Rocky start but staff has been very accommodating and helpful to any problems. They are easy to communicate with and maintenance has been on top of any work orders needed

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I have lived here since 2016 and have seen a lot of improvements. The staff has always been good here, but the amenities have gotten much better.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I’ve almost lived at the Denim Scottsdale Apartments in Scottsdale for more than 8 months now. Despite some AC trouble for a few months after multiple service visits, we finally got a new AC, which is running great. Really appreciate having a new unit instead of continually needing to put in service requests that only helps for a couple weeks.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Ausome. Love the amenities, and hospitality. The response for maintainance request is very fast and all the leasing officers are very cooperative.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Overall a great place to live. Like anywhere they're are occasionally things that you just have to deal with. But I would recommend. It's clean and well lit. The neighbors are quiet and nice.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

So many residents here treat the place like it’s their own private country club, yet the staff still treats everyone with patience and a smile. I enjoy living here and love my apartment!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Dealing with the office is HELL. Not once have they processed our payments correctly. This last month, they misplaced the check we turned in and tried to evict us. Then upon finding it they realized they had paid someone else’s rent with it. So. Awful.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The best apartment complex... forever evolving into excellence...fantastic staff and management.... classy and pretty!!! Come see! What else would you like th here?

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

It’s been pretty great! One of the best apartment experiences so far in my time in the valley. Only bad things I have to say are extra fees are a little high, no hot tub, very limited and tight parking, and we’re still waiting on those hammocks! But the complex is quite clean, the music by the pool is nice, and the amenities are great. Would recommend turning off the basketball lights around 10pm, they are blinding our bedroom window and people are out playing until 1am...

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

We have had some issues pretty consistently since moving in, AC down for a week, appliances not working, drains clogging etc. All have been fixed but the AC taking a whole week was the worst experience I have had living anywhere in my life. I was also disappointed in the response afterwards, no tangible gesture or apology I actually had to reach out to get in contact with management and although we did have a good conversation I would have expected a little bit more of a response given the severity of the issue.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Location is the best, rent for this area is the best to me. Pools and gyms are great. Parking even for residents is not great (usually not close to the apartment). Quiet location, and friendly people living here. A mis of young and older.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

People need to take better care of their dog waste but other than that it has been an ok experience. Our maintenance requests have been fulfilled on time.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

We are very happy with this complex and the cost of living here with all of the amenities included. We absolutely love the dog parks and pooch parlor - our pup wouldn’t have it any other way!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Great gym and pool I moved in to this complex about 4 years ago and the neighbors seem pretty friendly it took a while for the renovations to happen but finally the pool is done and there is a total of 5 pools and they are fun on the weekends also it is a great

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I have lived in this community for 10 years and in 5 different units. I like the layout of the apartments. I like the recently made improvements. Office and maintenance staff are efficient, friendly and helpful. The only thing I dislike is the way the rent has gone up and that is the only thing that may force me into moving elsewhere at the end of my lease.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

My residential experience has mostly been been good so far. There are only a few things that have come up that haven’t particularly been the best. One of them being that my online payment didn’t go thru because of the cap I had set up for my automatic payments that no one informed me of when I moved in. I didn’t get a notice until 4 days after rent was dude when I had the beginnings of an eviction notice on my door and it said I owed over $100 in late fees. Thankfully the office game me $70 back in late fees but I still had to pay $40

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim Scottsdale has been a wonderful experience so far. I have lived here for about 3 months and it has been amazing. This was my first apartment and even with the old amenities I love it. The staff has been joyful and accommodating. If there is an issue I just give them a quick call and it is fixed quickly! I recognize that I have only lived here for a short period of time, but I have enjoyed all of it!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Great apartment complex. I wouldn’t recommend doing the base model of their apts since it is overpriced for the quality. Good location and nice staff

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim has a nice complex and is great for anyone. The apartments are pretty nice and they community has a good vibe overall and it’s in a nice area close to everything

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The complex amenities have been upgraded and are very well maintained. Maintenance is on top of it when you need something fixed as well, i recently had trouble with the A/C unit and by the next day everything was fixed. Great communication between front office and tenants.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The office employees are always professional. Rachel Gold is the one I speak with most, and she not only showed me the apartments here before I moved but she always has the information when I have a question

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Great experience so far. Clean. Friendly people and staff. Pools and gyms are perfect. Alot of parking if not assigned. Plenty of dog parks.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim is an enjoyable place to live. This is our first apartment in Scottsdale- it's centrally located, equipped with beautiful amenities, and staffed with friendly people. Just a short drive away and there are an abundant amount of restaurants and shops. Great place!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Really enjoying living in Denim. Just moved here from Chicago and I am truly impressed by the community and the features denim has. I found this place online and I am not disappointed.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The office staff at Denim Scottsdale is very friendly and helpful. This complex is very pet friendly and offers us everything we want from an apartment at a great price. The amenities are awesome and the location doesn’t get better than this. We love living here!