I love living here. The pool is the best pool in college station. Definitely the best complex in college station as well. I've told all my friends to live here that are coming here next year.

There is a really great atmosphere surrounding this place I can't even explain it. The rooms are nice, the people are really nice, and the pool is even nicer.

Very clean properties and helpful staff. The Cottages have a very nice neighborhood and a welcoming community feel. One of the things I also appreciate is that it is a dog friendly complex which is great.

Although the rent is expensive, its a pretty nice place to live. This new management is wayyyyyy better than the old one! Going on year 3 of living here!

Ammenities are great, it's just hard getting ahold of maintenance! Our fire alarm is very sensitive and goes off way to often in the kitchen causing all the other alarms in the house to go off, waking up my 5 roommates... We've tried getting then fixed but it never works.

Great place to live along with quick response time for services. Staff is friendly & willing to help. The amenities & cheaper cable/utilities is a plus too.

My online complaint is that our wifi does not work and hasn't worked since Suddenlink came and "updated" it in November 2014. I wish the Cottages would do a little more to help us get it fixed.

Facilities are extremely nice and staff is polite. The only downsides I can think of are the internet and the fact that the gate is always open.

I would recommend staying at the cottages to anyone. I have had nothing but a positive experience and I have even renewed my lease for next year! They are always on top of things by making your stay with them the best. One time, I had to do a maintenance request and they were there within 20 minutes!

the houses are nice but could be better kept with speed bumps, closing gates, and regular trash pick up. The game room could also be cleaned up including the spas and pool tables.

The only problem I have is how long it takes for people do get stuff done around here. I feel like there lack of communication and organization.

Love the amentities, the service is great as well! But I have trouble with the wifi sometimes and have had some problems with people egging some of the cottages. I also wish you would actually close the gated after a certain time.

Terrible wifi, gates are never closed, foundation is messed up so the ceilings and walls have cracks. Great community though, staff is helpful too

Wifi is a constant problem, but only if you live in the back. The new management is a huge step up from the last people. It's a good place to live but the houses are made extremely cheap with no insulation.

I've had a decent experience living at the cottages. I wish it was easier to break a lease or provide a 6 month lease to those who have legitimate excuses. Try to accommodate your guests more.

I love living here ! But I wish the gates would actually close! The staff is friendly and even if they don't know an answer they help you find one

The wifi is appalling. It has soured my whole experience while living at the cottages. Everything else has been wonderful but when you cannot do your homework at home each night and spend at least 30mins every day trying to connect to the Internet and fail, it it extremely frustrating and unacceptable for the amount of rent we pay.

My roommates and I did have a few issues with our cottage, but they were taken care of promptly and thoroughly. Management definitely improved over the course of the year.

Overall I enjoy living here. But I don't like that the houses aren't well made and we have the constant issue of rats, spiders, and recently worms. I also think that speed bumps should be built; I've almost had my car hit multiple times because people go so fast.

I would not live any other place. This was the first place I looked , and I signed my lease the same day. It's a great place to be a student at!(:

Took 4 weeks to get the A/C fixed when it wouldn't go over 60 degrees and ice was forming on my roommates wall. Asked why my electrical bill was $40 over and the only thing could tell me what might have caused it was my TV on. Really $40 over because of my TV?.

It is great I love being here! Everything is so nice and literally there are so many things that are available to us. I am literally never going to move anywhere else.

Overall, great. Only bad thing was when moved into both my apartments for the past 2 years, they aren't very clean. Yet, when I do want something cleaned or fixed they are very fast and efficient.

The trash pick up needs to be more frequent and recycling needs to be easier. Placing recyclables in the same trash bags as regular trash is deceiving and some recyclables certainly do not make it to the recycling plant.

I have had nothing but good experiences with the Cottages. It's been my first year living hear and I had to resign without a doubt, the management has been quality, facilities kept clean, and I absolutely love it here. Plus all the events put on are incredibly fun.