We love to live here in Greystar because of great amenities, wonderful staffs and good maintenance service. We also love the fun events which takes place monthly.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I love living here, especially because of all of the amenities. However, I put in a a request for a ceiling fan light quite a while go that does not seem to have been taken too seriously.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I’ve lived at Greystar DI Village for 2 months now and have had a great experience! Love the amenities and the complex is very well kept. The location is also great.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Staff extremely promte, friendly, professional, and accomadating. Would like to see regular attention to bug and dirt clean up around stairwells/garage level.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Our experience has been wonderful. This community is beautifully well maintained and has such a pleasant staff. We are enjoying our time here and will always refer this community.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living in Daniel Island Village. The location is what originally brought us to the island but the staff and amenities are what have kept us :) thank you for everything you do!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Been here for over 2 years now. Love the staff in the office and the maintenance staff is always super nice. Everyone has been really great! The pool area is great for hanging out with friends and the grill area is amazing!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We have had a wonderful move in experience. Minor concerns were taken care of immediately. Office staff have been welcoming, and always gracious in helping with answers to questions.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The apartment is well built, has great closet and cabinet space, I like the paint color and arched doorway and floor coverings. The grounds and pool are well maintained and maintenance response is fast.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

GDIV is the best. We have enjoyed living here for more than 3 years. The community and the staff is just awesome. Can't think of a better place to live in DI.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love the community, friendly and caring staff. Location is ideal for me. I feel very safe here. Dee and Bill do a fabulous job hosting community events.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great amenities and location. Disappointing that staff changes frequently but everyone’s friendly. Issues are generally handled quickly. The cares team is awesome.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at Daniel Island Village! The entire community is so warm and they are pet friendly! So happy to have made the move from Michigan to live in such a beautiful place!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at Daniel Island. Oklahoma Apartments! It’s beautiful, quiet and clean with great amenities. It’s a great community with lovely residents and a dependable, friendly staff.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Greystar is a nice community but unsafe for dogs. I have encountered coyotes, alligators, and my neighbors dog was bitten by a copperhead and died. All the new developement that Greystar is doing has caused the wildlife to migrate to our community. Also new management let me go a month (in January) with no hot water and only a gift card as an apology.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love living at Daniel Island Village. The pool, amenities and resident activities are great. Ideal commuting distance. Close to Mt. P and N. Charleston.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We’ve lived at DIV for the last few years and love it! They host community events regularly, very responsive to any requests we send in, and they genuinely care about the residents.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I’ve loved my experience at Daniel Island Village. The office staff has been incredibly helpful and warm and has gone out of their way to resolve any issues that have come along. It’s been a great place to call home!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Besides a few minor issues, the stay has been good, private, and accommodating. Apartments are roomy for a couple with small pets. Pool is relaxing

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very welcoming and friendly. We are excited with the list of ammenities and events that are scheduled on a monthly basis. The community is extremely pleasant.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Wonderful community, amenities and staff! Beautiful pool and clubhouse, and there are different events every month planned by CARES team. We love the community.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great community of young and old people. Office management is great and really take care of their residents. All maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner and with care

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Awesome atmosphere, awesome apartment complex. Everything we need, and nothing we don’t. Moving in was a breeze, and we have felt super welcome ever since we arrived.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We have loved our experience at DI Village so far. The staff are both friendly and responsive and the little things like fun events and cookies in the lobby really make it wonderful to stay here.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The staff is very friendly and always willing to be helpful. My only issue is when they have come into the apartment and did not leave any paperwork, i.e., pest control and maintenance.