The experience so far has been amazing. The cottages are really nice and comfortable. Any problems we have had have been taken care of in a timely matter.

The cottages is a great place to live for a college experience! Maintenance calls are answered fast, the rooms are huge, and there are amazing amenities!

Nice place, pool is very nice. It is a bit more quite than what I expected but that is not necessarily a bad thing. I do wish the three bedroom units were bigger.

So nice living in a cute cottage. I Love living at the nicest place in college station. Always enjoy the special days like Wiener Wednesday and Taco Tuesday!

Amazing! Everything is always handled in a timely manner. Only thing is that I still haven't received my $150 gift card for signing my lease this past April.

Pretty good except at the beginning of the semester y'all didn't respond to requests quickly. Other than that good job on keeping us up to date with text messages

The matinence workers always come fast and fix requests. However the wifi is so bad it's not even livable. I can't even do homework in my own house because the wifi is so bad that it takes 5mins to load one page.

The cottages is a really great place to live. The workers at the office always are very helpful and nice. It also has really great amenities.

So far I have loved living at the Cottages! I even renewed my lease in October, to renew my lease. The staff that works there is great, very helpful and friendly.

The staff is super friendly and helpful! I had a problem submitting my rent online for a while but it was sorted in no time and I wasn't charged a late fee for the issues I encountered. The cottages has a really nice environment and I've never had problems with my apartment.

The cottages has been great. Over summer it was unfortunate about the pool situation but overall I enjoyed the cottages. The main issue I have is the gates. My barcode still hasn't worked and it's almost more convenient to leave them open seeing the code doesn't work so when I have friends over its difficult to get them in.

I love the community! I love how fast they take care of maintenance request! I love how laid back and no matter what situation they are willing to work with you

I love the cottages! I feel very welcome and everyone here is very helpful. I love having my own closet and bathroom and the house is such a great size.

Very nice pool and club house area. The weight room could be updated but the cardio room is great. The printers are always broke so that should be fixed.

Love this place, I just wish the pool cues in the game room where nicer. Also, the pool is great but the volleyball net needs to be fixed...

I've loved The Cottages! Everything is well kept, the management is great and it really feels like a home! I will definitely be renewing my lease and advising friends to take a look!

Great community, fantastic customer service and they are very caring.Property is always clean and well maintained. Trash is picked up promptly.

You are doing great I like to live here it is really fun and it is close to campus and food and all my favorite things I also like free printing

The managing is slow. There is stuff in the house that needs to be fixed that hasn't been fixed since we moved in. I do not get a call when I have a package at the office. But Other than that it's great

Slow of some things, but overall good. Great community, nice people, wonderful amenities! Very home-like inside, comfortable and welcoming. Very safe area to live in.

It's been great living here! I love how much they take care of the houses and yards! I enjoy having the nice workout room and club house! It's great for studying!

Great place to live!! There are so many great amenities to take advantage of! You definitely get your rents worth!! On a bus route that is so convenient. Would recommend to everyone!

The cottages are the best place to live in college station. The houses are really cute and the clubhouse has everything you need to work out.

The complex is very nice. The apartments have everything you need right there. The pool and club house area are great. The office folks are friendly and helpful.

Love living in the cottages of college station!! I've lived here for the past three years, great amenities and maintenance staff as well as houses.