Dorel Eagle Pass

4.7

4.7

Really great people and really great service! I’m really happy to move into our new apartment and never have been more excited to in quite a while.
Bedrooms, bathrooms and living room are very spacious. The kitchen includes all necessary appliances. Also comes with washer and dryer. The community is very friendly.
Quite community, friendly staff. Kids like to run around and have a good time. Never had any safety issues or anything of the sort since living here.
I am so in love with this community, and I am so happy to live here. Stores and schools are near, is a very peaceful place and the staff are awesome, very responsible. Also from time to time they do cool activities, that is a plus!
Been a outstanding year at the dorel apartments and just keeps getting better. I love being here and it’s very supporting staff just makes living here a lot easier.
So far I love it here. Amazing parking, nice quiet community and great atmosphere. The apartments are really nice. Amazing hardwood floors and comfortable size rooms.
Good overall apartments. Nicer finishes inside and out. Relatively quite around the area and far enough from major traffic, so pretty peaceful.
Excellent I’m very happy with everything. Neighbors are amazing. I feel safe don’t matter the time I get home. I have nothing to complain about
Living at the Dorel has been great, I’ve had no problems and the staff if very helpful. It’s just disappointing that some of the amenities had to be closed due to the COVID-19 virus.