Daniel Island Village

The area is so well kept and beautiful! My apartment is just as nice. It’s relatively quiet and everything is conveniently nearby. I am so happy with how dog friendly the area is as well! I’m very excited to see what else this community will provide me!
We love our apartment. Maintenance guys are great about getting to issues quickly. Wish there were cameras in the garage area because people leave trash on ground there and it seems people who don’t live here park there. Also just for safety measures it would be nice.
So far, the experience here has been good. Thise that I have come in contact with are friendly, including the staff. Have not been here long enough to say much more.
Great location, big floor plans. Many people nits are outdated with no granite, ancient appliances, but they are slowly being updated. Can hear everything our upstairs neighbors say and do can be a bit disconcerting, but overall we like it here for the time being.
Office staff is very helpful. I have been a resident for about five years and the office staff has greatly improved. The maintenance staff under Altonia was horrendous. One of the technicians took a full day to get my air conditioner working. He first tried to tell me it as working fine, because it was in the 60's outside. I said the thermostat is reading 75, there is a problem. When he thought he had it fixed I turned on the heat, then the air conditioner did not work. He was upset that I had the temerity to check it to see if it was working, Not to give away the ending, but it was not fixed. Those were common problems. I do not blame the technician, I blamed the person who hired him.
Love the area & apartment! Downsides so far are major work orders I had to submit at move-in & lack of opportunities to meet other residents
Very happy with our new home and the staff here is amazing. We have already met some great people and look forward to meeting more! It is great to live the island lifestyle and ride our bikes to the gym and the grocery store. Also spend a lot of time out on the weekends where we can eat and drink and enjoy all that DI has to offer.
Not anyone’s fault, but I think BigFoot lives above me and he is nocturnal. I love the location, the walking trails, the pool, the clubhouse,and the covered parking. Apartments need some updating with appliances counters light fixtures etc to keep up with all the newer apartments that are on DI
Neighborhood feel. Low key. Beautiful surroundings with nature. Covered parking. Safe. Quiet. Close to everything and everything you need is on the island.
Stayed here for almost 5 years. It was a great experience for us. Nice people, nice neighborhood. It's just kinda sad that Cares team left DIV.