Denim Scottsdale

I love it here! I never want to leave and should've never left in the first place. I love the gyms, the pools, the dog washing station, and how the apartment complex is kept so clean. The new apartment upgrade is really nice too!
I like the location alot. We are close to the freeway. There are plently of stores and bars. I with we had more community activities. This place has great rent rates and management is always on top of fixing things
I have lived at Denim apartment for 5 months and absolutely love it. All the amenities are kept in tip top shape and the maintenance crew is always super quick to fix things. Also, the location of the apartment is right next to everything here in Scottsdale. I highly recommend living here.
Other than Brad being rude, overall great experience. Grover is an amazing representative and the overall faculty has been so nice. They are always here to help.
nice safe location mang..is also kinD and helpfull mant.does a good job in a timely manner beauiftul landscape nice clean pools and gyms large apts for a good price....
It’s not bad. The area is nice, it’s close to my work. Pools, parks are all awesome and my son enjoys them. People keep to themselves and it’s a nice community.
This place is an amazing place to live. It is very clean and very quiet. I love that it is close to a park and close to great walking paths.
Great location and nice amenities. Feels very safe community and dog friendly. Occasional noisy on Saturday nights , but nothing too bothersome. Good people all around and wonderful staff.
I have had no issues at Denim, but I do see room for improvement! I think the amenities, location and renovation selections are great. Although, the mail system (parlor) and maintainance team need improvement. I seem to always come into issues with the two and have filed two maintainance requests, with not one attended to. Definitely some minor fixes to make the property perfect.
The community is very understanding, friends and family family, pets family, extra stuff that you made. The staff are great at their customer service.