Consistent updates on activities going on around the community keep everyone informed. Additionally, the staff for the community are understanding and helpful.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love it here!! I never thought we would see so much wild life living here. It is a nice and quiet neighborhood! Everyone is so friendly and I feel really safe here!!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love this community. Everyone you meet is so nice and friendly! Amenities are excellent and the grounds are kept in immaculate shape, even right after a hurricane :)

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The office staff and maintenance staff are awesome and always pleasant. The area is amazing and I love living here. The condos are spacious and the amenities are nice.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My wife and I moved in over the weekend and we love it so far. Beautiful scenery, nice people, great amenities. Everything we need is right here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living here our 2 bed 2 bath apartment is very comfortable our dog Brady loves looking out the windows and we all enjoy our deck with a marsh view Greystar does a great job and the employees are very friendly

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Such a beautiful and welcoming community! I felt at home immediately! Everyone I’ve worked with in the office is amazing- I’m so glad I chose Daniel Island Village.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I am impressed with Daniel Island Village! I am excited to join a community that feels like home. I can’t wait to get out on the walking trails, get in the weight room, hangout by the pool, etc. I’ve found my new home!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The Staff is very polite and professional. The grounds and atmosphere is impeccable. Just a wonderful place to reside. I love the Pool Area and Nature Trail. I would definitely recommend others to join this community.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We just moved here in July. We love our apartment! And the staff couldn't be better! We've enjoyed the events we've attended, and have even suggested other things. Living on Daniel Island is like being on vacation every day ~ what a great community!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at DIV. The community is wonderful and we love that whenever anything needs fixing, the maintenance crew is there before you know it! It really is a wonderful place to live. We'd go back and decide to live here all over again if given the chance!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Blessed by employees Travis,Hunter,Kim and Allan in maintenance...amenities and grounds are enjoyable, pleasant atmosphere. Opportunities each week to mix and mingle and make new friends... Dwellers of all age groups and gender make it interesting with chance to learn and share life experiences and hopes for future. Security is good as well lighted garages,walkways,and hallways are excellent....I would,without hesitation rec this complex,and have,to friends or those enquiring.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very relaxed community with access to walking/running trails and biking to the entire island. Animal friendly and provided bags and nearby dumpsters for picking up after animals. Excellent staff and always willing to listen. Enjoy my time here

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very happy with the leasing experience. Easy process to understand and leasing managers were very helpful. The location is perfect and near plenty of ammenities

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Wonderful place to live. Stellar staff, beautiful landscaping, nice quality apartments, fantastic trails and great amenities! We love living here.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My husband and I love living here!!!!!!It's so peacefull.It really is nature at it's finest. Everyday is an adventure. We love the events at the club house. Staff is wonderful. Keep up the great work !

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great experience. everyone I have come in contact with at Daniel Island Village is so polite and courteous, from the office staff to maintenance guys😊

Reply from Daniel Island Village

A wonderful place to live! Staff is always understanding, maintenance is prompt, and the facilities are well maintained. I really enjoy living here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The management team here is exceptional. Every single issue we have reported has been taken care of promptly and courteously. We enjoy the access to the amenities, covered parking, and different events offered by the hospitality team.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We absolutely love living here. The neighbors are warm and inviting, grounds are well maintained, and it's like living in a private neighborhood on Daniel Island at an affordable price. The management team is wonderful, and maintenance is quick to respond. Thank you guys!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

People are friendly, willing to help. Management responds quickly to any questions and issues. The grounds are kept neat and clean. A pleasure to live here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living here. We’ve been residents at DIV for 8+ years. The apartments are spacious and well appointed. The clubhouse and pool area are just beautiful. It’s truly like living in a resort. What makes this apartment different than the others on DI is the staff of people who work here. They genuinely care about the residents and strive to make us satisfied and happy in our homes.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Wonderful place to live. Office and maintenance staff are excellent. They go out of their way to accommodate residence requests. Monthly activities add to a great experience.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

It has been a very pleasant experience! I love all the amenities this place has to offer. When I had an issue with my apartment someone came to help soon after I called a work order. Everyone is so pleasant!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Living at Daniel Island Village has been a wonderful experience for our family. From the trustworthy and friendly staff, to our lovely neighbors. It is a joy to call DIV "home.