The staff is great community is always cleaned!!! Maintenance is always taking care of any problems or concerns. The community is child friendly and it’s really quite.

Love living here so quiet the lady’s in the office are very pleasant they make you feel so welcome & always have time to answer any question

Most of my experience has been extremely positive. I am very close to my work, the neighborhood and neighbors are nice, and I have only had a small number of issues with the apartment itself. I would suggest more communication with maintenance workers as I have provided feedback for in the past. I have had multiple negative experiences with needing appliances looked at. The only other complaint would be related to the yelling coming from my neighbors below me. It is clearly a family with children who are often being yelled at. This does not happen late at night and really doesn’t affect me so it is very livable, just not the most pleasant. This is a very mild complaint. The maintenance and staff customer service are really the only things that took any stars away.

After living here for a while, I have come to enjoy living here. Orders could be done in a more timely manner, but other than that, everyone has been super friendly!

I have been at theses apartments for about 1 year and a half now and I enjoyed my stay here. the staff are very kind and helpfully, it’s somewhat quiet over here but I’m fine with that, i feel very comfortable here And I’m happy to have a place that I can just relax.

I saw the reeves and was kinda iffy, after all I took the chance. Not a bad place at all. Good location quiet at nights staff is nice a lot of perking

Finding Coventry square was a blessing. We had been applying in many places we kept loosing money on application fees and the people were not friendly. But we found Coventry and immediately I got the sense that these ladies were here to help. Stephanie, Tiara, Ashley were amazing with us always guiding us and keeping us up to date. We finally moved in yesterday and I could not be happier. Thank you

It's okay. I'm just glad that they fixed the hole on the street. Good job! Pool is always clean and things are relatively quite. Could use a new playground though.

Office staff very nice and knowledgeable and willingness to help as well and try to help as much as possible. Maintenance is a little slow to complete certain things.

I'm giving this lovely place a solid 3 stars. Ive lived here for almost 4 years and I have to say they need a better maintenance team that looks over everything in the apartment before saying its actually ready. The ladies in the leasing office are amazing though. Cant top that!

Quiet apartment complex for the most part. There has been a few nights where I hear arguing outside. The staffing isn't as professional as I'd like but I havent had too many issues.

It good place to live! My neighbors on my side of building are very nice. The staff is very nice and are willing to assist whenever I come in the office

The lady’s are very friendly understanding they make you feel right at home. I asked for quietness & got exactly that I’m loving my stay will be here

I love living here . The complex is always clean and quiet . Even on weekends I don’t hear loud music . The office is so nice no hassle moving in

Was helped fast but we do wish the leasing people were a bit more on top on getting our apartment welcoming and etc on point it took them more time to just let us know how much we need to pay and we never got emails we had to call them to find out if we got the apartment or not. But they were nice about everything and answered all our questions.

These are the best apartments I have been in so far. I love it. Everyone is super helpful and friendly, the staff always get you in and out like what’s not to love about them they are always great 💕

Staff is great. Maintenance is prompt. I also like that the property have events for the kids and adults. It makes it feel like a community.

Been living here a little over two years and we love it. Good maintenance, they always there when you need them and the employees are friendly and are always ready to help

I'm a new resident and new to Houston. The location is perfect with easy access to anything on highway 6 and 290. It is a reasonable price for a good community.

Neighborhood is good. I really like the maintenance, they stay on top of things. Plus to convenience of being by Studio Movie Grill, and shopping centers.

I love it here it’s quite & they are pet friendly, & I live almost next to the pool & that’s pretty cool to. I tell you come to Coventry square

I read the reviews before I moved in,but I took the chance anyways and im surprised. Nice and quiet here. So far so good and I been here for six months. The staffs are very nice and helpful. 😁

The events and conditions have been wonderful! I’ve had some trouble getting maitence requests completed accurately in a timely manner. But other than that, I have no complaints!

i love this complex! it is very quiet and well maintained the people in the front office make you feel at home and they are so sweet its the same thing everyday nothing different or no fronts the way you feel when you come is the way it always is <3 like home

This is how it all started 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🥰😘 Now we have 3 beautiful children together and through thick and thin if nobody else loves me I know for FACTS Jerrold does ❤️ he’s my better half 😍 8 years in 🥰 we were 15 when this happened 🤫🤷🏼‍♀️