Staff is friendly and any issue and problem I have their always on it they give back to the community and keep everything together for everyone

So far so good! Staff is approachable and maintenance is always on time! I appreciate the valet trash especially with me being on the 3rd floor.

Been here for 2 months now and haven't had a prob yet. It's quite & peaceful plus the gate is always working. There's no way in if you don't have a gate key or extension code.

Great community!! I have been here for about a year now. I really enjoy this community. It's clean organize. And the staff is great!! I will coutinue to stay here.

Creekside Crossing is a nice place to reside. The staff are helpful and typically respond quickly to issues. They also like to have events for the residents.

I've lived here for 6+ years now and while I have had a few mishaps, overall with the changes in management I have enjoyed living here. I've seen minor improvements over the years and haven't had any issues with the latest management change.

The staff is responsive to anything that you need. I've been here almost 3 years and have never had any problems, the place is safe, clean, and well-maintained.

Apartments offer a sufficient amount of space for my family; love the layout and open floor plan. Maintenance responds to requests in a timely way; although, I think they could be more thorough at times. Walls and ceilings are thin and we can easily hear our neighbors or cars playing loud music outside. Close to Publix, Wal-Mart, restaurants, gas stations, and I-20 (sometimes congested getting there). Overall, it's a decent place to stay.

Great everyone is friendly. If I have a issumaintenance is right there. I love the brown skin maintenance Worker the older one is great. Great community. Oh y'all answer the phones lol

Maintenance is always on time and prompt. The office Staff is amazing. And living in a community where your neighbors keep a watch out for u is amazing.

I give the community 4 star, what I like about this community all maintenance is done promptly and in a timely manner, the staff is very friendly and they does their jobs

I have live at Creekside Crossing for over 3 years and it is a nice apartment community. Creekside offers a pet friendly option to it's tenants who love pets.

I have been here for some time and it as changed in many aspects, for better and worse. The location is spot on when related to convenience and relativity to I 20 and shopping, if that is something you base your living on...this place is for you.

I really enjoy living here. They are always helpful when i go to the office. We do need cameras at the front gate so people can stop tailgating in and break the arm.

No complaints.. Constant cleaning crew for lawn services and painting the lines for parking keeps complex clean. Any issuers I've had was handled in a timely manner

I have enjoyed staying at Creekside. The staff is friendly and maintenance keeps up with everything. It's pretty great! Also valet trash has been a whole knew experience. I probably will stay another year.

Complex is really nice for the price but I have a really noisy neighbor. I also enjoy the gym, staff, and the free morning breakfast items from time to time.