The units and clubhouses have nice qualities and amenities but altogether the management does not keep up with simple maintenance. For example, upstairs sometimes the pool cues are there and sometimes they are not, sometimes there are ping pong paddles and sometime the whole game room is a mess. Also, the gates have not closed since I moved in, so why am I paying for a "gated community". The running trail could also use some attention because when it rains half of it is under water and the trees and brush overtake it in some places.

I love living here!! Thank y'all for all the stuff for finals, not a lot of places do those kinds of things like y'all do. Y'all are doing better that the other owners before!

The cottages are pretty great. It would be nice to have the gates closed though. I really enjoy living here. I would recommend them to people for sure.

Wish recycling was easier! I also renewed a long time ago and still have yet to receive my gift card from that...I wouldn't have known to get a PG form if I hadn't gone and asked, since originally I was told I wouldn't need one.

I love the cottages of college station. Especially since they change management. The pools is cleaner. The people in the office are nicer. It is just an all around better place now.

Cottage is a good living experience but the only thing I can say is there is terrible wifi. Sometimes I am in a crunch to study and I can't because of the wifi.

I loved living at the Cottages of College Station! My duplex felt like home. The amenities are great, as well. Maintenance was always quick to come out and fix whatever we were have issues with. I'd definitely recommend living at the Cottages!

The new management is much better than the old one. I don't like how the transfer fee is $300 now and it used to be $75 I'm pretty sure we already pay you guys enough

Doing a pretty good job, could work on handling some situations better. Also workers could be a little friendlier. Other than that they do a pretty good job at everything else

Love the new management. Love how you started to incorporate a new community feel and there is always something at the club house. Little things here and there can be improved but as long as you guys keep moving forward and not be stagnate I love it here.

Love the cottages! Great place to live. Community feel and fun environment. Love the fire place and grill area between the individual cottages.

Yall are doing so awesome ! Love the management! Keep doing all the great work and service to the community of college station! The residents will be satrisfied !

I loved the experience and vibe from this little community! Anytime I needed a maintenance request they ways came by so quickly! I enjoyed my stay!

Yall are doing pretty good. Better than a couple months ago. I like how yall are trying to get everybody involved and holding events for us to attend

Love it here! I would be resigning if I wasn't graduating. :( hope to come back and visit. Pool is the best part. Dog park is nice too. :) b

I love living at the cottages, everyone is so nice and friendly! The front desk is very helpful, if you need anything they are only a phone call away to help you with anything you need!

I have had nothing but good experiences with the Cottages. It's been my first year living hear and I had to resign without a doubt, the management has been quality, facilities kept clean, and I absolutely love it here. Plus all the events put on are incredibly fun.

Overall, great. Only bad thing was when moved into both my apartments for the past 2 years, they aren't very clean. Yet, when I do want something cleaned or fixed they are very fast and efficient.

It is great I love being here! Everything is so nice and literally there are so many things that are available to us. I am literally never going to move anywhere else.

Took 4 weeks to get the A/C fixed when it wouldn't go over 60 degrees and ice was forming on my roommates wall. Asked why my electrical bill was $40 over and the only thing could tell me what might have caused it was my TV on. Really $40 over because of my TV?.

I would not live any other place. This was the first place I looked , and I signed my lease the same day. It's a great place to be a student at!(:

Overall I enjoy living here. But I don't like that the houses aren't well made and we have the constant issue of rats, spiders, and recently worms. I also think that speed bumps should be built; I've almost had my car hit multiple times because people go so fast.

My roommates and I did have a few issues with our cottage, but they were taken care of promptly and thoroughly. Management definitely improved over the course of the year.

I love living here ! But I wish the gates would actually close! The staff is friendly and even if they don't know an answer they help you find one

I've had a decent experience living at the cottages. I wish it was easier to break a lease or provide a 6 month lease to those who have legitimate excuses. Try to accommodate your guests more.