So far its been alright. I dont mind doing these little challenges because I am a broke college student so if I need to spend 10 minutes doing something like this I'm alright with it.

I hate the Cottages of College Station. You all can't get anything done correctly. Staff never responds to emails or follows up as promised. Front desk can't help with anything aside from package deliveries and turning on the tanning machines. There is an unhealthy amount of staff turnover. I'd suggest regional manager or above look into management at this location.

This is pretty cool excited about earning more points and seeing what i can earn in rewards. The challenges seem to be pretty east as well :)

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Staff in the front office are not consistently approachable or friendly. Maintenance requests are fairly timely and always get managed. Website for online payments is not reliable.

The amenities are amazing but the maintenance and staff is lazy. It takes months for issues to be addressed and truly fixed. No. the best place to live in college station by far.

The start of the lease seemed unorganized with rent issues and moving assignments and rent issues and moving assignments and rent issues and moving assignments. Rest was good

I love living here. It's so nice and has a lot of amenities that are really cool. Everyone that works here is really nice and helpful, I've lived here for three years and it's been great.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

I really like the cottages of college station. I like the fact the the property it's been taken care by student. And also, they are very kind.

This is my third year at The Cottages. The new staff has been very helpful and nice. I had issues with a lost check, but everyone was eager to fix the issue. I don't regret resigning a second time!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The cottages is an amazing place to live! I took advantage of a discount promotion they were having and moved from The Barracks. Everybody has been super helpful and I have really enjoyed my time here so far!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

My cottage is fine and I love being near the dog park. It is really convinent and my dog loves it. My only problem thus far has been management. They need to be more attentive.

We've been here for 2 years and the first year was a pretty okay experience. The amenities offered were great, management was average (ignored every maintenance request but nothing huge), but all in all not a bad experience. This second year, we were being overcharged compared to what we signed for, and due to a high turnover rate, we had to restart the negotiation with 3 different managers before it got settled. Wont be signing here next year. Also simplebills is a waste of time. It complicated utilities and you also have to pay a monthly fee to be able to pay them money

The cottages upgrade your life style is an amazing opportunity to get out of another living situation that is not working out. Only problem is the office can be disorganized at times, but they always work it out.

You guys need to pls have maintenance be more responsive. Also, cleaning if the apartments are sub par. My carpet in my house is disgusting. Also, we have requested to have our locks changed three times. Our house got broken into and we would really like the issue resolved. Thanks!

I think the cottages are a great place to live, sometimes there are issues with the office but I do know that the good stuff outways the bad for sure!

The management could do a little better. Most of the time they are rude, impatient, and take a while to get back to us. Overall the community is nice, the houses are roomie, and it's priced well.

I always love driving into the cottages because it is always so clean. However, 'management seems to be a little disorganized this year. I was promised a $300 when I signed my lease in January of 2016 and did not receive it until December 2016, even after I went to the office and called multiple times.

Living at the cottages of college Station is really fun! It's a pretty nice place and not too expensive. I've even recently renewed my lease for next year.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Have had problems with management. Took over 2 months to be given a mailbox key and to be told the accurate rent payment I should owe. Facilities are nice and haven't had problems since.

I love living in the cottages! The staff is super sweet as well as the security! i definitely and excited to have signed my lease to be living here a second year!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

I have enjoyed the ammenities so far. However, the management in the front office has been really unorganized since I moved in. The wifi has been frustrating, and I get different answers from the front office help. I had talked to the people at the front about the extra 10$ charge to my rent that appeared out of nowhere. They said that it was because of my balcony on the house. I asked if this was in my lease. The girl said that she would check. She came back and said that she talked to a manager and since it was not in my lease, they would take off the 10$ charge in the next day. I went back up to the office after not seeing a change, and then they said they were not going to change it because it was in the lease. I asked to see my lease, but they couldn't find it every time i asked and i was never able to speak to a manager. So the office needs to get their answers and things straight, because an instance such as this has happened several times.

I have enjoyed everything so far but there have been a few issues. The wifi is a big issue because some days it will work and some it doesn't. A good thing though is that when something breaks they are quick to respond and fix it.

Its Awesome, love this place, would tell all my friends to come here and hang out by the pool and barbeque chicken and brisket and drink lots of beer parties every day.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The Cottages of College Station is by far the best places to live in this area! The management is helpful and they do an amazing job trying to keep the residents involved with fun activities.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Some maintenance problems but overall great community, amenities, and quality of living. I love my duplex and my roommates aren't half bad. I would definitely resign my lease.