Daniel Island Village

This is a great place. The team, service, grounds, everything. Amazing. I would highly recommend. The team really goes out of it way to make sure you all set.
Living at Daniel Island Villiage was an excellenent choice. The staff is always so kind and accommodating with whatever you need. I’m thankful for them!
Folks in the office are fantastic. Always helpful and quick with service requests. Our apartment is gorgeous with fantastic carpeting and beautiful tile. Couldn’t ask for more.
Excited to start living in DI every time I’ve visited I’ve been impressed. From the pool to the ponds DI stays clean inside and outside it’s compound!
Great community with great ammenties of pool, gazebo, weight room, clubhouse. Staff is very friendly and quickly reponds. Convenient to everything on DI
Daniel Island Village is a great place to live. The amenities are great and the staff are wonderful! There are wonderful trails to walk and ride your bike on.
We moved away only to move back to Daniel Island Village. It’s clean, safe, pet friendly and the staff is knowledgeable. The island is centrally located easy access to beaches shopping and downtown
The staff is very friendly and always willing to be helpful. My only issue is when they have come into the apartment and did not leave any paperwork, i.e., pest control and maintenance.
We have loved our experience at DI Village so far. The staff are both friendly and responsive and the little things like fun events and cookies in the lobby really make it wonderful to stay here.
Awesome atmosphere, awesome apartment complex. Everything we need, and nothing we don’t. Moving in was a breeze, and we have felt super welcome ever since we arrived.