Pretty cool place to live, good prices, and the staff is always super friendly! the property is well maintained and you dont even have to walk your trash to the dump, they pick it up for you!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The cottages is a new best to live at in college station, everyone who works here is very nice & always willing to help. I just wish the maintenance process was faster and more officiate.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Took very long to fix a maintenance issue I had. I had to keep calling and reminding them for a month. It was an issue with my fridge and often made my food go bad. When I mentioned this I was not offered anything.

I’ve had zero issues living here so far. Staff is always happy to help, amenities are great. The cottages are a fun and great place to live.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Love the place except for the gates they are annoying and not easy to tell someone how to get in. Also my mail key hasn’t worked all year so that’s kinda a bummer

I’ve had a great experience at the cottages! My only complaint would be the staff, sometimes they are slow to help, so that could use some work but everything else is great!

So far, as long as you don’t have to interact with management the experience is fine. The old management was horribly bad, we are all hoping the new management will be better!

The cottages are a really nice place to live. The pool is awesome and the clubhouse is big with nice study rooms. The rooms are a nice as well.

The space is awesome and I really like the size of the dog park. I wish maintenance was a little faster but it is worth living here for the fun activities put on by staff, the space, and cute cottages!

That last 1 1/2 at the Cottages has been great! I love my apartment and all the amenities the neighborhood comes with! The only thing that isn’t always great is how long it takes to get maintanance requests fulfilled

The community has been so welcoming and friendly. The staff is always very helpful with any questions or issues I have. I have made some of my lifelong friends here.

I am absolutely happy with everything here! The only problem I have is with the whole gate system. It isn’t very safe because anyone can drive in behind anyone else, but I understand why that may be hard to manage

The location and amenities are wonderful, and maintenance is usually very attentive besides a leak in our front yard that was never fixed. You really get what you pay for here.

The BSM is not very helpful and some of the staff are not very nice. Overall good place to live though. Good communty events and good gym!!!

Good service, always very helpful. Love living here because the community feels safe. The staff is decently quick in responding to issues, so that's good too!

The Cottages overall is a nice place to live. The bedrooms are pretty big even in the larger cottages like the 5 bedroom duplex. My roommates and I are overall satisfied with our housing.

I would just say work in the management and maintenance and things will be better. Also I think that some things in the apartment could be a little better.

Staff are nice most of the time but it can be better. I do not like that we don’t have a security at the gate more often because anyone can come in at anytime

I have had a pretty great experience thus far. Very dog friendly, I thought there would be more events. The ones that have been thrown were 👍🏽

I've lived at the Cottages for the past two years and my roommates love it here! The community is great as well as the location and amenities.

I like it ya know lots of stuff to do really good place to live and you don’t need to live anywhere else the cottages has everything you need and more !

Recently random people have been using our fireplace as well as throughimg parties at 2 am. Our maintenance request to replace the kitchen light bulbs did not get completed until 4 weeks later

I love living at the cottages. It's been such a great experience so far. I couldn't see myself living anywhere else in College Station after living here.

We didn't end up in place we wanted and that was due to a large turnover ( a lot of people who promised us things ended up getting fired). However they did manage to fix somethings. Our unit has some problems but the staff is helpful. It's a been a good living experience.

When choosing a place to live, I wanted somewhere that was clean, well kept and felt like a home. The cottages did that for me. The only reason it has less that the full 5 stars is the maintenance-both the place and the workers.