Great place to live. Close to everything like daycare , publix , Walmart and food places. No matter the rent cost it's a nice place to live. Parking not bad.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

No major complaints but I think that they can improve on responding to emails that are sent from the residents. Communication is imperative.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love it the apartment complex it is very kid back. The neighbors are really cool. Everyone is friendly. The amenities here are great! This was the best move.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The community is good. They need to have security at the gate so people don't try to sneak in and end up breaking the gate. Other than that, I feel pretty safe

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Well maintained community. I like that it is gated and has valet trash. Quiet neighborhood that is not too sprawling. Close to shopping and interstate

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great place to live wonderful people, professional and a great location. The staff is professional and very careing. The turn around time for repairs is out of this world.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I generally enjoy living in the complex. I am on the ground floor of the 3000 Building and now there is a lot of dirt on the sidewalk that I do not want to track into my apartment. Could someone sweep?

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Wonderful staff at every level of this administration. As a senior safety is important. Everything that can be done is done to ensure that safety is ensured. Cleanliness is maintained. The longer I live here the more I feel this is my home.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Awesome people and customer service. This has been the BEST apartment community for my family. The staff ARE like family. I would recommend Creekside to EVERYONE.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love my apartment. The Only issue i have is the valet trash service that sometimes comes very late at night. Other than that i love how peaceful it is in my building

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love living here at Creekside Crossing. It's cozy. The maintenance people come when you call. If I had a complaint it's that the valet trash isn't always picked up as scheduled. But I still love it.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Great experience the staff is great would recommend to friends and family management is awesome they get back with you in a timely manner!!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Nice place to live.Very friendly office staff would recommend to friends and family. Love family oriented. Office staff communicates well with residents. Love residents and office staff partipation in activities.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I think the community here is great. It's nice and peaceful and the staff is great. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I love it here. Great place to live.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The property is kept clean and it is a fairly quiet community. The office staff has been polite and understanding in all of my encounters with them.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Everything is okay so far, still need an appointment ntment set up to remove stains from carpet . Also need water pressie in kitchen sink hose need to be strengthened

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I thoughts on the community, its great. It could be excellent their one problem. When I call and leave a message I don't always receive a call back.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I really enjoy living here its a beautiful Community with friendly residence I been living here for 6 years and I really love it hope I can stay here for 6 more years thanks

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I give Creekside crossing 4 stars because it's truly a good community, work with Cartez he's a true professional and willing to help . Maintenance has come to fix things a few times however it eventually gets done. No major complaints, i would renew for the space and price really can't beat it, best property in the area.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Been a residence for 6 years outstanding service, speedy maintenance repairs, helpful leasing agents, quiet peaceful nice amenities, convenient location

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Creekside Crossing Apartments is a very nice place to live. It is quiet and a very nice place to live. The people in the office are very helpful.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I like living at this community, the staff is professional and courteous. Every small issue that I have submitted to Mgt. they have taken care of, Johnny on the spot! For security the complex is gated, and we'll lit. The units are spacious and market rates doable. Gym, pool, BBQ pit all inclusive. Check it out for yourself, I'm sure you will find it a fit to your needs and satisfaction.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

Creekside Crossing is the best apartment complex in the Lithonia area! Very clean, very quiet. And maintenance is right on the job if something needs to be fixed. The office staff is very kind. They treat you with the utmost respect! If you have packages they receive them for you and hold them until you pick them up. They are always there whenever you need them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!!!

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

The community is generally quiet with the exception of residents constantly feeling the need to rev their engines and play their music extremely loud at all times of night. Very aggravating with a toddler trying to sleep.

Reply from Creekside Crossing Apartments

I love my apartment community. The management team is wonderful. It's a great place to live and I would recommend creekside crossing to my family and friendd.