The apartment complex is always clean and calm. The employees have continuously been helpful and attentive. Considering the price, this is a great place to live in.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Great community to live in. Apartments are up to date and maintained well. Parking areas have improved and the amenities are a huge plus in the deciding factor to select the Dorel as your home.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

The community is secluded enough to enjoy privacy. The people are respectable and for the most private. The lock changed only once since I moved in but I was hoping that it would change once a month. But everything else is amazing, well maintained and clean.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Good apartment, nice people living here. It’s nice but prices do rise up a little bit to fast every year to the point you have to negotiate. But otherwise it’s a nice calm and quiet community.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Great apartments, the maintenance staff is great super quick to fix things. The amenities are superb, my kids enjoy the playground and the pool!

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

I move in February 2019, and although I’m still bew to the community, I am glad to know I live in a very calm yet diverse community. You can always see children playing in the afternoons, families around the grill in the weekends, and people of all ages hanging around playing basketball or taking a swim at the pool. This is a good family community.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Loving the quietness and safety in our Dorel Eagle Pass apartment complex! Can’t wait for summer to enjoy the community pool! Definitely recommending this complex!

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

We have been living here for more than 2 years and the Dorel is a great place to live. The apartment is spacious and has all the amenities we need.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

The dorel eagle pass is an amazing experience to live in. The whole floor plan is perfect for what I was looking for. The staff is so helpful and nice. The maintenance people are amazing at what they do. Very nice location to live in.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Everything is new, apartments are very very nice , and they have wonderful promotions for new residents, also employees are very nice and helpful

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Everything is great. The place and the people are great! The dog park is amazing and is well located. I just moved in and I was explained everything correctly and I was also given a booklet which helped me a lot on how tomset everything in my apartment, specially in the balcony

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

I love living in this community ! Management listens to your request and helps as much as possible. The dog park is great ! Lots of friendly dogs in the community.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Been here almost 4 years. It’s not perfect, and some things could be changed. It’s quite. Tons of kids run around and play so that’s nice to hear

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Excellent community very good people awesome management maintenance personnel very friendly and always willing to help looking forward to another year here at The Dorel.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

❤️❤️❤️ Dorel Is the best! How wouldn’t want to live in such a amazing place! Customer service is to beat! Hands down the best experience ever!

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Beautiful nice and calm is what I would call this community. Well maintained and plenty of room and amenities for the four legged friends. Great environment.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

I haven’t been able to lease a apartment yet, but I’m theorocess & very much excited to become a resident in this amazing community! Love everything about dorel!

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

The staff is absolutely amazing. They answer every question in minutes most times. I have never had an unresolved issue. Total sweethearts

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

I really enjoy this resident and all of the activities and everything they offer. I enjoy being able to go to the gym anytime and the safety of the gated community

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Still one of the best apartments I’ve ever lived in, community is peaceful and never had any problems for the time that I’ve been living here.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

No parking near my apartment ever! Hate parking far with kids and groceries its insane after the amount of money paid we should have assigned parking spaces. Other than that everything is awesome.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

We have been living at the Dorel Apartments for 2 years and we love it here. It is a great place to live with a great helpful staff. No complaints.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Loving my new place, most especially the space, high ceilings, and the kids park! No unnecessary noise or random people coining in through the gates community! Can’t wait for the summer to use pool!

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Love the peace in our community friendly people, very friendly an respectful an professional Manager an front desk assosiats.... Just all around place to live in great I love it ..

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Very nice neighborhood quiet. Only thing that sometimes the playground is a bit messy I understand many kids playing and having fun, but parents need to pay a little attention to them