Daniel Island Village

We just moved here after visiting family here this past summer on vacation!! We absolutely love it here!! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming!!
Friendly staff, gorgeous location, super quiet and peaceful and maintenance quickly resolves issues. I chose this particular Greystar property because of the older, sturdier build. Feels like living in a home instead of an apartment.
Everyone is so polite and I love the trails around the buildings. Our new house has the right amount of space and its nice that we are close to the city to even walk or a quick drive for shopping.
This apartment community is great. Daniel Island is like it’s own little city. Very walkable with plenty of trails to explore and stay active.
Such a relaxing environment and fantastic place to live. Very quiet and pleasant. Close to exercise areas and a great hidden path for runs and bike riding!
My wife and I have live at DIV for 3 months. The complex has been phenomenal. The pool and grill area is a great area. Neighbors have all been very nice. The best part is the quiet cozy feel we have felt since moving in.
I am new to Daniel Island but I am absolutely in love with the community and the area. The staff at Daniel Island Village is so friendly and very helpful and I am very pleased with the amenities offered at this community.
Everyone has been so friendly and helpful through my moving process! Moving across country has been difficult and my new neighbors and the staff have made the transition so smooth and welcoming.
Love our community! Walking around the pond this evening and got to watch an Osprey hunting, very lucky to have such a pretty place to live. 💕
The Staff is Courteous and quick to respond to any request, day or night. The amenities and activies include all ages and feeling safe, at an hour, is never an issue.