Enjoying a new adventure. And the friendly employs at the dorel help make it possible. Great service and great living. Great community. God Bless

Reply from Dorel Laredo

My experience with Dorel has been great! The apartments are beautiful, clean and the staff is always willing to help. This is mine and my fiancé first time with an apartment, and it’s going great.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Great place to live. Great people and awesome pools and love that the gym is just within walking distance. Nice people at the office and friendly

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I love my Dorel community! The people are friendly. I office staff took the time to hand out coffee and pastries to residents on their way out one morning. Very nice of them!!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

We love the events and the people we live around us great community we like sitting in our balcony and enjoy the view I would recommend this place

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Love living here at the Dorel Apartments! Neighborhood is quiet, clean, and safe. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to living here for many more years to come.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Community has really good amenities but a lot of non residents take advantage of this. This causes also very limited parking space; specially in summer time

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Very nice comunity. Clean. Gated. Peaceful. Great pool gym. Great staff. I would recomend to people and friends. Great place to live with the family.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Living has been good the only thing is the rent is high, I would love to keep living here but with the rent so high I think after our 1 we will be moving. I wouldn’t want to but I have other thinks to pay and I can’t keep pushing them back to cover my rent

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I enjoyed my stay. The propert itself is beautifully kept. My neighbors were respectful and decent people. Maintenance handled any issues promptly. Ease of pay was great. My only issues were the parking. So many vehicles that were unauthorized to be there. I had to park often 2 buildings away or risk using a handicap spot because it was the only space left. And the leasing office doesn’t respond as quickly as I would have liked to email inquiries. I did have some issues with unwarranted late fees being billed to me but they were removed. There were some issues with people not having their dogs on leashes which caused issues when walking my large dog. Other than that, I was pleased with the apartment itself. No pest control issues. Great flooring and fixtures.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

It’s okay. Community is very nice and spacious. I like that we have a pool and gym. The pool is very nice and cool. The people who work here are very nice.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

The staff is awesome, but the wild life is a problem. I can count on maintenance to fix problems, but there are the javalinas that cause problems.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Love the apartments and the community. Everyone is very friendly. The reason I don't give a 5 star is because the parking availability is horrible. There's times I have to park on another side of the complex because there's no parking space available near my complex. Other than that...everything is great!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Apartment complex is always well kept all areas. Very quit and the staff always willing to help. The only thing that could change is the pets and where the do there business and making sure that all pet owners know that they need to pick up after them.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

It is a pretty nice community, everyone is so nice it has 2 gyms 3 pools very relaxing. During holidays they have nice little community activities.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Community rating could be five star with better security monitoring of outside pool usage of people that do not live in the community. Enhanced monitoring of people who do not clean up after their pet poop. Suggestion: Install surveillance monitoring for entire community.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I love my apartment very comfortable love that nobody messes with you everybody is nice I never have any problems The neighborhood is very quiet everything is clean

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I am very pleased with the location. It has very useful amenities and it’s a very spacious and clean environment. I like that it has more than one pool and gym and the playgrounds and barbeque grills on site.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Love the Dorel Laredo the only problem I could complain of is the lack of storage space, other than de laundry room there is no other storage space.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Great apartment complex. Very friendly staff. Amenities are always well kept. Very quiet and family friendly environment. The kids playground is a plus.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Love love love the dorel! Staff always so helpful and ready to help with anything that may be needed! My kids absolutely love all the play areas and not to mention the variety of pools they offer!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Definitely worth its price, my kids love the park, they can’t wait to use the pool again, and the neighbors are super friendly. The staff are amazing as well.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Gates apartments with 3 pools and a decent gym also the apartments are very clean and well maintained .. 5 starts overall also cable and internet included for a cheap price

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Great staff, they are very friendly. People here are great. I would recommend my co-workers to lease a apartment from Dorel. Excellent layout.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Todo muy bien solo que el estacionamiento en ocaciones está tan lleno que no hay en donde estacionarse, también el agua caliente no dura mucho y sale con mucho sarro