Season greetings from the Frazier’s We traveled via ou 42ft RV approx 3500 miles from the Puget Sound Pacific NW to another coastal ocean - Atlantic SE. Finally seeking our permanet homestead in SC near h2o & a welcoming warm community of future playmates & friends. Swell place to live. Met our neighbors friendly big extended family in bldg 500. Looking forward to New Years celebrations

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We just moved here after visiting family here this past summer on vacation!! We absolutely love it here!! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming!!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Friendly staff, gorgeous location, super quiet and peaceful and maintenance quickly resolves issues. I chose this particular Greystar property because of the older, sturdier build. Feels like living in a home instead of an apartment.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Everyone is so polite and I love the trails around the buildings. Our new house has the right amount of space and its nice that we are close to the city to even walk or a quick drive for shopping.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

This apartment community is great. Daniel Island is like it’s own little city. Very walkable with plenty of trails to explore and stay active.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Such a relaxing environment and fantastic place to live. Very quiet and pleasant. Close to exercise areas and a great hidden path for runs and bike riding!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My wife and I have live at DIV for 3 months. The complex has been phenomenal. The pool and grill area is a great area. Neighbors have all been very nice. The best part is the quiet cozy feel we have felt since moving in.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I am new to Daniel Island but I am absolutely in love with the community and the area. The staff at Daniel Island Village is so friendly and very helpful and I am very pleased with the amenities offered at this community.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Everyone has been so friendly and helpful through my moving process! Moving across country has been difficult and my new neighbors and the staff have made the transition so smooth and welcoming.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love our community! Walking around the pond this evening and got to watch an Osprey hunting, very lucky to have such a pretty place to live. 💕

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The Staff is Courteous and quick to respond to any request, day or night. The amenities and activies include all ages and feeling safe, at an hour, is never an issue.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Move in was easy (other than three flights of steps) and everyone has been greatly helpful whenever help was needed. Also, any issues are addressed quickly.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I’ve lived at Greystar DI Village for 2 months now and have had a great experience! Love the amenities and the complex is very well kept. The location is also great.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Our experience has been wonderful. This community is beautifully well maintained and has such a pleasant staff. We are enjoying our time here and will always refer this community.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living in Daniel Island Village. The location is what originally brought us to the island but the staff and amenities are what have kept us :) thank you for everything you do!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Been here for over 2 years now. Love the staff in the office and the maintenance staff is always super nice. Everyone has been really great! The pool area is great for hanging out with friends and the grill area is amazing!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We have had a wonderful move in experience. Minor concerns were taken care of immediately. Office staff have been welcoming, and always gracious in helping with answers to questions.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love the community, friendly and caring staff. Location is ideal for me. I feel very safe here. Dee and Bill do a fabulous job hosting community events.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at Daniel Island Village! The entire community is so warm and they are pet friendly! So happy to have made the move from Michigan to live in such a beautiful place!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at Daniel Island. Oklahoma Apartments! It’s beautiful, quiet and clean with great amenities. It’s a great community with lovely residents and a dependable, friendly staff.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We’ve lived at DIV for the last few years and love it! They host community events regularly, very responsive to any requests we send in, and they genuinely care about the residents.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I’ve loved my experience at Daniel Island Village. The office staff has been incredibly helpful and warm and has gone out of their way to resolve any issues that have come along. It’s been a great place to call home!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Besides a few minor issues, the stay has been good, private, and accommodating. Apartments are roomy for a couple with small pets. Pool is relaxing

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Wonderful community, amenities and staff! Beautiful pool and clubhouse, and there are different events every month planned by CARES team. We love the community.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Awesome atmosphere, awesome apartment complex. Everything we need, and nothing we don’t. Moving in was a breeze, and we have felt super welcome ever since we arrived.