Daniel Island Village

We love living at Daniel Island Village! Daniel island is a great location but this apartment complex in particular has the most home-like feeling and best layouts on the island!
Our apartment’s in a comfortable cozy spot on Daniel Island. We could not have picked a better place to be. It wouldn’t matter if we were in our 20s, 30’s, 40s, 50s, ect because the location itself is the most ideal in all of Charleston. A walk to several bars and restaurants, a 15 minute drive to the beach and 20 downtown... We couldn’t feel luckier. Hopefully we will be able to use all of the great amenities in full capacity shortly. Thank you staff for doing your best to keep everyone safe while still managing to keep everyone happy.
Best place I’ve lived ever in apartment. Staff is friendly and sincere hard to come by these days! Good people good neighbors and good area! Year 2! Still love it here!
Love this apartment community! Great amenities, staff who are always accommodating and the events the apartment life team provide are so fun!
We love it here. Our unit is outstanding, and we've been settling in very quickly. It's hard to meet folks with the COVID-19 pandemic, but we've made friends across our porches!
We live in a tropical paradise! Nature at its finest.Birds,deer,alligators o my!Our landscape is the best on the island. Thank you Daniel Island Village apartments.Nature trails and a great climate and a great pool!!!!
Amazing this is a fun way to live and make the best of it. I love living here and the team make sure to do different and fun things every month
I love it here! The staff are friendly, approachable and helpful. The grounds are beautiful and kept well manicured, My building is kept clean, the elevator in good repair and I feel very safe. My apartment is perfect! I absolutely love it! I love where the complex is. It is quiet, close to walking and biking trails. This is exactly where I wanted to love and I am so happy it worked out!
Living in DIV has provided the best lifestyle and apartment living experience of my life. I feel like I'm living on a resort all year. It's quiet and laid back in our neighborhood, but still walkable and bikable to all of the bars and restaurants. We walk on the DI trails every day, bike and fish on the island. We love it here!
SO SO Nice and easy. Walked us through the whole experience and answered all of our question. Thank you for the amazing experience and we cannot wait to moved into our new home.