Denim Scottsdale

The landscaping in my part of the complex is pretty bad, but the staff are eager to help and polite. If you have any type of problem, they fix it fast.
Overall good experience but can't give 5 stars due to Lawn service personnel starting extremely loud yard work at 7:15am multiple times and it is disruptive. Portal hasn't been accurate for 3 months.
Great service from maintenance! The response time is good and the maintenance guys are very friendly. As always, it's a pleasure to visit the office staff.
Wonderful place to live friendly staff and great improvements are being made to the community all the time. Nice quiet area. Keep up the good work :)
Aside from occasionally feeling like I might fall through the floor Scottsdale Springs is a great place to live. Very dog friendly! The staff is super fab!
Can't beat this location! Our apartment feels more like a house because of the layout. The amenities are plentiful, but some updating is sorely needed. The front office and maintenance stag have been responsive and friendly. So happy we scored the only available 3 bedroom so we can call this home.
Needs work, landscape. Hopefully we will have community get together so we can meet our community. Planned events would be nice, social gatherings, for example.
Good community under good management. Wish their maintenance was a little better but always prompt. Cannot wait for them to get there renovations going.
I love it here. Everyone is always friendly and helpful to me. It feels like I'm part of an extended family. Any problems that I had were solved immediately. We just need some new grass.
The staff is wonderful, always patient and welcoming. I Love my apartment, it's cozy and quiet. The complex is So close to Everything. If you have a problem maintenance is right on top of it!