Dorel Eagle Pass

4.7

4.7

Very pleasant place to live . I love how the kids connect outside and the playground tires them out ! The staff is friendly and always makes people feel comfortable .
Still one of the best places to live in eagle pass. The community is nice and quiet and very friendly staff always there to help and work with you.
Apartment has spacious bedrooms and living room. Fully furnished with all amenities including washer, dryer, range, refrigerator and OTR microwave. Great friendly community.
Everything is great.I like the service it’s on point.No problem with maintenance of the apartment on general.My only complaint will be the neighbors some not all of them are a little dirty throw the trash outside the container some take out the pets for a walk and don’t clean their waste. On my personal opinions they need somebody that take care of this issue.
Everything was so beautiful & nice. Very friendly & neet. So excited to be a part of the dorel family. My daughters are excited as well. What i like about it most is that it is gated! How awesome is that!
Great community! We are very happy here. We found amazing neighbors and the staff is always so attentive. Is a great place for a family with spaces specifically for kids, pets and a small gym.
It has been excellent; personnel is super respectful and hard workers. Everything is always clean. At if you need something to get fixed they get to your apartment super quick.
First of all, the staff are excellent on what they do. They answered all of our questions through the phone and they accommodated for us to see the apartment before leasing it. They were so helpful and we are so grateful with them. We love the safety that Dorel Eagle Pass provides to our family. The neighborhood is excellent and we are so happy to be living here. Thank you so much! We appreciate it!
Love the community, wonderful maintenance and the friendly and understanding management we have. They are always out to help especially during this pandemic.
Really great people and really great service! I’m really happy to move into our new apartment and never have been more excited to in quite a while.