The BSM is not very helpful and some of the staff are not very nice. Overall good place to live though. Good communty events and good gym!!!

The location and amenities are wonderful, and maintenance is usually very attentive besides a leak in our front yard that was never fixed. You really get what you pay for here.

I am absolutely happy with everything here! The only problem I have is with the whole gate system. It isn’t very safe because anyone can drive in behind anyone else, but I understand why that may be hard to manage

The community has been so welcoming and friendly. The staff is always very helpful with any questions or issues I have. I have made some of my lifelong friends here.

That last 1 1/2 at the Cottages has been great! I love my apartment and all the amenities the neighborhood comes with! The only thing that isn’t always great is how long it takes to get maintanance requests fulfilled

The space is awesome and I really like the size of the dog park. I wish maintenance was a little faster but it is worth living here for the fun activities put on by staff, the space, and cute cottages!

The cottages are a really nice place to live. The pool is awesome and the clubhouse is big with nice study rooms. The rooms are a nice as well.

So far, as long as you don’t have to interact with management the experience is fine. The old management was horribly bad, we are all hoping the new management will be better!

I’ve had a great experience at the cottages! My only complaint would be the staff, sometimes they are slow to help, so that could use some work but everything else is great!

Love the place except for the gates they are annoying and not easy to tell someone how to get in. Also my mail key hasn’t worked all year so that’s kinda a bummer

I’ve had zero issues living here so far. Staff is always happy to help, amenities are great. The cottages are a fun and great place to live.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Took very long to fix a maintenance issue I had. I had to keep calling and reminding them for a month. It was an issue with my fridge and often made my food go bad. When I mentioned this I was not offered anything.

The cottages is a new best to live at in college station, everyone who works here is very nice & always willing to help. I just wish the maintenance process was faster and more officiate.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Pretty cool place to live, good prices, and the staff is always super friendly! the property is well maintained and you dont even have to walk your trash to the dump, they pick it up for you!