Coventry Square
4 stars133 Reviews

I'm giving this lovely place a solid 3 stars. Ive lived here for almost 4 years and I have to say they need a better maintenance team that looks over everything in the apartment before saying its actually ready. The ladies in the leasing office are amazing though. Cant top that!
Quiet apartment complex for the most part. There has been a few nights where I hear arguing outside. The staffing isn't as professional as I'd like but I havent had too many issues.
It good place to live! My neighbors on my side of building are very nice. The staff is very nice and are willing to assist whenever I come in the office
The lady’s are very friendly understanding they make you feel right at home. I asked for quietness & got exactly that I’m loving my stay will be here
I love living here . The complex is always clean and quiet . Even on weekends I don’t hear loud music . The office is so nice no hassle moving in
Was helped fast but we do wish the leasing people were a bit more on top on getting our apartment welcoming and etc on point it took them more time to just let us know how much we need to pay and we never got emails we had to call them to find out if we got the apartment or not. But they were nice about everything and answered all our questions.
These are the best apartments I have been in so far. I love it. Everyone is super helpful and friendly, the staff always get you in and out like what’s not to love about them they are always great 💕
Staff is great. Maintenance is prompt. I also like that the property have events for the kids and adults. It makes it feel like a community.
Been living here a little over two years and we love it. Good maintenance, they always there when you need them and the employees are friendly and are always ready to help
I'm a new resident and new to Houston. The location is perfect with easy access to anything on highway 6 and 290. It is a reasonable price for a good community.