Like the location. A little frustrated that our A/C unit has not worked from day 1. Getting conflicting info on how it will be repaired. Hope A/C can be repaired or replaced quickly. Floors were disgustingly dirty. I do not feel the unit was cleaned prior to my move in.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Fantastic so far, smooth and easy online presence, friendly up to date staff, expert opinions, fun environment, looking forward to getting to know people in the community

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Looking forward to get started. Think this is a great experience. I look forward to getting more points and enjoying low country living life

Reply from Daniel Island Village

There is no perfect place,therefore a 4. I have met some wonderful people and enjoyed the surroundings. The constant building and traffic from work which is close to my bldg has been disturbing. You offer monthly gatherings and opps to meet others in gym,etc. I have enjoyed the kindnesses of the front office people. Kim,the mainstay is so helpful and kind. Hunter coming on board has added to the atmosphere. I miss some who have left. I would like to have a long term stay for daughter and I but with annual rent raises that are high already it has me concerned and worried as at my age I live on limited income and 2 apt. payments etc. I appreciate the work of the maintenance crew and their genial demeanor. I pray each of all the staff the rich blessings of life.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

All good so far. Been here two weeks. Well, there is apparently an arbitrary 140 character minimum, so I'll meet that by pointing out how ridiculous it is.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

good apartment complex. Nice neighbors. family friendly. nice management. dog friendly. i recommend this complex to anyone looking for apartment jn chadlesto

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My husband and I have lived at DIV for almost three years now. The apartments are beautiful. The clubhouse is well maintained. They have a wonderful guest suite for rent for traveling family. Just a short walk to shops and food. We will be so sad to leave this place once our new home is built!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great quiet neighborhood location away from traffic. Beautiful trails and everything you could possibly want in very close proximity. All in all best apartment experience ever

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Pretty happy. Neighbors are friendly. Parking is bad sometimes but a work in progress. Like our unit a lot and that we are at the end of the street where it’s quieter.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My experience at daniel island village has been wonderful! Beautiful grounds with amazing trails! Everyone at the front is very friendly! Great pool and gym also love the wrap around porch

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Beautiful location and grounds. Great neighborhood vibe. Very peaceful and quiet. Apartments are spacious. Appliances are a bit dated as are counter tops but otherwise ok. Staff are very friendly, receptive and helpful

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Attentive and kind staff, and the quietest place we’ve ever lived. The landscaping is always kept up and very pet friendly. The pool and gym are especially nice.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

It's been a great place to live. Upon move in our refrigerator was replaced because they heard it make a noise. They are very quick to respond and attentive to their residents needs. Also the storage in the apartments are incredible!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The apartment floor plans are very well laid out. The staff has been/is very accommodating. Parking is very convenient. The community is extremely well cared for.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great location, amenities, and value. Love the pool and clubhouse. I would like to see more community events so there are chances to meet other residents.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love my new apartment and South Carolina!!!!! The staff is wonderful and we love all the activities. This is truly a beautiful place to live.Our view from our apartment is so nice.the lake is so peaceful. we see turtles and birds and other wildlife. It's a happy place.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Wonderful place to live! Great staff who are friendly and competent. Awesome pool area. Nice landscaping, and quality apartments. Highly recommend!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living here. The scenic beauty is awesome. Our family loves hanging out at the pool. What I love most is the little things, like you growing herbs near the pool side grill so that it will be convenient for us. It’s these little things that matter.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I am so happy with my experience so far. I have visited many apartments in the area and I would say this is one of the best communities in DI. The quality is amazing and there is so much storage in my apartment. Maintenance goes above and beyond when handling service requests and keeping the community grounds clean.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

A peaceful homey community well worth the money. The staff is pleasant and the ground are always clean. Best apartment experience I've had yet.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

This community has beautiful common spaces including a community pool, walking trails, and ponds. Our apartment is spacious and nicely finished with a balcony that looks out over the pond.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Convenient to get to our Apartment. Apartment has a nice location, Neighbors are very friendly. Management office and workers are excellent people.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The removal of Sunday office hours is a little frustrating. As someone who is not home during normal business hours, I really appreciated the weekend hours.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love the newly renovated pool area and grilling area. Also the upgraded fitness center is amazing. Excited to see other upgrades to be coming

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Its been a great experience for the 3 weeks ive lived here. The complex is very safe, dog friendly, and people seem friendly enough. I love the new Peloton bike at the gym. Also the community events are such a great way to meet other residents here at Daniel Island Village.