Love our community! Walking around the pond this evening and got to watch an Osprey hunting, very lucky to have such a pretty place to live. 💕

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Wonderful place to live. Office and maintenance staff are excellent. They go out of their way to accommodate residence requests. Monthly activities add to a great experience.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

People are friendly, willing to help. Management responds quickly to any questions and issues. The grounds are kept neat and clean. A pleasure to live here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at DIV. The community is wonderful and we love that whenever anything needs fixing, the maintenance crew is there before you know it! It really is a wonderful place to live. We'd go back and decide to live here all over again if given the chance!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The Staff is Courteous and quick to respond to any request, day or night. The amenities and activies include all ages and feeling safe, at an hour, is never an issue.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The management team here is exceptional. Every single issue we have reported has been taken care of promptly and courteously. We enjoy the access to the amenities, covered parking, and different events offered by the hospitality team.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Move in was easy (other than three flights of steps) and everyone has been greatly helpful whenever help was needed. Also, any issues are addressed quickly.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

This is a great place. The team, service, grounds, everything. Amazing. I would highly recommend. The team really goes out of it way to make sure you all set.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Daniel Island Village is a great place to live. The amenities are great and the staff are wonderful! There are wonderful trails to walk and ride your bike on.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I’ve lived at Greystar DI Village for 2 months now and have had a great experience! Love the amenities and the complex is very well kept. The location is also great.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I am impressed with Daniel Island Village! I am excited to join a community that feels like home. I can’t wait to get out on the walking trails, get in the weight room, hangout by the pool, etc. I’ve found my new home!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Our experience has been wonderful. This community is beautifully well maintained and has such a pleasant staff. We are enjoying our time here and will always refer this community.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living in Daniel Island Village. The location is what originally brought us to the island but the staff and amenities are what have kept us :) thank you for everything you do!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Been here for over 2 years now. Love the staff in the office and the maintenance staff is always super nice. Everyone has been really great! The pool area is great for hanging out with friends and the grill area is amazing!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We have had a wonderful move in experience. Minor concerns were taken care of immediately. Office staff have been welcoming, and always gracious in helping with answers to questions.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great community with great ammenties of pool, gazebo, weight room, clubhouse. Staff is very friendly and quickly reponds. Convenient to everything on DI

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The Staff is very polite and professional. The grounds and atmosphere is impeccable. Just a wonderful place to reside. I love the Pool Area and Nature Trail. I would definitely recommend others to join this community.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love the community, friendly and caring staff. Location is ideal for me. I feel very safe here. Dee and Bill do a fabulous job hosting community events.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living here our 2 bed 2 bath apartment is very comfortable our dog Brady loves looking out the windows and we all enjoy our deck with a marsh view Greystar does a great job and the employees are very friendly

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at Daniel Island Village! The entire community is so warm and they are pet friendly! So happy to have made the move from Michigan to live in such a beautiful place!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

All good so far. Been here two weeks. Well, there is apparently an arbitrary 140 character minimum, so I'll meet that by pointing out how ridiculous it is.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Looking forward to get started. Think this is a great experience. I look forward to getting more points and enjoying low country living life

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Fantastic so far, smooth and easy online presence, friendly up to date staff, expert opinions, fun environment, looking forward to getting to know people in the community

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The staff was very professional and great to work with. The property is very clean and well maintained. The location of our apartment is great. The over all of the community is awesome. Thank you for a great experience.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

So far we’ve had a very positive experience here. Love Kim in the office. She’s helpful and friendly! Pool area is awesome with big screen TVs in the area.