Best place to leave in Eaglepass , great living area , maintenance, best amenities, gated community pet friendly with a great dog park , amazing pool and much more

Staff is friendly. Even here 4 years. Haven’t had any major issues with anything. Just the done issues with things around the grounds and lack of maintenance staff.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Nice and calm, staff helps when needed, when submitting maintenance request we obtain a quick response, need to improve on the designated parking spaces for residents, do more walks to identify those that are parked without permit

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Fantastic apartments!! The experience here has been amazing! The office staff and maintenance are great as well. The amenities are definitely a plus!

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Love the community!! Very clean, responds quickly for maintenance, safe and comfy !! I’ve enjoyed my stay at Dorel!! I highly recommend this complex

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Great neighborhood, pet friendly, awesome pool, nice events, dog playground, and very good maintenance. Love waking up to a great view of the pool.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Everything is great. Magaly at the front desk is also awesome with getting everything taking care to get you moved in quick. Always follows up with you as well. They are also quick to respond to service request!

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

I have one closet in the entire apartment, so there isn't much room for me to store things. I never have anywhere to park when I get off work. I normally have to park in front of the complex while someone who doesn't live in the complex takes all the parking spot even though I'm the one paying rent. I make compliments about the parking and no one comes up with a solution.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

I have just moved in on August 2019. So far, I have found the area tranquil and friendly. Highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone who is looking for an upscale apartment. Management is also quite knowledgeable and respectful. Overall a wonderful place.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

We love the staff they make you feel at home. The neighborhood is really nice and clean. The apartments are really spacious and it's perfect for my family. We love the pool and gym the only thing we don't like is the noise above us. But over all it's really great living here.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Great place to live and raise my children. Quiet and peaceful. I love how you can leave your packages outside and not have to worry about them.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

I love my apartment, the community is awesome! I feel safe and my kids are happy! The pool is the best in all Eagle Pass ! I can’t complain !

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Dorel eagle pass is great ! Would give 10 stars if I could ! Staff is always quick to respond and maintenance is so quick to fix everything is anything is needed

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

The application and lease process was a breeze. They made my relocation from CA to TX seamless. I would highly recommend these to a friend!!!

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

I enjoy living here in the Dorel apartments. The front office is very friendly and has answered every question. The gym, pool, and parking lots are clean and the maintenance is up to date.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Rooms are perfect! Customer service is amazing, it's a very quiet place to live with nice neighbors. Everything is very clean. The pool as well as the gym and the dog park is always spotless!

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Dorel apartments very nice and pleasant place to reside. The staff is super nice and helpful. They care about the residents and they have community events which I think are nice things to do.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Aesthetically pleasing, the amenities are great! We’ve had a few bumps in the move in process, but overall seems like w great place to live so far.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Very happy with the apartment loved the neighborhood and location only complaint is not assigned parking spaces it makes me frustrated sometimes.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

I love the Dorel Apt. all the amenities, people, gym and the pool area. Great family environment, the only thing is the noise from the upper levels but other than that its a great place.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

We absolutely love the employees the location. I like how it's clean and tidy. I love our apartment. ❤️ I would recommend it here. I love the pool gym and I love how you can take walks in peace.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

We have lived here for almost 4 years. Haven’t had any issues, just cosmetic things. The grounds are clean, staff is friendly. Pretty quite for the most part.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

The apartment complex is always clean and calm. The employees have continuously been helpful and attentive. Considering the price, this is a great place to live in.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

Great community to live in. Apartments are up to date and maintained well. Parking areas have improved and the amenities are a huge plus in the deciding factor to select the Dorel as your home.

Reply from Dorel Eagle Pass

The community is secluded enough to enjoy privacy. The people are respectable and for the most private. The lock changed only once since I moved in but I was hoping that it would change once a month. But everything else is amazing, well maintained and clean.