Dorel Eagle Pass

The Dorel community is a great environment! For everyone literally pets included. Our experience here has been awesome everyone is so friendly
This is a beautiful place. We love the amenities and the place overall is very peaceful. Most neighbors are very nice. The apartment is very pretty and the closets are very spacious. The only thing that bother sometimes is the strong noises from the apartment above us, but as I said before, this is the only thing for now. The staff are super attentive and friendly, that is a super plus. We are very happy with this place.
Honestly, one of the best apartments I have stayed at. Not a lot of places put thought into their residents, but they try and host events as much as possible. It is the little things that spark a little joy every now and then.
We absolutely loved living here. The employees make you feel as home. No-one bothers you. Loved the location and environment. Only concern i have is the person that lived above me made too much noise even at night.but other than that me and my family loved it here.
Bedrooms, bathrooms and living room are very spacious. The kitchen includes all necessary appliances. Also comes with washer and dryer. The community is very friendly.
Friendly staff, great efficient maintenance. Quite community. Have lived here for 5 years with no problems. We like hearing all the kids playing outside.
Living here in this community has been great so far. The office staff is very helpful and every question or concern I have had has been answered or resolved. The maintenance worker is great, they are quick and respectful. I would recommend these apartments.
I love everything about this complex! Everyone is so nice and helpful. Even baxter gets so excited to go to the dog park and he has made so many friends here!
I have been in these apartments for over two months now. The complex is always clean and well maintained. The apartment size is decent for the money. The staff is pretty friendly and helpful with signing for our packages and helping us with any questions. Overall I would recommend these apartments without a doubt.
A good neighbor is someone who is nice and approachable. No one says you have to be best friends with the person across the hall, but you should at least be able to smile and say hello to the person and receive some sort of friendly response, as opposed to a glare or simply being ignored. 10 march 2020