I love it here! Great place for college students to live. I always feel so welcome and very protected in our complex. My cottage is my favorite place to be!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The Management is difficult to work with. I have to go in about the same things at least 3 times before anything is done. Other then dealing with them I like my cottage.

Living at the cottages is a great place for anyone who enjoys a nice and chill atmosphere, plenty of amenities, and great neighbors. Overall i would most definitely recommend living here.

I LOVE the actual facility. In the beginning, management was HORRIBLE. Now it seems to be much better. The Cottages is a great place to live. The workout facility is amazing.

I think y'all are doing a fantastic job. I enjoy earning points and claiming rewards. It's the best kind of game because it pays me back for my time.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

It's been amazing living at the Cottages. The community events are always a good time. If I have an issue with anything It's easy to go and ask for assistance.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The management was really slow in helping us, but when they did they did an awesome job. The apartment wasn't clean when we got in it. We weren't able to have living room furniture because they ran out.

You guys are doing great! I like the free gift cards involved in this process. I've never been on this website before but discovered it when I got an incentive from the apartments I currently live in.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Great place to stay. Way better than where I use to stay! The area is nice, having my own room and privacy is remarkable, and management is great.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The houses themselves are nice, aside from the flooding that occurred when we first moved in or the constant wifi outages. The worst part is the management. I had a rent issue that shouldn't have really been an issue because I paid my rent on time. But due to gross negligence, it became a major issue. There are a lot of perks to living at the Cottages, but my experience has caused me to look for housing elsewhere.

If this is to rate the experience I have had with management and the workers then this what you deserve. It has been problem after problem since I moved in and management seems incapable of helping effectively and in a timely manner. I have also experienced several very rude employees. Based on this alone, I would never recommend for anyone to live at the Cottages.

I've been in college station for four years now and living at the cottages has definitely been my favorite! I love feeling like I have my own little community! And the amenities are awesome!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

I love living here! There is always so much going on and the people here are awesome. The amenities are also awesome. It is definitely the best place I've lived at!

The maintenance could be greatly improved but other than that great. I really like how the could is open 24/7 that is very convenient for me.

Doing great! Doing great! Doing great! Doing great! Doing great! Doing great! Doing great! Doing great! Doing great! Doing greasy nfkjrjemks iorjr. Iskehuej. EjmI be

This is a great app. The cottages in general are okay.. the maintenance in general is difficult because you have to stay on them to come and fix your stuff!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Y'all are good except I feel like the front office and the managers do not communicate as well as they should. Also the Internet is really spotty.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The houses/clubhouse are nice but there is trouble sometimes with getting things fixed. We were told we would be getting new locks the next day and it's been over a month.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The Cottages of College Station are Great! The staff is so helpful! The pool is like a spa! I can't wait to renew my lease with all my roommates!

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Once the change of management happened, y'all were awesome. Love that they now keep the pool clean & there aren't empty beer cans everywhere. One thing I don't like is when I needed to talk to management, it took a while to actually be able to talk to them.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

Let me tell yall just how great yall are doing! yall are doing so good like yall got coffee and a dank pool, awesome maintenance staff everyone is so nice and yall give out rewards and stuff its amazing for real, Harambe would be so proud #trump2016

Reply from Cottages of College Station

The management is average and it takes very long for any sort of work order to be taken care of. The house is good once we solved all of the problems from the previous people that lived here.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

the cottages had me logged under a different unit that was more expinsive than the one I am living in. Due to this simple bills charged me A LOT more money than I needed to pay.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

A lot of things in our house is broken and the WIFI is really spotty. A lot of electrical problems in our kitchen that haven't been fixed yet that was documented on the form in the beginning of the year.

Reply from Cottages of College Station

They helped me fix my issue among email request as well as the cell customer service line. Very helpful representatives and helpful advice as to go about fixing certain technical issues.