Daniel Island Village

Like the location. A little frustrated that our A/C unit has not worked from day 1. Getting conflicting info on how it will be repaired. Hope A/C can be repaired or replaced quickly. Floors were disgustingly dirty. I do not feel the unit was cleaned prior to my move in.
We were the first people to move in when it opened. There hasn't been much discussed about touching up the apartments. The lobby has been done over at least twice and the cabana bar as well. Also our rent continues to go up, so I think you get penalized for longevity instead of rewarded
The community is great, but there has been a list of things to fix since I moved in and it has not been taken care of. Again, a great place to be and rent is the right price, but the many things in my apartment still need fixing.
My apartment is nice and the grounds are beautiful. However, I can almost always here my neighbors through the walls and my ceiling. The location is also great as Daniel Island has a small community feel.
I love my apartment. The large porch is my favorite feature. The grounds are beautiful and kept neat and clean. Maintenance and office staff are super friendly and helpful. Having covered parking is nice too. I love living on DI for its small community feel. My only complaints are that we live on the first floor above the parking garage and the floors get very cold when the outside temperature drops (we intentionally chose a unit that only had carpeting in the den and bedroom), our upstairs neighbors have heavy feet and their dog likes to run around the apartment causing quite a ruckus, and our neighbors let their hallway doors slam and stomp up and down the stairs a lot.
Just moved in last week, so haven't been here for long. Has all the amenities we were looking for and in a quiet spot on the island! Great paths for walking & biking.
We love it here! Not only is it a very convenient location to both our places of work but also to friends and family! Daniel Island Village feels like our very own private part of the world. I never thought I would live in an apartment complex and now, I am a believer! The tall ceilings, walking trails, and overall natural beauty of this place really sold me. Thank you for continuing to keep our home beautiful.
The apartment floor plans are very well laid out. The staff has been/is very accommodating. Parking is very convenient. The community is extremely well cared for.
We love our apartment and everything about the complex. The only thing that we’ve had a problem with is our ac sometimes doesnt work as well as we’d like it to which being in Charleston can be a big deal.
Greystar is a nice community but unsafe for dogs. I have encountered coyotes, alligators, and my neighbors dog was bitten by a copperhead and died. All the new developement that Greystar is doing has caused the wildlife to migrate to our community. Also new management let me go a month (in January) with no hot water and only a gift card as an apology.