It good place to live! My neighbors on my side of building are very nice. The staff is very nice and are willing to assist whenever I come in the office

The lady’s are very friendly understanding they make you feel right at home. I asked for quietness & got exactly that I’m loving my stay will be here

I love living here . The complex is always clean and quiet . Even on weekends I don’t hear loud music . The office is so nice no hassle moving in

Was helped fast but we do wish the leasing people were a bit more on top on getting our apartment welcoming and etc on point it took them more time to just let us know how much we need to pay and we never got emails we had to call them to find out if we got the apartment or not. But they were nice about everything and answered all our questions.

These are the best apartments I have been in so far. I love it. Everyone is super helpful and friendly, the staff always get you in and out like what’s not to love about them they are always great 💕

Staff is great. Maintenance is prompt. I also like that the property have events for the kids and adults. It makes it feel like a community.

Been living here a little over two years and we love it. Good maintenance, they always there when you need them and the employees are friendly and are always ready to help

I'm a new resident and new to Houston. The location is perfect with easy access to anything on highway 6 and 290. It is a reasonable price for a good community.

Neighborhood is good. I really like the maintenance, they stay on top of things. Plus to convenience of being by Studio Movie Grill, and shopping centers.

I love it here it’s quite & they are pet friendly, & I live almost next to the pool & that’s pretty cool to. I tell you come to Coventry square

I read the reviews before I moved in,but I took the chance anyways and im surprised. Nice and quiet here. So far so good and I been here for six months. The staffs are very nice and helpful. 😁

The events and conditions have been wonderful! I’ve had some trouble getting maitence requests completed accurately in a timely manner. But other than that, I have no complaints!

i love this complex! it is very quiet and well maintained the people in the front office make you feel at home and they are so sweet its the same thing everyday nothing different or no fronts the way you feel when you come is the way it always is <3 like home

This is how it all started 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🥰😘 Now we have 3 beautiful children together and through thick and thin if nobody else loves me I know for FACTS Jerrold does ❤️ he’s my better half 😍 8 years in 🥰 we were 15 when this happened 🤫🤷🏼‍♀️

I enjoy the low rent, after I renewed my license. I like most of the office staff who try to solve my issues, and provide support. I just wish the maintenance attend my request a little bit more faster. It took over two months to get my carpet shampooed last year.

It's not too bad actually. People are pretty friendly, management is knowledgeable and patient. And I'm happy because I have my own space for once. Hopefully it stays that way!

Apartment is poorly maintained. I'm looking forward to my move out date. Getting management to do anything is like pulling teeth. I won't be recommending to anyone.

I have been at Conventry Square for about 6 years. My experience has been pretty good. The staff always take care of maintenance quickly. They are also very friendly. There are always things going on for their residents for every holiday. Have enjoyed living here. Would recommend the Conventry Square Apts for a convenient and good place to live.

Quiet place. Love it here very affordable. Yes I would recommend this place for my fam..one thing j would is to for them to update apps.......so 3 stars

have lived here since Nov 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it ,its people friendly and staff make you feel special. All needs are met in a timely manner I really feel at home thank you.

I love when ever I need maintenance I don’t have to wait all day. The apartment complex is quite and I love that. Your residence that I’ve met in this apartment complex or willing to help you out.

Price is reasonable. Staff is great! I don’t like that I see people selling drugs across from and the amendies or none existent. I like the location as well.

It's a good location , and they answer requests quickly. It's fairly quiet and a nice place to live . Unfortunately no lights in the bedrooms but still looks nice .

Well, it is certainly not half bad. My wife is able to work at the Kroger across the street and we don't have to venture far to see a movie.

It’s a good place use to live her with my mom and she worked here before she passed away so it’s like being with her again just remember all the memories