I really enjoy living here its a beautiful Community with friendly residence I been living here for 6 years and I really love it hope I can stay here for 6 more years thanks

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I give Creekside crossing 4 stars because it's truly a good community, work with Cartez he's a true professional and willing to help . Maintenance has come to fix things a few times however it eventually gets done. No major complaints, i would renew for the space and price really can't beat it, best property in the area.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Been a residence for 6 years outstanding service, speedy maintenance repairs, helpful leasing agents, quiet peaceful nice amenities, convenient location

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Creekside Crossing Apartments is a very nice place to live. It is quiet and a very nice place to live. The people in the office are very helpful.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I like living at this community, the staff is professional and courteous. Every small issue that I have submitted to Mgt. they have taken care of, Johnny on the spot! For security the complex is gated, and we'll lit. The units are spacious and market rates doable. Gym, pool, BBQ pit all inclusive. Check it out for yourself, I'm sure you will find it a fit to your needs and satisfaction.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Creekside Crossing is the best apartment complex in the Lithonia area! Very clean, very quiet. And maintenance is right on the job if something needs to be fixed. The office staff is very kind. They treat you with the utmost respect! If you have packages they receive them for you and hold them until you pick them up. They are always there whenever you need them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love my apartment community. The management team is wonderful. It's a great place to live and I would recommend creekside crossing to my family and friendd.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

This has been one of the best and most quite and clean complex that I have ever leased.. it's almost 5 years that I have resided with Creekside Crossing. And when time to renew, I always come back to Creekside, because I use my residencey as a model and compare others and I haven't seen any other community that has won me over.

Grounds keeping and landscaping behind the building could be better. Trash at the mailbox over flows. Grounds and grass cutting behind buildings is seldomly done

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

A hidden gem set quietly outside of the perimeter. The location is ideal for both work and leisure. I can never say enough about the outstanding management team and maintenance team here at Creekside Crossing.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Living here for almost 2.5 years has allowed me to see this neighborhood evolve. I appreciate the efforts to clean it up, make it safer, and the attention to detail. I've had small issues such as having to submit more than one maintenance request for the same problem before the problem was resolved. Also being fined for a valet trash violation that I considered unfair (I consider myself to be pretty fair). Even with that said I would choose my apartment over others in the area any day.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love my apartment. And the staff and s friendly. I was actually referred by my cousin. The best move every. The residents are friendly. And I feel safe

I love my community, it's clean and I enjoy the amenities and activities. I appreciate the courteous and help from the office staff, very pleasant.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love the property and how well it's kept up. I thank you for having a pet friendly community. It's quiet and I feel very safe here. I like the activities as well.

I've bern here since 2013. Everthing is going well where I'm located. Property is clean. Everyone is easy to work with in the office. No problem so far.

Staff is friendly and any issue and problem I have their always on it they give back to the community and keep everything together for everyone

So far so good! Staff is approachable and maintenance is always on time! I appreciate the valet trash especially with me being on the 3rd floor.

Been here for 2 months now and haven't had a prob yet. It's quite & peaceful plus the gate is always working. There's no way in if you don't have a gate key or extension code.

Great community!! I have been here for about a year now. I really enjoy this community. It's clean organize. And the staff is great!! I will coutinue to stay here.

Creekside Crossing is a nice place to reside. The staff are helpful and typically respond quickly to issues. They also like to have events for the residents.

I've lived here for 6+ years now and while I have had a few mishaps, overall with the changes in management I have enjoyed living here. I've seen minor improvements over the years and haven't had any issues with the latest management change.

The staff is responsive to anything that you need. I've been here almost 3 years and have never had any problems, the place is safe, clean, and well-maintained.

Apartments offer a sufficient amount of space for my family; love the layout and open floor plan. Maintenance responds to requests in a timely way; although, I think they could be more thorough at times. Walls and ceilings are thin and we can easily hear our neighbors or cars playing loud music outside. Close to Publix, Wal-Mart, restaurants, gas stations, and I-20 (sometimes congested getting there). Overall, it's a decent place to stay.

Great everyone is friendly. If I have a issumaintenance is right there. I love the brown skin maintenance Worker the older one is great. Great community. Oh y'all answer the phones lol

Maintenance is always on time and prompt. The office Staff is amazing. And living in a community where your neighbors keep a watch out for u is amazing.