I move in during the fall so I haven't had too much interaction here but I'm sure I'll love it here. I had a bit of trouble receiving the signing incentive but they took care of it!

Very kind and helpful staff! However, it took them almost three months to complete one request that only took them 5 minutes to complete. No other complaints after that.

I love living here! Everyone is friendly and maintenance has improved since I arrived here. I love the pool party events but I think it should only be for residents.

Great. I love how printing is available. So easy to get along with you're neighbors. It's a dog friendly place. The dog park is a great place to meet new people

The cottages isn't just a neighborhood ,it's a little community within itself. It is the hotspot for having a good time at the pool and the individual units themselves are well put together.

Really enjoy living here. Great staff and management has improved greatly. I enjoy going to the pool and participating in the pool activities and parties.

this is a new easy and effective way to reward people with their gifts! I am new to this process and so far has been very easy and basic to use.

Good place to live in college station. It could be better, but the capped utilities is a plus here. The cottages have a good management team now.

I love the cottages! The pool rocks & I really enjoy the random little free food days for us struggling college kids! haha I use the workout room & tanning machines often. I like how y'all recently have started supplying tanning lotion. I would like to recommend getting jump ropes for the workout room though.

I have had a pretty good experience so far. However, I had to wait over 6 months to receive my gift card after signing my lease. Other than that, I have been happy so far.

The Cottages of College Station are a good time. I have been going there to visit friends and family since I was a freshman at Texas A&M University.

Best place to live in college station! Houses are nice and the pool is so much fun! They offer great amenities and the area is very clean! Great place to live.

I've loved living at the cottages! It is a great atmosphere to live in as a college student - you are on your own in your own cozy cottage, but still have other college students around you to share the experience.

its aight, my roommate works there but he's a complete liar. They give out a lot of food earlier, and theres always a lot of festivities going on at any given time

Best place I've lived! The pool was always clean and was fun to hang out at. The employees all the way up to management were cool and easy to talk to.

everything is great, i have had no complaints other then the fact that my gift card for resigning took 16 total weeks. Just got it a couple days ago

I believe that the cottages is doing okay! I love living here, I just wish y'all were more timely with maintanence requests! And maybe y'all could do fun things on the weekends instead of just during the week!

Ever since the Cottages changed management, things have been amazing. We now have things daily to benefit the residents. The only thing I wish we had was more parking!

I've lived here for two years and I feel like the past semester has been the cottages best one yet! A lot of changes have occurred and I think the changes is what was needed!

Really nice place to live with great amenities! We had some problems with management at the beginning of the year, but since then everything has been wonderful. Maintenance comes almost immediately and is very thorough. Our ceiling started leaking after the office had closed, but I was able to get help through their Facebook page, which was nice.

Good. I think it would be nice though if y'all kept the back gate and side gate open all the time for people who live in the back or close to the junction side.

I love living here! We get access to the best pool in town, the clubhouse facilities are amazing, and there's always a nearby trash can with bags for when I take my dog on a walk.

I really enjoyed all the residential events that took place this year such as food catered to the clubhouse and events held but management could use some work

Pretty good. I like all of the monthly things that are going on. I wish we had some stuff for storage in the smaller apartments though......

The cottages is a great community to live in. The amenities and location rock and the office staff is very friendly. Would recommend to a friend.