I moved in a about a month ago and so far everything has been great! I was a little concerned about parking but it hasn’t been an issue at all. There is always plenty of parking!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Love the Dorel Laredo the only problem I could complain of is the lack of storage space, other than de laundry room there is no other storage space.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Third year renewing our lease! My family and I love it here. The community is great and friendly. The staff in the front office is so helpful, and the community gatherings (Halloween, Easter etc.) are the greatest! Best apts we’ve ever called home.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Very helpful management, we’re willing to answer all our questions. Took the time to help me learn the online portal. Helped me wit my service dog

Reply from Dorel Laredo

The residents in my community are great. They are professional people and I have not had any issues with my apartment. I love the swimming pools and the workout rooms. Great!!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

After seven months living here the only complaint I have is the lack of storage space, and not being able to have personal items in the patio.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

It has been amazing.I have no complaints so far.Problems have been fixed right away.I do not regret choosing dorel. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to my friends and family.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Since manegment change everything has been great. As well very attentive and very friendly staff. Very satisfied and content. I highly recommend.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

3 month review: -The aesthetic of my apartment fits my style (clean, white, classy, simple, bright and fresh) - maintenence has always given speedy service and fantastic results. #friendly too -the gym in the back has a nice view while jogging -the location is excellently close to churches, restaurants, gas stations, and stores. - the staff is friendly - the community is quiet (except for muscle cars at night....but whateves) -mail is on time and consistent -the pool is clean well RECCOMENDATION for improvement: Please bring a recycling system. Considering the amount of people that live in dorel, we need one. It's forward thinking!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Excellent! We have been in the Dorel Laredo, TX community for almost a week and we love the ammenities, the layout of our apartment, and just the overall atmosphere.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

This is a great place with many amenities. Nice and clean rooms, very spacious as well. The staff is very helpful and courteous always. I recommend this place to my to my friends.

Todo esta muy bien estamos agusto y muy atentos en todo lo que se necesita, acuden rapido, todo tiene buen mantenimiento dentro de la comunidad

Good Professional service from staff. Some gym machines don't work. Apartment stairwells full of dirt and spider webs. Don't have gate keys yet to open gate.

The staff is awesome! Every time I go in to make a work order, they show extreme professionalism and get my work order completed within minutes!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Exelente para vivir, muy comodo y confortable, tranquilo la zona todo esta muy cerca para ir de comprar o diversiones. Muy segura la zona sin bandalismo

Reply from Dorel Laredo

The Dorel Laredo apartments is an excellent community to live in. I’m am very proud to be a part of the community. The property is always clean and has very spacious rooms.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I love it here it's awesome..my kids enjoy it here especially the swimming pools my wife enjoys using the gym and the community is extremely friendly

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Best apartments, great community, and the front office is always help full. The maintenance guys also don't take long to fix anything. & the community is always clean

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Great place to live all around! Clean environment, fast and friendly management, and a very safe place for kids to play outside. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an apartment complex with no hassle. I love that when I put in a work order for something it's fixed by the next day.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

They are safe but too many people dont pick up their dog's poop. It's disgusting. The apartments need more maintenance, they're a bit outdated in terms of quality. The parking is okay. There also needs to be better reinforcement of who comes into the complex. Too many people that don't live here constantly come in to swim at the pools during the summer. Also, they should have patrol at all times.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

We've only been residents around 3 weeks. Unfortunately, our experience is 50/50 rating. Resident manager and maintence crew is very responsive. However, we are having a little difficulty living in a community with so many dogs (not informed of so many pets) and some owners are not cleaning up behind their pets. Occassionally, entrance into the building from the parking area there strong pet waste smells and pet poop not being removed by owners. Have seen dogs in the pool etc. There are no window screens so that residents can open windows to air out apartment and get fresh air. Breeze way needs daily or every other day sweeping (Neighbors leave beer cans and debris on stairs and in walk way). The manager is aware and working on these issues and we appreciate his efforts with helping resolve some of these issues and making us comfortable as new resident. Regards, B & D Kindred

Reply from Dorel Laredo

So far my experience has been great. I have no complaints. I have a good apartment and everything works well. When I need something fixed it gets done quickly

Reply from Dorel Laredo

IT used to be so much better to live here. Now it seems like they don’t even care about the residents. It took them 5 months to change the light bulbs on the stair areas. And it’s always dirty since they don’t power wash anymore. Plus residents have dogs and pick up the dog poop nor does maintenance. So there’s poop all over the lawn.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

The best thing that I love from the apartments it's their community and the apartment itself everything looks nice, great fitness centers and the pools are amazing

Great, safe community with beautiful sunset views. Spacious apartment sizes and nice wooden floors. Quiet, friendly neighborhood. Would recommend.