Dorel Laredo

It is very peaceful and tranquil. The atmosphere makes it a very pleasant experience to be residing at the Dorel Apartments. I would recommend others to live here.
Wish there was overnight security, during the summer people stay up late being loud at the pool making it hard for me to sleep since it’s right outside my bedroom door.
I am very pleased with the location. It has very useful amenities and it’s a very spacious and clean environment. I like that it has more than one pool and gym and the playgrounds and barbeque grills on site. Its a peacefull place.
Love living here. The community as a whole is great, the staff is extremely helpful, and have not had anything to Complain about. Would def reccommend.
Nice place to live. Neighbors are friendly. Community is needing more security to keep non-residents from using the pool and roaming the grounds.
Apartments are nice however the fixes from the last renters are really bad on some parts. The staff is helpful but do not answer emails. Need more parking space
Great quiet and friendly neighborhood. I wish I made the move sooner. Staff is friendly and show great concern of questions and assist with problem
The apartment community is nice and quiet, the building I’m in is calm. My son enjoys the playground area and the basketball court. It is a place I’ve recommended for all types of families.
We’ve just moved in but we love it so far! We also love the environment and that there’s different things to do within the complex. Definitely recommend the Dorels!
Things were broken and un-cleaned when we moved in. Closet keeps breaking and the service is not the best. Water heater doesn’t last very long.