I absolutely love living at the cottages! It's a great community and awesome living. The management is great and it's a blast living here!! So happy I chose to live in the cottages

the cottages is a pretty great place to live. Although there are some things that could be changed such as the parking situation. Anyone can come and park anywhere.

This will be my second year living at the cottages and I can't wait to see what's in store. I've had a great time this past year with little to complain about and an overall positive experience.

Love the housing and the feeling of the community. Didn't like that the gates were never closed. Maintenance always came in a timely manner and the clubhouse facility is excellent.

The customer service is great since we got new management, however the quality of the houses is sub par. Our ceiling has leaked multiple times and the foundation is constantly shifting so our doors cannot lock/close any longer.

Have been living here for almost 3 years now and it's been great. The new management staff has really upgraded its customer service and makes the experience that much better!

another doggie waste container near 7204-7208 would be great. The rest of the cottages is great. Also waiting on my 300 dollar gift card from renewing my lease.

Everything is great! It's a little expensive but what I get is worth the price. Maintenance is always there when I need them to be, and the clubhouse is clean and nice.

The units and clubhouses have nice qualities and amenities but altogether the management does not keep up with simple maintenance. For example, upstairs sometimes the pool cues are there and sometimes they are not, sometimes there are ping pong paddles and sometime the whole game room is a mess. Also, the gates have not closed since I moved in, so why am I paying for a "gated community". The running trail could also use some attention because when it rains half of it is under water and the trees and brush overtake it in some places.

I love living here!! Thank y'all for all the stuff for finals, not a lot of places do those kinds of things like y'all do. Y'all are doing better that the other owners before!

The cottages are pretty great. It would be nice to have the gates closed though. I really enjoy living here. I would recommend them to people for sure.

Wish recycling was easier! I also renewed a long time ago and still have yet to receive my gift card from that...I wouldn't have known to get a PG form if I hadn't gone and asked, since originally I was told I wouldn't need one.

I love the cottages of college station. Especially since they change management. The pools is cleaner. The people in the office are nicer. It is just an all around better place now.

Cottage is a good living experience but the only thing I can say is there is terrible wifi. Sometimes I am in a crunch to study and I can't because of the wifi.

I loved living at the Cottages of College Station! My duplex felt like home. The amenities are great, as well. Maintenance was always quick to come out and fix whatever we were have issues with. I'd definitely recommend living at the Cottages!

The new management is much better than the old one. I don't like how the transfer fee is $300 now and it used to be $75 I'm pretty sure we already pay you guys enough

Doing a pretty good job, could work on handling some situations better. Also workers could be a little friendlier. Other than that they do a pretty good job at everything else

Love the new management. Love how you started to incorporate a new community feel and there is always something at the club house. Little things here and there can be improved but as long as you guys keep moving forward and not be stagnate I love it here.

Love the cottages! Great place to live. Community feel and fun environment. Love the fire place and grill area between the individual cottages.

Yall are doing so awesome ! Love the management! Keep doing all the great work and service to the community of college station! The residents will be satrisfied !

I loved the experience and vibe from this little community! Anytime I needed a maintenance request they ways came by so quickly! I enjoyed my stay!

Yall are doing pretty good. Better than a couple months ago. I like how yall are trying to get everybody involved and holding events for us to attend

Love it here! I would be resigning if I wasn't graduating. :( hope to come back and visit. Pool is the best part. Dog park is nice too. :) b

I love living at the cottages, everyone is so nice and friendly! The front desk is very helpful, if you need anything they are only a phone call away to help you with anything you need!

I have had nothing but good experiences with the Cottages. It's been my first year living hear and I had to resign without a doubt, the management has been quality, facilities kept clean, and I absolutely love it here. Plus all the events put on are incredibly fun.