When we moved in the entire apartment was a mess but they installed new carpet and painted all the walls and fixed any other issues we had. The only problem I have now is they told us there would be a refund or visa gift card to compensate us but they keep ignoring all our inquiries about it. I love the community however and even though it is far from campus the buses make it really convenient.

I really enjoy living here at The Cottages. It's such a cute neighborhood and the sense of community is unbeatable. However, I've had a few problems receiving maintenance to my house. It had been egged before I moved in and I've been requesting a power wash service ever since.

great community and the people in the office are really nice. One thing that is frustrating is the maintenance and how long it takes them to respond, even when it is urgent.

Second year living at the cottages and I love the location and cottage, but the wifi doesn't work that great sometimes. Other than that I enjoy living here.

So far my stay at the cottages has been great. The house is perfect. I haven't had anything happen yet to where I can't do anything. The only thing is the printers shut off after the office closes

The power in my living room always goes out. The people who pick up our trash don't take everything. The wifi does not always work when I am trying to do important homework.

Everything is pretty great besides the trash situation. Trash gets overflowed and our neighbors didn't take their boxes out for a month so we had rats everywhere and the office wouldn't do anything about it.

The cottages are a great place to live! I'm definitely going to renew my lease. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The cottages is a great community

Not being able to hang a Texas flag is a bit communist if you ask me. Come and take it!!!!!!! The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.!!

Living at The Cottages in College Station has been great so far! I love it here and so do my roommates! Everything is so nice and there is an easy commute to school.

Their are rats, y'all don't take everyone's trash and it needs to be taken so that their are not rats on front porches. Also, their should be more speed bumps so people slow down.... Other than that, it's a great place to live!

I love the cottages, however, the wi-fi here is very unreliable. It is a convenient location on the bus 36 route and the rooms are a decent size with large closets. Work orders have been fulfilled quickly and we have yet to have problems with anything else.

Good, I have enjoyed living at the cottages for many reasons. The maintenance could be a little faster but other than that everything has been decent

When we first moved in the house was completely trashed, and we admittedly had problems upon move in. Gradually as time is progressing management is coming along and making our experience great!

The cottages is so cool with so many great people. They even let my mom and dad move me in a day before to accomodate work schedules. I love the pool.

Great. Love it here. love it so much I am staying for my senior year. Thankfully, I have had no issues with my apartment. I also appreciate that the grounds are always clean.

The Cottages is a great place to live. They have been doing a lot better than last year with the upkeep of the pool and landscaping. Maintenance sometimes is a little slow, but overall willing to help and they have fixed every problem I've had over the past year.

So far the new management has done decent, but they still are lacking in clear communication within their team and with the current residents.

I love the southern look and feel! Management has gotten so much better. The gate code system has got to be address though because not being able to get to my apartment is annoying. I miss the trail in the woods. Sure every apartment complex has is fall backs but I'd say the Cottages are doing pretty good!

I always recommend my friends to live here because it is the best palace I have found in College Station. The attention is very good and the activities are fun! I love living here!

I love living at the Cottages! It's a great place to be. Especially since the new management has taken over. Everything is cleaner, and things get taken care of at a quicker rate.

Overall doing great this summer. However, throughout fall and spring semester it was hard to get maintenance to come out and fix what needed to be fixed. Our kitchen sink still drips out water and our ceiling still leaks sometimes from the washer.

Overall, my time at the cottages has been positive. I like the 'your house, your rules' philosophy and it has been very refreshing coming from where I was previously.

Pet friendly and free printing. Staff is helpful. The trash situation is better. VERY SAD THE TRAILS WERE DEMOLISHED. The trails were one of the best things about the cottages...now they are gone.

The only thing that I would say I didn't like would have to be the parking, other than that this is a great place to live. I feel as safe as a girl could living all alone.