Great place to live, the amenities are very nice and the maintenance fixes whatever is broken the next day! There are plenty of spaces to park at and a secrurity guard drives around to check up on everything.

It is a nice apartment complex, that gives it that great home vibe. However, some of the amenities in the clubhouse aren't the nicest or are not working.

It's a perfect place to live as a college student. Lots of activities to do and friends to meet. It is pet friendly and has many amenities. I enjoy my time here.

My experience has been great. The maintenance responds quickly when ever I ask to fix something. The office staff is very friendly. Pets are allowed.

The community is nice, no problems there. The waterpipes tend to be very loud when using the sink or flushing the toilet. The noise occurs very often, at least several times a day.

I loved living at the cottages! It was a really great college living experience for my first year at A&M. I would definitely recommend others to live here!

The Cottages is a great place to live hands down. I have a few small complaints but they didn’t keep me from signing on for another year. The staff has improved tremendously since I started living here and I appreciate how hard they try to keep all the residents happy.

Great place to live. Beautiful community and quiet. Lots of fun activities and amenities. Just would like the staff to be fast responsive towards problems.

Living at the cottages as been a great experience. We resigned our lease for another year and got an absolutely amazing deal. The maintance crew is really fast and helpful. They respond extremely fast and are so nice. Despite the WiFi being out for a couple of days (something they couldn’t control themselves) it’s a great place to live

Took over a sublease and have loved it ever since. People in the office are very understanding and professional. People were very welcoming the moment I moved in here

I love living at the cottages!! It is such a beautiful complex with lots of benefits. The pool, the gym, the houses, and the people are all so awesome!

The cottages is a great place to live! The amenities are wonderful, the staff is helpful and friendly, and they are always giving away free food!

It is a Fun place to live just don’t like the washer and dryer, takes multiple cycles for my clothes to dry. I have to go back to my parents house just to wash my clothes

Living at the Cottages of College Station is great the staff is nice and the people that live here are cool too. I also love how they’re pet friendly here.

Great community and place to live with good management and facilities. Overall good place to live and I’ve personally had very few complaints other than small incidents.

Great maintenance!! Love the community!! I started living last year and I wasn’t sure at first because I heard stuff about the maintenance, but after a semester almost a year of living head I am pleased that I signed with this place

Best place to live in CSTAT. Love how the size of the rooms, especially the closet space. Maintenance is great everytime I put a work order they get back to me in less then a day

I really enjoyed my first year at the cottages of college Station. I have already signed a lease renewal. I love how much care and thought the cottages puts in to make its residents happy and the stay enjoyable!

It is a great community, management is sometimes hard to get a hold of but nothing that can't be changed. Overall great experience living here, would recommend to friends

I had a bad start with my random roommates, but we got movies into another house and it’s absolutely great! I love the community and neighborhood feel it gives off and the staff is always friendly and welcoming!

I love the community. And I love the size of the rooms! The cottages are differently a place everyone should consider to live at, its a great place for Blinn and a&m students

care about their residents and are always giving away free food and gifts :) supeR dog friendly, my dog’s favorite thing is going to the clubhouse to get treats!

The Cottages have great houses and amenities. The apartments and cottages are spacious and have larger closets (which was very important to me). The staff are helpful even though a lot of times it takes a couple of tries to get an issue resolved. Overall however my 3 years here have been pretty pleasant.

Amazing place to live! The management hosts great events for a residents. Repairs are done fast and efficiently. They also helped me with fixing my lease!

This place is great to live at. Friendly staff and management. The internet is the only down fall that i have found so far. But other than that, come live at the cottages