We love living here. We’ve been residents at DIV for 8+ years. The apartments are spacious and well appointed. The clubhouse and pool area are just beautiful. It’s truly like living in a resort. What makes this apartment different than the others on DI is the staff of people who work here. They genuinely care about the residents and strive to make us satisfied and happy in our homes.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I have been here a few years and the service has really improved. The office, especially John, are always willing to help solve any issues.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My wife and I have certainly enjoyed our stay at DIV! The complex offers a variety of services and activities. We could not be happier with our decision to stay at DIV!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The Apartment staff is so helpful and cheerful, which is an uncommon combination. The community is warm and welcoming and always saying hello. The facilities are clean and well kept and the maintenance team is quick and responsive. I enjoy living here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We absolutely love living here. The neighbors are warm and inviting, grounds are well maintained, and it's like living in a private neighborhood on Daniel Island at an affordable price. The management team is wonderful, and maintenance is quick to respond. Thank you guys!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

So smooth, very welcoming.Beautiful complex. I very much look forward to living here. All staff were very professional. I appreciate all your help with this process

Reply from Daniel Island Village

A wonderful place to live! Staff is always understanding, maintenance is prompt, and the facilities are well maintained. I really enjoy living here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great floor-plans and amenities. Staff is very responsive to needs. Location is convenient to shops and restaurants Bike/hiking path is a bonus..

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Season greetings from the Frazier’s We traveled via ou 42ft RV approx 3500 miles from the Puget Sound Pacific NW to another coastal ocean - Atlantic SE. Finally seeking our permanet homestead in SC near h2o & a welcoming warm community of future playmates & friends. Swell place to live. Met our neighbors friendly big extended family in bldg 500. Looking forward to New Years celebrations

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We just moved here after visiting family here this past summer on vacation!! We absolutely love it here!! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming!!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Friendly staff, gorgeous location, super quiet and peaceful and maintenance quickly resolves issues. I chose this particular Greystar property because of the older, sturdier build. Feels like living in a home instead of an apartment.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Everyone is so polite and I love the trails around the buildings. Our new house has the right amount of space and its nice that we are close to the city to even walk or a quick drive for shopping.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great experience. everyone I have come in contact with at Daniel Island Village is so polite and courteous, from the office staff to maintenance guys😊

Reply from Daniel Island Village

This apartment community is great. Daniel Island is like it’s own little city. Very walkable with plenty of trails to explore and stay active.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Wonderful place to live. Stellar staff, beautiful landscaping, nice quality apartments, fantastic trails and great amenities! We love living here.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Such a relaxing environment and fantastic place to live. Very quiet and pleasant. Close to exercise areas and a great hidden path for runs and bike riding!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My wife and I have live at DIV for 3 months. The complex has been phenomenal. The pool and grill area is a great area. Neighbors have all been very nice. The best part is the quiet cozy feel we have felt since moving in.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very happy with the leasing experience. Easy process to understand and leasing managers were very helpful. The location is perfect and near plenty of ammenities

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Living at Daniel Island Villiage was an excellenent choice. The staff is always so kind and accommodating with whatever you need. I’m thankful for them!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Awesome atmosphere, awesome apartment complex. Everything we need, and nothing we don’t. Moving in was a breeze, and we have felt super welcome ever since we arrived.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very relaxed community with access to walking/running trails and biking to the entire island. Animal friendly and provided bags and nearby dumpsters for picking up after animals. Excellent staff and always willing to listen. Enjoy my time here

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I am new to Daniel Island but I am absolutely in love with the community and the area. The staff at Daniel Island Village is so friendly and very helpful and I am very pleased with the amenities offered at this community.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Blessed by employees Travis,Hunter,Kim and Allan in maintenance...amenities and grounds are enjoyable, pleasant atmosphere. Opportunities each week to mix and mingle and make new friends... Dwellers of all age groups and gender make it interesting with chance to learn and share life experiences and hopes for future. Security is good as well lighted garages,walkways,and hallways are excellent....I would,without hesitation rec this complex,and have,to friends or those enquiring.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We have loved our experience at DI Village so far. The staff are both friendly and responsive and the little things like fun events and cookies in the lobby really make it wonderful to stay here.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Everyone has been so friendly and helpful through my moving process! Moving across country has been difficult and my new neighbors and the staff have made the transition so smooth and welcoming.