Dorel Eagle Pass

Been a outstanding year at the dorel apartments and just keeps getting better. I love being here and it’s very supporting staff just makes living here a lot easier.
So far I love it here. Amazing parking, nice quiet community and great atmosphere. The apartments are really nice. Amazing hardwood floors and comfortable size rooms.
Good overall apartments. Nicer finishes inside and out. Relatively quite around the area and far enough from major traffic, so pretty peaceful.
Bedrooms, bathrooms and living room are very spacious. The kitchen includes all necessary appliances. Also comes with washer and dryer. The community is very friendly.
Excellent I’m very happy with everything. Neighbors are amazing. I feel safe don’t matter the time I get home. I have nothing to complain about
Living at the Dorel has been great, I’ve had no problems and the staff if very helpful. It’s just disappointing that some of the amenities had to be closed due to the COVID-19 virus.
Quite community. Love seeing the kids running around and playing. Nice staff members everyone is helpful and friendly. Been here for 5 years and have never had issues with anyone or anything.
So far so good, moving in Aug 1st but so far interactions with office have been positive. Interactions with staff are positive, very helpful.
I'm really please with this with apartment complex. Great amenities, staff, and neighbors! Even my dog enjoys going to the dog park and gets excited!
My family and I have been residents at the Dorel for about 9 months now. We have had nothing but positive experiences so far. From the precautions because of COVID-19 to making their residents feel special with the little gestures that they do. Plus maintenance response time has been exceptional with any WO we’ve had. By far the best community we’ve lived in!