My new apartment smells like smoke. I was supposed to be in a remodeled apartment; this apartment has not been remodeled. There are numerous issues with this apartment!!!!

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Poor maintenance staff, repeated requests for simple repairs. Elizabeth and Darcy are incompetent managers with poor customer service and people skills.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Doing everything to the outside to Jack up my rent in a couple months. Nothing has been done to the inside of the apartments. Maintenance takes forever.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

I like living here however the upkeep of the grounds are not kept up like they use to be. The remodeling of the exterior of the pool and the inside of the leasing is great.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Great front office and maintenance crew, but we have had a few problems with loud neighbors and maintenance does not always knock before entering the apartment. Everything kinda seems passed the complexes prime in terms of condition but it all still works just does not always look good.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

You guys are doing well. Everything looks good so far. Except for the roaches in the apartment. Also the neighbors dogs, they are leaving them free and they are coming on to the normal residents which I hated it where I had this personal experience

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Didnt like the new manager.very rude.attitude.Not confirming the things in proper way.not responding.demanding.usually i dont post reviews but this time doing

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Good days and bad days. Seems like they are trying to help for the most part now. But, still hiccups along the way. The did fix and issue and compensated staff which was nice. Still need to fix the mailbox lock.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

The apartment is fine and clean. The building materials are not what was advertised. The grounds crew is very nice. The pool could be cleaner

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Nice place to live, doing much better recently with new management and in a convenient part of town. I had issues with car break in's a few years back and continued noisey upstairs neighbors but Ive been here a while and would recommend.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

More pest control needed please. Nice grounds. Not enough parking. Have to park at club house. Wish the pool was bigger and deeper. Other than that nice complex!

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Some office staff weren't very pleasant to speak to or deal with. Too much of a hassle to get maintenance to fulfill work orders. But the apartment itself is ok.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

I have had a problem with mold on my bookshelves and the only solution in the past has been painting over it. I can't even use the bottom 2 shelves. Very disappointed in the way this was handled. Everything else has always been great.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

I would recommend this community because if the location and the relative safe environment here. The area is quiet and can access a couple of the the major highways rather quickly.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Everything is great just wondering when the pest service i pay for is gonna come out. Not fair that i have to pay this fee and i don't recieve the service.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Parking is a major issue . The previous management was terrible. Things are improving but there is lots still to do. The trees finally be pruned is a good start.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

It is a nice complex that's very clean and quiet which I like. What I think needs working on is that the staff here is very slow at responding to you and can be difficult at times.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Nice redone apartment, and pool area as well as nice and safe community. It is nice being so close to the expressways and close to shopping as well.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Everything is average for the most part. Definitely needs to be completely remodeled. Pest is out of control. Parking is scarce after 8:00. Besides all of that, the front office employees are great.

I have lived here for 4 years. The apt has been through numerous changed in mgmt. For them adding the amenities to only in turn hike up the rent I don't see anything that is worth what they are going to charge. Utilities seen off every month. Sometimes the apt office and maintenance are rude. Also, they hire sketchy companies to do painting and window install and it takes them forever and I don't trust them in my apt.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Management is very professional. Things get repaired in a timely manner. Charge for everything, nothing included in rent. Not enough handicapped parking, must pay for covered parking, so most carports sit empty, while parking close to your unit may be challchallenging.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

The upgrades that are being done look great, love the look of the dog park and what is done around the pool. Cant wait to see the other upgrades

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

I like living here the atmosphere is very home like. Very quiet. I like the way they management are making the complex look with all the clean up.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Being that the complex is a little older, there are some amenities inside my unit that need replacing. My back door lock is always breaking and my microwave sometimes doesn’t work. My dryer door also is hard to close. However when I’ve had an issue someone has come out within a couple hours to fix whatever it is im having an issue with! The front office is so nice and care about their residents. I’ve lived in many apartment complexes since college and never had a front office as understanding and accommodating as this.

Reply from Creekstone Apartments

Grounds are well kept. However, we've had some issues with communication. Namely getting our lease set up and having access granted to our apartement