I have been here a few years and the service has really improved. The office, especially John, are always willing to help solve any issues.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My wife and I have certainly enjoyed our stay at DIV! The complex offers a variety of services and activities. We could not be happier with our decision to stay at DIV!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

The Apartment staff is so helpful and cheerful, which is an uncommon combination. The community is warm and welcoming and always saying hello. The facilities are clean and well kept and the maintenance team is quick and responsive. I enjoy living here!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great place to live on Daniel Island. We love the community, area, and how the apartments are set up with walking paths, covered parking, and all the resident events. Our only complaint has been noise from nearby construction.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

So smooth, very welcoming.Beautiful complex. I very much look forward to living here. All staff were very professional. I appreciate all your help with this process

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I really love my apartment's floor plan and my huge porch. The location is perfect for me and it's on an island! It is definitely my favorite apartment I've lived in. The only negatives are very thin walls and currently they are building a new complex which comes along with most negatives of new construction near your home.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Great floor-plans and amenities. Staff is very responsive to needs. Location is convenient to shops and restaurants Bike/hiking path is a bonus..

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Season greetings from the Frazier’s We traveled via ou 42ft RV approx 3500 miles from the Puget Sound Pacific NW to another coastal ocean - Atlantic SE. Finally seeking our permanet homestead in SC near h2o & a welcoming warm community of future playmates & friends. Swell place to live. Met our neighbors friendly big extended family in bldg 500. Looking forward to New Years celebrations

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We just moved here after visiting family here this past summer on vacation!! We absolutely love it here!! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming!!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Friendly staff, gorgeous location, super quiet and peaceful and maintenance quickly resolves issues. I chose this particular Greystar property because of the older, sturdier build. Feels like living in a home instead of an apartment.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Everyone is so polite and I love the trails around the buildings. Our new house has the right amount of space and its nice that we are close to the city to even walk or a quick drive for shopping.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love our apartment. Maintenance guys are great about getting to issues quickly. Wish there were cameras in the garage area because people leave trash on ground there and it seems people who don’t live here park there. Also just for safety measures it would be nice.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

This apartment community is great. Daniel Island is like it’s own little city. Very walkable with plenty of trails to explore and stay active.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love the area & apartment! Downsides so far are major work orders I had to submit at move-in & lack of opportunities to meet other residents

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Such a relaxing environment and fantastic place to live. Very quiet and pleasant. Close to exercise areas and a great hidden path for runs and bike riding!

Reply from Daniel Island Village

My wife and I have live at DIV for 3 months. The complex has been phenomenal. The pool and grill area is a great area. Neighbors have all been very nice. The best part is the quiet cozy feel we have felt since moving in.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Very happy with our new home and the staff here is amazing. We have already met some great people and look forward to meeting more! It is great to live the island lifestyle and ride our bikes to the gym and the grocery store. Also spend a lot of time out on the weekends where we can eat and drink and enjoy all that DI has to offer.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Everything is wonderful. The only thing that bothers me is all of the spider webs on the sides of the walkways. I imagine that is mostly unavoidable though.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

This is a great community to live in. I am very active and love to work out, so having the walking trail and gym is great. I also love being around nature, again which this has with the trails. The apartments are super nice and up to date. I love how there is parking under the building. Very convenient and makes me feel safe being so close to my door. However, the apartment complex I am in, the back side is not kept up very well. Also, a few more lights in the front of the building would be great. Overall, I would recommend Daniel Island Village to all of my friends.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

We love our apartment and everything about the complex. The only thing that we’ve had a problem with is our ac sometimes doesnt work as well as we’d like it to which being in Charleston can be a big deal.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I am new to Daniel Island but I am absolutely in love with the community and the area. The staff at Daniel Island Village is so friendly and very helpful and I am very pleased with the amenities offered at this community.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

I have asked for the vegetation to be trimmed behind the dumpsters of building 10 and around building 13. The greenery is great but you can't walk on the walk ways.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Landscaping around clubhouse is a joy to behold, love the plants, shrubs, flowers that appear at different times of the year. The path around the lake is so relaxing in early evening with views of natural trees and shrubbery. Early mornings even sometimes bring a small herd of deer to drink at one of the lakes! Great Horned Owls calling at night add to the pleasure of living in a somewhat rural environment. WiFi signal is strong and fast enough to suit my needs. Business Center is important to me, particularly that there be working computers and a printer calibrated to produce high quality format copies.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Everyone has been so friendly and helpful through my moving process! Moving across country has been difficult and my new neighbors and the staff have made the transition so smooth and welcoming.

Reply from Daniel Island Village

Love our community! Walking around the pond this evening and got to watch an Osprey hunting, very lucky to have such a pretty place to live. 💕