Creekstone Apartments

My new apartment smells like smoke. I was supposed to be in a remodeled apartment; this apartment has not been remodeled. There are numerous issues with this apartment!!!!
The community is old and the insides of apartments are poorly maintained. I think that the grounds are kept up great! However, for paying $1,300+ for rent each month, and not having a great apartment... I definitely did not renew! I have made many complaints that fell of deaf ears. I have even called high up with no answers. Paying wayy too much for the quality...
I have been disappointed with my neighbor's trash being left outside their door even after numerous complaints to the office about it. I felt as though the lack of communication on the roof repairs was unprofessional. (We were notified about our specific buildings but considering the buildings were so close I still heard the ones next to me very loudly).
Poor maintenance staff, repeated requests for simple repairs. Elizabeth and Darcy are incompetent managers with poor customer service and people skills.
You guys are doing well. Everything looks good so far. Except for the roaches in the apartment. Also the neighbors dogs, they are leaving them free and they are coming on to the normal residents which I hated it where I had this personal experience
Great front office and maintenance crew, but we have had a few problems with loud neighbors and maintenance does not always knock before entering the apartment. Everything kinda seems passed the complexes prime in terms of condition but it all still works just does not always look good.
I like living here however the upkeep of the grounds are not kept up like they use to be. The remodeling of the exterior of the pool and the inside of the leasing is great.
Doing everything to the outside to Jack up my rent in a couple months. Nothing has been done to the inside of the apartments. Maintenance takes forever.
Some office staff weren't very pleasant to speak to or deal with. Too much of a hassle to get maintenance to fulfill work orders. But the apartment itself is ok.
The apartment is fine and clean. The building materials are not what was advertised. The grounds crew is very nice. The pool could be cleaner