Very nice pool and club house area. The weight room could be updated but the cardio room is great. The printers are always broke so that should be fixed.

Love this place, I just wish the pool cues in the game room where nicer. Also, the pool is great but the volleyball net needs to be fixed...

I've loved The Cottages! Everything is well kept, the management is great and it really feels like a home! I will definitely be renewing my lease and advising friends to take a look!

Great community, fantastic customer service and they are very caring.Property is always clean and well maintained. Trash is picked up promptly.

You are doing great I like to live here it is really fun and it is close to campus and food and all my favorite things I also like free printing

The managing is slow. There is stuff in the house that needs to be fixed that hasn't been fixed since we moved in. I do not get a call when I have a package at the office. But Other than that it's great

Slow of some things, but overall good. Great community, nice people, wonderful amenities! Very home-like inside, comfortable and welcoming. Very safe area to live in.

It's been great living here! I love how much they take care of the houses and yards! I enjoy having the nice workout room and club house! It's great for studying!

Great place to live!! There are so many great amenities to take advantage of! You definitely get your rents worth!! On a bus route that is so convenient. Would recommend to everyone!

The cottages are the best place to live in college station. The houses are really cute and the clubhouse has everything you need to work out.

The complex is very nice. The apartments have everything you need right there. The pool and club house area are great. The office folks are friendly and helpful.

Love living in the cottages of college station!! I've lived here for the past three years, great amenities and maintenance staff as well as houses.

I enjoy living at the cottages! I have been here for two years, and rarely do I run into any trouble. When I do have issues management is quick to respond and take action!

The cottages has very nice homes for college students and some great amenities! The houses are spacious and the cottages offers a great gated community and is conveniently located on the bus route. It is a party complex though and can be loud at times. The management could use a little bit of improvement, there is a lot of miscommunication and misunderstanding between residents and the management. I've had difficulties subleasing with them however they are very considerate when it comes to roommate differences and are willing to help with that.

I think y'all are doing fantastic job, the management has improved a bunch since I first moved in on August 2014. The complex has looked nicer and the people at the front are super friendly.

My key has broken twice now and both times it has taken over a week to be fixed. However, the management is very nice and easy to deal with.

Things are looking good very good very nice I like it awesome so fun amazing bad mantinence but great looking up stay up stay fly doing good

Been nice living here, all the extras one could hope for at a price that reflects the value of all you are given. Only reason its not a 5 is that our unit was pretty dirty when we got it.

my apartment is super pretty and wheneve i had a problem maintenance was there that day!!!! the outlets in my kitchen went out during a storm and the shorted out and when i called maintenance they were there with in the next few hours and fixed the problem in 10 minutes!!! great service and very nice staff!

The cottages are a great place to live. The cottages provide a great community feel. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Just a great place to live

I love living at the Cottages of College Station. The amenities are great (clubhouse, study rooms, workout areas)... I only wish the gates would close more often! Why do we have them if they never close? :(

I've really enjoyed living here! The set up of the apartments is so cute! Being so close to the pool and clubhouse is really nice and convenient.

I love the cottages! To me it is the best place to live in college station! I can't imagine living anywhere else. My friends that live at other places around town are always jealous when They come over.

The cottages are so great. They have a great atmosphere. The view of the stadium is AMAZING. The staff is responsive and lots of nice people. The pool area and the gym is beautiful.

3 stars for the outstanding amenities the cottages has. I also appreciate how well kept the the landscaping is. I took away 2 stars because i have had multiple issues with my cottage and maintenance has failed to fix them