We love our neighbors and our apartment. The staff in the office is great. We have lived here 6 years. We just love that it's close to shopping and work.

I think the rent and location are great. I love the community I live in. I just wish the maintenance request were done more on time. Overall I enjoy living in Coventry square.

The complex is not bad, but needs some updating. It would be wonderful to have all the carpet pulled and replaced with tile in the living room. The office staff is always friendly and willing to help.

We have been here for about a year and a half and I would say our experience has been good. There have been minor issues (roaches:they got rid of them in the apartment & once we had a mouse) other than that we love how nice everyone is in the office. I love that the pool is always peaceful (at least when I'm there) and for the most part it's a nice quiet community I have probably on heard neighbors twice since we've lived here!

I really like the staff! They're very friendly and helpful. They get things taking care of in a timely manner. And I look forward to living here 1 more year.

Nice place and good people with a pool and a kid park and a gym. Dog friendly good green grass. Nice front office, big apartments with back patio

The apartments are pretty nice. Affordable and the staff is very friendly. Would recommend these to friends. Close to many nice restaurants and very convenient to hwy 6 and 290.

The staff in the office are the most wonderful people especially miss latocha, she helped me tremendously when moving into my apartment and is such a delight! The apartment is adequate for everything you need, coming with a washer and dryer is a big plus. A/C works great during hot summers. The only problem I would really have is with the bugs. I had a bad German roach infestation and my neighbor had real bad fruit flies. Other than that it is a nice, quiet apartment complex. Great for a first apartment!

It was great if need somewhere to stay rent at Coventry square apparnents, no roaches. Nice and friendly people quite neighborhood. Great experience

I love it here because it’s quiet there’s not a lot of noise so I can sleep in peace. It’s a great place to raise your kids the only problem I have here is the AC unit it’s too hot in Texas for the AC unit to not work .

I moved in a month ago pretty quiet..so far so good .. the apt need to be upgrade other than that it's ok so far. ..the workers are very helpful

It’s good staying here .. all of them are supportive here .. we are happy staying here .. They respect all and we love to here .. thank you..

I have been here for a year. After first 3 months, I got problem with my neighbor. They played music every night. I had tried to contact to the management but it did not solve the problem at all. I had to called police next 2 times and kept the report for the office. Until I asked for breaking the contract earlier, they started solving the problem.