The removal of Sunday office hours is a little frustrating. As someone who is not home during normal business hours, I really appreciated the weekend hours.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

good apartment management, I like the complex. good pool. good neighbourhood. good apartment management, I like the complex. good pool. good neighbourhood

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I really love my apartment's floor plan and my huge porch. The location is perfect for me and it's on an island! It is definitely my favorite apartment I've lived in. The only negatives are very thin walls and currently they are building a new complex which comes along with most negatives of new construction near your home.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Neighborhood feel. Low key. Beautiful surroundings with nature. Covered parking. Safe. Quiet. Close to everything and everything you need is on the island.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Beautiful location and grounds. Great neighborhood vibe. Very peaceful and quiet. Apartments are spacious. Appliances are a bit dated as are counter tops but otherwise ok. Staff are very friendly, receptive and helpful

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great amenities and location. Disappointing that staff changes frequently but everyone’s friendly. Issues are generally handled quickly. The cares team is awesome.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Pretty happy living here. Staff is friendly, apartments laid out well, like the amenities. Walls are a bit on the thin side, especially when bedrooms are adjoining of two separate apartments. Too many bugs and critters that may need some additional pest control.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Lovely area great group of community members looking out for each other. Wish there was a hottub by the pool and more activities as a village

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very nice community, and staff are attentive and timely in their correspondence/actions. There are issues such as residents smoking and not discarding properly of their cigarettes, and dog feces in the lawn from time-to-time. More consideration of these things would be appreciated.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

So far, the experience here has been good. Thise that I have come in contact with are friendly, including the staff. Have not been here long enough to say much more.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very happy with our new home and the staff here is amazing. We have already met some great people and look forward to meeting more! It is great to live the island lifestyle and ride our bikes to the gym and the grocery store. Also spend a lot of time out on the weekends where we can eat and drink and enjoy all that DI has to offer.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love it here!! The only thing I would change is the walls are really thin I can hear my neighbor coughing at night! But I do love the grounds and the pool and it really is beautiful with all the flowers and the amazing trails

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love the beautiful and friendly community. Property managers always professional and helpful. The exterior landscaping creates a tranquil place.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Staff extremely promte, friendly, professional, and accomadating. Would like to see regular attention to bug and dirt clean up around stairwells/garage level.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at Daniel Island Village. The pool, amenities and resident activities are great. Ideal commuting distance. Close to Mt. P and N. Charleston.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Just moving in and staff and neighbors have been so gracious and welcoming! Looking forward to spending time on the walking trails, gym, pool and the fun events!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

There is no perfect place,therefore a 4. I have met some wonderful people and enjoyed the surroundings. The constant building and traffic from work which is close to my bldg has been disturbing. You offer monthly gatherings and opps to meet others in gym,etc. I have enjoyed the kindnesses of the front office people. Kim,the mainstay is so helpful and kind. Hunter coming on board has added to the atmosphere. I miss some who have left. I would like to have a long term stay for daughter and I but with annual rent raises that are high already it has me concerned and worried as at my age I live on limited income and 2 apt. payments etc. I appreciate the work of the maintenance crew and their genial demeanor. I pray each of all the staff the rich blessings of life.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

So far so good. Enjoy the location and our neighbors. Everyone is respectful and courteous. a great community. The move has been an easy transition.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

good apartment complex. Nice neighbors. family friendly. nice management. dog friendly. i recommend this complex to anyone looking for apartment jn chadlesto

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My husband and I have lived at DIV for almost three years now. The apartments are beautiful. The clubhouse is well maintained. They have a wonderful guest suite for rent for traveling family. Just a short walk to shops and food. We will be so sad to leave this place once our new home is built!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Maintanence has been real slow in the past 2 months. When previous submissions were sent in, there was routinely only 2-3 day before the problem was corrected. The past few months has been very different. I submitted a issue with a over head light almost 1 month ago. It should never take this long to change a light bulb or respond with other action? 1 week after this submission I sent in a problem with the microwave. This took 3 weeks to respond and I still have not been advised on the build in the over-head fan?

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love living here. The pool and maintenance are excellent. I enjoy the location and the amenities. Parking is a bit of a challenge sometimes due to residents parking compact cars in areas designated for large vehicles

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love everything about Daniel Island Village. The staff are stellar, the free community events are fun as can be! Love food truck Wednesdays too. The recently renovated gym is fantastic with a Peloton and rowing machine. The beautiful trails, ponds, and pool are added bonuses!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love the staff, Kim and John are wonderful, always helpful . Deedee and Bill do agreat job of activities for us. I enjoy my life here at Daniel Village.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great area and great floor plans. Maintenance leaves a little to be desired and the upkeep of the apartments could be better. Grounds around buildings could be improved too (dirty garages, broken doors, etc)