I moved in in August 2018 and everything has been great! It is quiet and my neighbors always keep to themselves. Maintenance ALWAYS gets requests done ASAP. The front office staff is always on top of things and seem to really care about their residents. I love these apartments!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I been here for a year I love the area there some little issue but we can ignore it but it’s a peaceful calm apartment we don’t worry about anything

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Apartment is great. Staff is great. I’ve worked mainly with maintenance staff and they are so ready to help. Love that they installed doggie poop bags near apartments for dog owners.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It’s getting better around the complex but need to keep up with the repairs especially the gates that are often broken or left open for a couple of days.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It's great overall just a hassle to open the front gate sometimes not a good hassle to deal with but apart from that great customer service.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Quite neighbors, buildings are on the old side but well maintained. Office crew are very helpful and kind. Parking kinda sucks at times but not that huge of a deal.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

My first experience with Costa Del Sol was with Stacey and Vicky. They were both very helpful in showing me the model apartment and filling out the paperwork needed to move in. I am very pleased with the property and specifically my new apartment! Two thumbs up!!!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great community, very quiet and simple. Big field that can take my dog too, the apartment was clean and everything was fixed when I moved in.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Good location, reasonable prices, kept up and tidy grounds, So far maintenance issues are being addressed. Overall so far So good, just signed 1 yr lease

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

So far, so good! Always can be better. Just moved in. New carpet, but very old appliances! Good neighborhood, but some do not care about their dog's poop even the management did enough to make it easy! Very nice office staff and maintenance! Good luck!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The community is beautiful and quiet, haven’t had any conflicts with the staff or neighbors. I love how private it is and our place is nice and spaced out on the inside

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Moving in was a bit difficult but afterwards it became a nice and peaceful experience can’t wait to see what the rest of the year will bring

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Absolutely love living here! I have been here for almost 3 years now. The staff is beyond excellent! Any work order submitted has always been addressed next day- emergencies always same day. I can't thank them enough for providing such great service for our community. The neighborhood is fantastic as well! We are right across from the YMCA and so close to local parks!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Love living here. The stairs seem to keep me fit and the staff is ever-present, ever-helpful. It's only been 2 months, but it feels like home.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I really enjoy living here. The office staff has always been helpful from the get go. I love that the maintenance is so quick to respond and fix the issues.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Clean, pets are not roaming, friendly and helpful staff. Enjoy walking time spend in our surroundings with good lighting & well kept grounds

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Staff is friendly. Maintenance fixes things fast. Quiet complex. Only complaints I could possibly make are that I wish I had wood flooring, upgrades in my apartment and more amenities. But overall it’s a good community.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Love being back. Peaceful quiet and overall awesome! The staff, the community, it’s been an awesome month. Everything is accessible and the gym is awesome

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It is very nice to live here ... very quiet ... good area ... all services nearby ... I love it. Good green areas ... good neighbors ... it has everything.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Complex is great. Staff is wonderful especially Tammy, any time I've had an issue with my rent(the app not matching my bill) shes cleared it up and been through in investigating it and I really appreciate her for that. Maintenance is always on top of any issues and prompt.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The staff are very friendly and always helpful. The community looks really nice and the residents aren't disruptive, at least I havent had an issue with any yet.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Been living here for over three ears without any major issues. Great maintenance group, clean facilities and reasonable pricing. I wish the floors were not carpeted and that they had larger square footage.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The staff is very courteous and friendly. Work orders are always completed right away. The look of these apartments is definitely nicer and different than any other.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

for my first apartment i had a pretty great experience. maintenance works fast on any issues you may havevand the office girls are so knowledgeable about everything.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I have been living here 10 days and I'm very satisfied with the apartment living area and the community in general. Safety and security are important to the property managers. Maintenance personnel are courteous and always out and about taking care of the property. I would recommend this property to all.