Every employee is super sweet and friendly! I love living at the Cottages because of the community and especially the amenities. The snap is super entertaining too :)

Reply from Cottages of College Station

So for living a at the cottages has been pretty good experience. There are always stuff going on and also they give a way free stuff. The only thing that I would change would be to update the gym.

The cottages has become a great place to live! It was rough at the start but the office has greatly improved! Maintenance is super fast and the amenities are awesome!

Love living here! The cottages has great amenities and always shows their residents appreciation with events. Great community for people with pets

Reply from Cottages of College Station

When we moved in a year ago... the staff was a nightmare! It made living here so hard! But I will be the first to say that the management here now is super helpful and has really changed the experience of living here for the better

Great you guys are a really good place to live and the management is so nice. I love living here so much and I can't wait to tell my friends about it.

The cottages are an awesome place to stay , the people are great ,the staff is quick to fix any problems you have and the pool is even better!!!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

First year living at the cottages and so far the experience has been amazing. Free food, friendly staff, great amenities, etc. The pool is one of the best in college station.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Overall I am pleased with my experiences at The Cottages. The apartment community can get a bit rowdy on the weekends when the weather is nice. Maintenance response has significantly improved this year!

Awesome place to live! The Cottages put on a lot of free events for residents, my favorite being Thirsty Thursday's, where they deliver sonic drinks to you!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

I've enjoyed my time here at the cottages. It's nice having these different rewards and gifts given to the renters. I'm glad this was my place of choice when I decided to transfer here to CSTAT

The cottages is awesome! Always free food and other fun stuff going on. I love living here the people are great. When issues comes up they do their best to take care of it.

The Cottages is an awesome place to live. There are always awesome events going on and FREE FOOD! The staff is awesome and are always willing to help.

So fun to live here, living by the pool is a really great experience. Rent is reasonable and maintenance usually doesn't take long to take care of the problem.

The Cottages seem to work hard to make living here comfortable for its residents as well as fun. There is no other place I would rather live!

Helpful and very friendly staff. Whenever you have a problem the staff is happy to help. Maintanence requests are a bit slow but understandable.

I personally enjoy living at the Cottages. It's a very convenient location for me with the fact that a lot of my classes are in the Bush School (just down the street for me)

The cottages have improved their service and quaility. They have helped with many issues regarding roommate situations and maintence problems.

Great amenities and housing. Private, secluded and located 45min from Tamu 👍🏻 Only 1.30hr from Blinn college through bus, route 12 to Tamu and 40 back to @thecottageofcollegestation.

I like living at the cottages! The gym is right there, tanning, a pool and tennis courts! I have lived here for 3 years and have experienced different managers, but I am enjoying the new manager!

I love living at the cottages. I think the amenities are great and I can't wait to live here again next year! The management has been great this year!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

I absolutely love the cottages, you definitely get a lot out of what you pay for to live here. They are constantly putting on things and the amenities are great.

I love living at The Cottages!! Truly the BEST place to live in College Station!! :) The community is gated so I always feel safe. The pool is amazing!

Love it here, great for student life! Always have things going on cater great with all residents and extremely nice staff! One of the best places to live for students!

I love living at the cottages. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful! The staff try to help you as much as you need it. The study area, tanning beds, and pools are also fantastic additions to have at the cottages!