I would not recommend this property. I have been there for more than four years. I have requested several times to have my carpets shampooed or replaced and has been denied several times. So disappointing

Maintenance sucks. Doesn't do what is needed to check for the source of an issue. When "fixing" something, ruins another thing and does nothing to fix that. Neighborhood has too many dogs that bark almost all day every single day. We stay in our apartment and far away from staff. Jacque is the only tolerable person. As long as we aren't being bothered we're pretty good.

We need to have the hot tub fixed I need to get some shutters in my apartment so it does leave me with just about 2 stars. You really need to put more into fixing things on site

It was ok at first, until we got mice and the front office will not do anything to help, I have been waiting for over a month for pest control.

WAY too expensive, taking advantage of oil industry and overcharging everyone, many of us don't work in oil field. Only positive is the size.

Moved from a 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom and my apartment was not ready when it was suppose to be. Let’s just say apartment management dropped the ball.

I have lived at Delmar Villas since February of 2017. Things are taken care of quickly But it took a whole year to fix a cabinet door, I was told I would get my carpet replaced and my blinds fixed when I renewed my lease January and that never happened even though I renewed for the whole another year. Other than that they are pretty good.

It's been ok so far. The place was not cleaned well before move-in. A lot of just painted over damage. The floor is coming up in several locations and never repaired/replaced.

Been living here for about 2 weeks now. Although there was some issues about the apartment being ready on time, but now everything is done and place feels like home

Nice. Just moved here about a week ago so I haven't been here long enough to say much. Spacious and roomy enough for a family of 3-4. That's all.

For the most part I've had a good experience living here. If something breaks it takes a little bit of time to get fixed. Jackie, is very nice.

Delmar Villas has been our favorite place to live. It’s been perfect for our growing family and has made it easy on us! Landscaping needs work. I don’t like taking my dogs outside because of the stickers they get and also bring back into the home.

aside from a few maintenance issues and pest control so far everything is fitting together nicely. I love the space and I turned the loft into a playroom for my child. She can run all day!

I just moved in, but so far the only thing I'm not crazy about is the kitchen, other than that I'm very happy. That we moved here. Apartments are dated, but well kept.

So far it has been a good experience, Jakee is awesome and very friendly. The neighborhood is quiet, they should put microwaves in the units and maintain the garage doors because they make a lot of noise.

I enjoy living at Delmar Villas. Great apartment homes. I love the double car garage and my outdoor deck. I wish I did have 2 bathrooms in my unit

I just moved here from another state therefore, I had to do everything over the phone. The office manager "Jacqi" was an great deal of help and made sure I knew exactly what I needed to do before my move-in date. I had a smooth transition and everything was ready to go when I moved in.

It is a great community in a good neighboorhood. I love the homey feel of the apartments and the quick and excellent service we receive when we have questions or maintenance requests. I only wish that the kitchen was more updated!

I like this place, the neighborhood is quiet and we haven't had any issues. Parking can be a little rough sometimes though. I like that the front door doesn't face the street.

Good people in the office and Maintenance, a great, quiet neighborhood, close to shopping and many restaurants. They keep the area neat and clean, and great local schools.

Perfect location central to everything you could possibly need quite neighborhood and a friendly staff management made moving in so easy then made sure I'd everything I needed

Great community and management , we have just renewed our lease for the 3rd year! Our maintenance team is timely on repair requests. Our pool is always sparkling and our lawn are is always well taken care of.

Great experience so far. Quiet community. Close to work. Rent is decent. Clean. Friendly. Helpful. Discounts. In order. Been here for a year almost and no complaints

My husband and I really love living here. The apartments are roomy and everyone i have met here have been super nice. The only negative thing i have to say is the parking is limited and tight.

Great experience. When i need something done maintenance is always professional and fixes things in a timely matter. Quiet community. Just great all arpund.