Coventry Square

I've been here for 3 years almost and my experience has been great so far. Some of my neighbors haven't been the greatest but for the most part everyone has been great. Customer service at the front office has been awesome. Maintenance calls get taken care of promptly. It's a clean please. Good experience over all.
Ashley is awesome. Beautiful, quiet and well kept community. I love chilling by the pool. So glad I decided to move here. Going to refer my friends too.
Everything is done in a good time frame. Well taken care of I would ask anyone to come to my home with felling embarrassed on where I leave and how it looks
Take away the patio rules and fix the peeling bath tubs and the random crime and the place would be 4 stars. 3 stars is being generous. Getting security helped a little.
The property itself is nice. It is located in a nice area with many grocery stores, and restaurants around. I would highly recommend for a friend!
I’ve been here for 4+ years. I’ve gotten to know different staff over the years. They are always trying to update a few things here and there. I love how they always have something going on in the office for the residents. The staff is awesome. The only reasons why I renew is the staff, convenience around the area and the price.
I have lived here going on three years the carpets in my apartment needs to be removed, and it needs to be repainted!!! I feel like that should be something that they do for their residency!
A lot of maintenance ,also apartment is not clean there is a lot of bug running around even when they come to spray ,in my apartment,especially when with my a/c it’s extremely annoying with the noises
I been here 2 years now and the administration is great the apartments are great I just wish they was a little cheaper for the one bedrooms but its ok and I feel you guys should have cameras for the safety of the apartments but overall everything is quite and peaceful
I actually like it quite a bit. I was very hesitant at first, especially regarding the old reviews I’d seen. At first we moved in and there was a slight pest problem. With upkeep, and routine maintenance we had it nipped in the rear around 2 months in. Highly thinking about renewing our lease, but we’ll have to see when the new addition comes!