The landscaping has been kept up very nice. We put in a work request to have bees moved and trees cut higher so we didn’t have to bend down to get back to our duplex.

The cottages is such an awesome place to live! I've lived here for 3 years now and i wouldn't want to go anywhere else's for housing, the cottages has it all!

I have renewed here at the Cottages of College Station not only because of how nice the apartments/Cottages are but also there is a great pool, and I like that they have tanning and a sauna for the residents!

The Cottages of College Station is a friendly neighborhood with decent amenities. Units are pretty good for what you pay for. Socially, this is the spot to be, but management could be better..

Everyone is super friendly and helpful. My dog LOVES going into the clubhouse more than anywhere else because of all the love given to him! If you have a dog, this is definitely the place for yall!!

Great place with great people, and dog friendly. When I sent a work order they were very fast at sending someone out and fixing the issues. Low rates too.

Sometimes the staff can have attitude, but they almost always get the job done. I like the newer staff that has started in the past couple of weeks. Overall, it’s a pretty great experience!

It’s a super awesome community and has a lot of great amenities. They also always have cool things going on for everyone to enjoy in the clubhouse for free!!

Good amenities. The staff changes a lot so it is hard for them to correct billing mistakes. It just wasn't the place for me. If you like apartment style living and don't want a huge space to upkeep you will like the cottages

everything is super nice and well put together. the dryers aren’t very good, you have to dry your clothes more than once but other than that 10/10.

The maintenance staff is very nice and helpful. They go above and beyond when we sent in a request to fix something. Also, the amenities are so worth using.

I’ve loved living at the Cottages for my first year it was so much fun and can’t wait to see where next year takes me. I hope it keeps going as the best place to live in CSTAT!

Apart from the gates never being closed my entire lease and I honestly did not feel 100% safe I did enjoy my time here at the cottages. I met a ton of people and had a great time

I enjoyed living here for 3 years but the office is extremely unorganized with paperwork and would charge us the wrong amount for rent. The maintenance also takes a while to fix the problems with the house.

It was a mostly positive experience, however there was some issues with maintenance. It was a good community and a good living situation. There were also good amenities offered.

As a new resident at the Cottages moving in was hectic, but the front office took care of all my problems quickly and were extremely kind the entire time!

It is not bad living here other than the maintenance and the people at the office. Also, the fact that things are always broken in the club house kind of sucks. I love the pool but they just change the rule to where they will not let you into the pool if you do not live there. Which is very stupid because you can not bring multiple friends to the pool.

Move in was rough, but got much better. I wish that there were a decent amount of parking spots or assigned spaces for residents. I renewed my lease!

The cottages is so understanding and always try’s to lend a helping hand if you have problems. They also host really cool events that even people not living there attend

I absolutely love the cottages appearance and the layout of my apartment, but I had a few issues that led me to not renewing my lease. The staff were not helpful and always seemed to not know what they were doing. They often told me my problem was fixed and then it would happen again (issues with my rent). There was always something wrong in the clubhouse such as printer or coffee machine broken. I went in several times to get my key to the clubhouse fixed and it still doesn't work after living there for a year. The WiFi was absolutely horrible and I didn't like having to walk super far and cross the street to the bus stop.

Good Experience, lived there for 2 years. Useful Amenities. Lived in the 5 Bed, 5 Bath. It was spacious and we also rented the furniture which was a big convenience.

This will be my second year living at the cottages, and overall it has been good! There have been a few issues but the staff is always friendly and willing to help out with whatever I need.

Amazing! They are considerate, patient and always prompt with all requests. I have re-signed to stay here my second year in a row, and I am very excited!

The cottages are a great place to stay for the amount of space you hey for the price you just can't beat it, it is a little far away from campus but it's on the less traffic side of the city

The staff has gotten a lot better over the years that I’ve lived here. They have helped make sure that my new roommates move in process is smooth