in the smallest apartment and now I live in the largest apartment. I love that all apartments come with a washer and dryer, that is definitely a plus. If I could make one suggestion, in my opinion, the wet bars should be taken out and would be more productive as a wall. Thank you to your staff for making my move easy and following up with me in a timely manner.

So far I'm not impressed. I have had issues since signing lease, and I can't even do what I need to do in my apartment, 5 days after my technical move-in date. All issues reported upon signing lease have gone unresolved.

I love the people who work here. They are like family! They are easy to talk to. They get things done. They always great you with a smile. The new manager is so sweet. Very respected woman.

We have lived at Costa del Sol for a year now and renewed our lease for another 7 months. We have had a few maintenance issues but the staff has been quick to respond. For the most part it is quiet, and I feel safe walking around the complex alone at all times. The location is very convenient for shopping and highway access.

So far so good, keep up the good work. Excited about moving in soon. The staff so far have been very nice and courteous. They are able to answer the questions we have or might encounter later on.

i really like living here! My family and i moved in when our son was just 3 weeks old. The one bedroom is just perfect for us. The maintenance crew does everything in a timely fashion. only thing is that we haven't received a code for the gate so we can let our other friends and family in.

I've been here for more than a year now , I don't have any complaints about anything really. I have the best view, Katie and Blanca are sweethearts and the maintainance team is great, very friendly. My car broken into Christmas Eve and apparently it's happened before so I wish the management would take steps to avoid this from happening. I don't see any cameras Or surveillance being installed. That's the only thing I wish they changed, and the gym. Other than that, love it here

Great apartment complex. Very quiet and responded to maintenance issues rapidly. Great location that is close to my kids schools and shopping.

Moving here was the best decision we could've made when we moved to San Antonio. It's a great neighborhood, great school district, great community, and awesome staff!

Nice community, kept clean always. People just do t pick up after their pets. Staff is really nice. Love that is has 2 pools, which are always kept clean.

I love Costa Del sol and the staff is wonderful. Overall nice, clean and peaceful living. Gated community is a piece of mind. Pool is kept very clean and open all year.

Staff has always been friendly and helpful, no complaints. I like that the office is open on the weekends because I work during the week so much.

The application process was though but it was worth it. They are super friendly with students, which is a plus. 24 hours maintenance is on point. Love living here!!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Quiet, clean community...lots of trees and a nice pool. The leasing agents and maintenance guys are awesome and are always attentive to my requests.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I have always wnated to stay here since my friends been living here for 3 years now. The comfort of having washer dryer and serene living got me. I like the landscape as well including the grrens that surround the apt. and the best thing is the apt staff who always make it a point to tend to your needs. They are very professional.