I have lived here for a year and i like the enviroment,the poeple in the office and the mantenance department.. They keep up the area and the pool area and grill area i would recommend this apartment for anyone wanting a nice enviroment to live in.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

My daughter and I have been living at this community since Spring 2014. I have always received the best customer service whenever I needed it from lease renewal or any maintenance issues. The staff takes great pride in the cleanliness and upkeep of the community. The only complaint I have is noisy neighbors above me but I'm sure I'm just as noisy to the tenants below.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I like the community, there's great amenities!! The trash valet company needs improvement!! They don't do a very good job!! Other than that.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

It is a pleasant living environment and nearby favorites stores and restaurants. not far from the stone crest mall area which is great on my part.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I would refer friends and others to live here. The grounds are clean and the community is well secured and I love the idea of valet garbage and great shopping location

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love it here so far I’ve been here for some months I’ve had m great customer service with the workers. Also the place is nice and quite and also clean.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Good customer service, nice people also very clean environment in the rent office also very quite here I love it so far everything’s good...

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

It's been a great experience here at creekside crossing. Clean and comfortable as well. Great staff and amenities with friendly service and place to call home.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Overall experience is good. Anytime I have had an issue I spoke with the office staff and the community director and it was handled. It shows that they care about the residents and the community.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

i am very glad that I chose Creekside crossing best community to live in and very nice neighbors and the staff is great shout out to cleo and cortez doing a great job

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great staff when needed. They make sure the community gets involved. Maintenance is good at following up on requests. Neighborhood is quiet and well maintained.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

My experience has been great so far!! I love love my apartment. Everything up to date, new carpet, beautiful kitchen, and nice walk in closet. The staff is very helpful and welcoming. This a great community to live in.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

wonderful clean and beautiful community to live in. The best kept secret in Lithonia not to far of a commute to and from work, mins from downtown and shopping. Glad we chose Creekside as our new home.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Love it. Loved this community so much that I had to renew. Don't move here if your expecting a buckhead environment if you can handle sirens then your good.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Jessica in the office is very professional. She works for you and the betterment of the community. The maintenance team really cares for the community and its residents.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I really enjoy living at Chermside Crossing. The staff here are very attentive and prompt to the needs of the community. I enjoy the activities that they have for our apartment community.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I like it here because it's peace and quiet. very convenient next the stores, restaurants and other businesses. near Stonecrest mall area which is a favorite place to visit.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Staff is friendly and accommodating. So far I am really pleased and glad that I chose this community. I would definitely recommend this community.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

My experience has been great. This community is so peaceful. Any concerns i have had they staff has worked diligently to handle it! I really feel for the area this is the best apartment in my opinion!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

One of the nicer places on Panola. Management is responsive and pleasant. Sometimes neighbors are loud. The place is well kept but the rent is very high for the area.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Its very peaceful and quiet. A great way to come home after a long day's work. Very kid friendly and has alot to offer. The fitness center is excellent and convient.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Jessica was very professional and courteous.. she took time out to share with me all the amenities of the apartment community. Plus she was patience to answer my questions. The 1brm apartment is very nice.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Awesome clean place , no nonsense around working people , fresh cut grass, take trash for you just sweet , great family to be apart of my family happy witch makes me in return happy you know the saying right :) can wait till summer time to hit the pool an when I’m free I’m going to gym

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Nice residence and grounds keep up . Quiet neighbors in the building. The Apt office have functions for the residents and The maintenance staff keep up th e facilities.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love this community. It's one of the best I've lived in this far. I only wish the walls were thicker for noise reduction purposes. Also I wish we didn't have to pay for trash valet, their not that reliable.