The place is tidy and beautiful. The leasing office and maintenance team is responsive! The neighborhood is good and is close to the university

I really enjoy living here the staff and actual houses are great. The only problem i have are the trucks that are revving their engines at 2 in the morning for some reason

Very attentive to any issues I've had, and very friendly staff! Move in day wasn't super smooth, but other than that I haven't had any problems. Always feel safe here!

The cottages are nice play to live with many ammentities such as the pool, study center, and gym. I also like how the complex is gated for security.

I love everything about the Cottages except for two things how slow and terrible the wifi is and my roommate situation but other than that i absolutely love the cottages!!!

Not a single problem has occurred while living at the cottages. The staff is very helpful and provides me with information on any question I have.

I absolutely love to live at the cottages. I live in a one bedroom and it’s so cozy!! Even if you live with room mates it Def still one of the coziest places to be!!

Since I’ve moved to college station, I’ve lived in apartment complexes, every parks, etc. The Cottages of College Station by far has the best quality of living for my lifestyle as a college student. It has an incredible gym for the days that I want to be active and a pool for whenever I want to relax and soak up the sun. There’s no way I wouldn’t recommend The Cottages of College Station to my friends and future A&M students. Gig em and God bless!

Amenities are very good and the community is great but maintenance can run a little behind sometimes which is somewhat annoying. Other than that great place to live.

So far I have loved the cottages. The pool is incredible, the people are awesome, and the apt itself is perfect. My one complaint is maintnance requests can often take a while.

I have had a great time so far. The facilities are great and the people I’ve met are the best. I rarely have problems but when I do maintenance is there right away to fix it.

The Cottages is a sweet place to live that’s not too far from campus. The residents I’ve met here are nice and I love being able to use the pool and clubhouse!

I think that the WiFi should be updated, and or made faster. Considering this only downfall that I have, I would say I’m satisfied living here.

The amenities here are really amazing and it's so much better than my old place! I live in the apartments here and they're perfect for me and my two roommates. The bus stop is super convenient and the location is close to pretty much everything in town.

I love it here! It’s like having your own little house, don’t have to worry about people living above or below you. The staff is super friendly!

the complex is fairly good, the front office could be friendlier. the decision to close the front gates is annoying and inefficient; as someone who lives at the front of the complex it doesn't even help with preventing potential unwanted guests from being able to access my apartment.

So far so good. It's quiet where I live but people be driving through the exit part of the gate to get in. Maybe if the gates closed faster, non residents would stay out.

Took care of my problems when had some and staff is friendly. The maintenance people always pop in when you need them even if you didn’t rsvp.

It's great! I have lived at the cottages of college station for the past two years going on three now. I like it a lot and I really do not have a reason to move.

I have lived here the past 2 years, and it has been a very reliable experience. It is nice to have a bus route so close to my apartment, and the clubhouse study rooms and workout facilities are nice. However the WiFi is slow and it can take a while to fulfill work orders.

I really like living at the cottages. The apartments are updated and fairly good square footage compared to others for the same price. Maintenance generally responds to requests fairly quickly. Sometimes it is difficult to get things done by telling the front desk but management is responsive if you email them.

Great place to live, good interaction with residents. I love the different events and amenities. they really care about us and our living spaces!

The Cottages is an awesome place to live in, the apartments and amenities. My complaint would be how broken things are fixed, for example a lining was put in our doorframe because there is a gap. The lining continuously pops out. Other than that, it is a nice place to live

I really enjoy all the amenities they have at the Cottages. They offer some things other apartments don’t. In addition, I really love my apartment! It’s very cozy, welcoming and couldn’t ask for better roommates. At first I was rrally skeptical about the gates being opened all the time but I’m so glad they gave the residents keys and that the 2 gates are both closed after office hours.

We have bug problems for example gnaps and y’all supposably can solve it and our alarm system was giving us issues. Other than that it’s ok!