Love it!!!! Could not have chosen a beter place. For our family it is the best place to live in. From the neighborhood enviornment to the safety we recommend it to everyone.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

2 Gym machines, were not available for months, even I have sent e.malis and ask front desk a few times, now its repaired, but took months. Water pool it's too way cold

Reply from Dorel Laredo

So far everything has been great since we moved in, no complaints. Love the apartment space and it was a fast move in process, which for me is great.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Excellent customer service!! Super attentive to residents. Fast work order done, that same day. Fast move in day(as fast as the next day). Recommend %100

Reply from Dorel Laredo

We went all over Laredo to look for a perfect space for us and we decided that The Dorel was the perfect fit for us. We wouldn’t change it for anything else. We love it here!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I love it, clean, quiet, and peaceful. Friendly neighbors! Love the staff, they quickly handle any situation. Security system in area is very good too.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Moved in to the apartments a bit ago. Friendly and helpful staff from the start. Look forward to living there and in the community. And relearning Laredo.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

The Dorel apartment complex is perfect.Nice pools (3) they get cleaned frequently so u dnt have to worry about maintenance. I have two gyms 24/7 I couldn’t be more happier to go to the gym on thanksgiving knowing everywhere else is closed. Buildings are well kept. Ppl are are friendly. It’s our own little neighborhood I love it.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

The apartments include a lot of amenities so it helps make the stay comfortable. The location makes it pretty easy to get to places you need to go. The staff have been very kind helping to get setup.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Only thing that makes me made is that they put a negative action on my credit report bc i have bad credit. then i had to pay a large deposit

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Great living experience friendly neighbors office personnel helpful and friendly management listens to issues and sends notices to correct them and this reward program is a first

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Everything is awesome the only thing that I do have a problem is, when random non residents come and use the pool and they have no family or friends who live here. Besides that I have not had any issues.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Love the neighborhood, people by the pool hang out & are pretty chill. All the neighbors around are nice. The apartments are nice and fresh.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I’ve been here a little more than I week and so far it’s the best! I totally recommend!! People are friendly, the pool is great to relax in!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Absolutely love love love living here! It’s a great atmosphere with lots of fun playgrounds, swings, pools etc for the kids to enjoy! 3 yrs here and never had any problems

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Enjoying a new adventure. And the friendly employs at the dorel help make it possible. Great service and great living. Great community. God Bless

Reply from Dorel Laredo

My experience with Dorel has been great! The apartments are beautiful, clean and the staff is always willing to help. This is mine and my fiancé first time with an apartment, and it’s going great.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Great place to live. Great people and awesome pools and love that the gym is just within walking distance. Nice people at the office and friendly

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I love my Dorel community! The people are friendly. I office staff took the time to hand out coffee and pastries to residents on their way out one morning. Very nice of them!!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

We love the events and the people we live around us great community we like sitting in our balcony and enjoy the view I would recommend this place

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Love living here at the Dorel Apartments! Neighborhood is quiet, clean, and safe. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to living here for many more years to come.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Community has really good amenities but a lot of non residents take advantage of this. This causes also very limited parking space; specially in summer time

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Very nice comunity. Clean. Gated. Peaceful. Great pool gym. Great staff. I would recomend to people and friends. Great place to live with the family.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Living has been good the only thing is the rent is high, I would love to keep living here but with the rent so high I think after our 1 we will be moving. I wouldn’t want to but I have other thinks to pay and I can’t keep pushing them back to cover my rent

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I enjoyed my stay. The propert itself is beautifully kept. My neighbors were respectful and decent people. Maintenance handled any issues promptly. Ease of pay was great. My only issues were the parking. So many vehicles that were unauthorized to be there. I had to park often 2 buildings away or risk using a handicap spot because it was the only space left. And the leasing office doesn’t respond as quickly as I would have liked to email inquiries. I did have some issues with unwarranted late fees being billed to me but they were removed. There were some issues with people not having their dogs on leashes which caused issues when walking my large dog. Other than that, I was pleased with the apartment itself. No pest control issues. Great flooring and fixtures.