Since moving in any minor problems I've had, have been solved asap. The staff is super friendly and I especially love how pet friendly it is.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The people around us are good neighbors and the clubhouse is awesome. The gate is a big problem, but the rest of the community is fun. The dog park is awesome.

Best place I've ever lived!! The amenities are AMAZING and everyone is so sweet! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! The Cottages is always THE place to be!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The cottages is a great place to live. A lot of fun events that they plan for their residents and the new manager is awesome. Great place to live!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Love the pool, maintenance is very timely, management works with you, overall im very pleased living here. Only downside has been slow internet speeds in my apartment.

I have enjoyed living here! The complex is nice and feels safe! Everyone is very kind at the club house and it has been very great living here!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Y'all are awesome!!! Out of all the places to live in College Station you guys are by far the best!! Not only is it beautiful, it's always the place to be!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

It's great because there is always something fun going on! From community parties, wine tastings, to free massages, it's a joy to be a part of!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

I love living at the Cottages!!! My roommates have become my best friends, staff is super friendly and helpful, and there's always free food!!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

I love my house. The maintenance staff is awesome and always quick to respond. We had some problems with management and house placement on move in day, but we got it resolved. Also it took the front office a few times to charge me to correct amount for my rent. All of that happened in the beginning of the year though and I haven't had any problems since. I renewed to live here again this coming up year.

Every employee is super sweet and friendly! I love living at the Cottages because of the community and especially the amenities. The snap is super entertaining too :)

Reply from Cottages of College Station

So for living a at the cottages has been pretty good experience. There are always stuff going on and also they give a way free stuff. The only thing that I would change would be to update the gym.

The cottages has become a great place to live! It was rough at the start but the office has greatly improved! Maintenance is super fast and the amenities are awesome!

Love living here! The cottages has great amenities and always shows their residents appreciation with events. Great community for people with pets

Reply from Cottages of College Station

When we moved in a year ago... the staff was a nightmare! It made living here so hard! But I will be the first to say that the management here now is super helpful and has really changed the experience of living here for the better

Great you guys are a really good place to live and the management is so nice. I love living here so much and I can't wait to tell my friends about it.

The cottages are an awesome place to stay , the people are great ,the staff is quick to fix any problems you have and the pool is even better!!!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

First year living at the cottages and so far the experience has been amazing. Free food, friendly staff, great amenities, etc. The pool is one of the best in college station.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Overall I am pleased with my experiences at The Cottages. The apartment community can get a bit rowdy on the weekends when the weather is nice. Maintenance response has significantly improved this year!

Awesome place to live! The Cottages put on a lot of free events for residents, my favorite being Thirsty Thursday's, where they deliver sonic drinks to you!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

I've enjoyed my time here at the cottages. It's nice having these different rewards and gifts given to the renters. I'm glad this was my place of choice when I decided to transfer here to CSTAT

The cottages is awesome! Always free food and other fun stuff going on. I love living here the people are great. When issues comes up they do their best to take care of it.

The Cottages is an awesome place to live. There are always awesome events going on and FREE FOOD! The staff is awesome and are always willing to help.

So fun to live here, living by the pool is a really great experience. Rent is reasonable and maintenance usually doesn't take long to take care of the problem.

The Cottages seem to work hard to make living here comfortable for its residents as well as fun. There is no other place I would rather live!