I absolutely love this community! Fun neighbors and friendly staff. This is my second rental with this community and I couldn't be happier with everything.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Lovely community with beautiful landscaping. We love the location--being able to walk to various DI locations is a huge perk. The leasing staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love my quiet little community. I don't see my neighbors too much (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing) but all-in-all a great experience. Great location,

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Office staff is very helpful. I have been a resident for about five years and the office staff has greatly improved. The maintenance staff under Altonia was horrendous. One of the technicians took a full day to get my air conditioner working. He first tried to tell me it as working fine, because it was in the 60's outside. I said the thermostat is reading 75, there is a problem. When he thought he had it fixed I turned on the heat, then the air conditioner did not work. He was upset that I had the temerity to check it to see if it was working, Not to give away the ending, but it was not fixed. Those were common problems. I do not blame the technician, I blamed the person who hired him.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

No major problems. Beautiful place and location. Enjoy the monthly events. Staff friendly and helpful. Apartment is great. Car wash station or water hose access would be cool. Maybe an apartment mixer. Enjoying living here.:)

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love the new area. It's a smaller place for us but way worth it. We love being able to walk to so many restraunts and bars. Can't wait to explore the rest of the area.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Loving the fact that you’re renovating some units so hoping to stay through my lease then transfer to one of the updated units. Otherwise, so in love with this location. Fave on DI.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Best views, quiet clean area with great access to all of beautiful Daniel Island bike path and workout area. Charleston Battery Soccer field close by!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The process to apply and move was so easy, and Kim was on top of everything we needed with kind, and prompt responses. The apartment was spotless, and the grounds are lovely.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We have stayed here for almost 5 years, we like the neighborhood, and the facilities. The staff and maintenance team have been very helpful. We also love the events that was planned by Cares team.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

It's been awesome so far. They try to fix any issue as quickly as possible. It's been awesome so far. They try to fix any issue as quickly as possible.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

DI Village is a great place to live- I love the monthly events, sense of community, & have met so many wonderful people as a result of living here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love Daniel Island Village-wonderful grounds, well planned apartments, friendly, welcoming staff, great location, well planned resident activities.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love it here!! The only thing I would change is the walls are really thin I can hear my neighbor coughing at night! But I do love the grounds and the pool and it really is beautiful with all the flowers and the amazing trails

Reply from Daniel Island Village

By far the best apartment loving I’ve ever experienced. The apartment itself is awesome with up to date features, spacious, and perfect for what I was looking for.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great location and amenities! The staff is friendly and helpful. I really like the location and can't wait for the pool to re-open when the weather gets nice!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love to stay here. Friendly people and a nice environment. There are Resident events every month, food truck every Wednesday. Free bikes to ride!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Not anyone’s fault, but I think BigFoot lives above me and he is nocturnal. I love the location, the walking trails, the pool, the clubhouse,and the covered parking. Apartments need some updating with appliances counters light fixtures etc to keep up with all the newer apartments that are on DI

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very cozy and relaxing location. Hidden living and great walking/running trails right outside the door step. 15 minutes from Sullivans Island

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love the staff, Kim and John are wonderful, always helpful . Deedee and Bill do agreat job of activities for us. I enjoy my life here at Daniel Village.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great apartment layouts and plenty of closet space. The pool is nice would like to see more chairs to layout on as it is hard to get one during the summer

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I have been here a few years and the service has really improved. The office, especially John, are always willing to help solve any issues.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My wife and I have certainly enjoyed our stay at DIV! The complex offers a variety of services and activities. We could not be happier with our decision to stay at DIV!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The Apartment staff is so helpful and cheerful, which is an uncommon combination. The community is warm and welcoming and always saying hello. The facilities are clean and well kept and the maintenance team is quick and responsive. I enjoy living here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great place to live on Daniel Island. We love the community, area, and how the apartments are set up with walking paths, covered parking, and all the resident events. Our only complaint has been noise from nearby construction.