Great apartment complex. Very friendly staff. Amenities are always well kept. Very quiet and family friendly environment. The kids playground is a plus.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Love love love the dorel! Staff always so helpful and ready to help with anything that may be needed! My kids absolutely love all the play areas and not to mention the variety of pools they offer!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Definitely worth its price, my kids love the park, they can’t wait to use the pool again, and the neighbors are super friendly. The staff are amazing as well.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Gates apartments with 3 pools and a decent gym also the apartments are very clean and well maintained .. 5 starts overall also cable and internet included for a cheap price

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Great staff, they are very friendly. People here are great. I would recommend my co-workers to lease a apartment from Dorel. Excellent layout.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Todo muy bien solo que el estacionamiento en ocaciones está tan lleno que no hay en donde estacionarse, también el agua caliente no dura mucho y sale con mucho sarro

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Awsome place to live, very friendly, nice views, great location, good anemities, and an awsome staff! The Dorel apt. are very well managed and maintain.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Love it! Friendly, clean, good neighbors, well maintained outdoors and indoors, staff always helpful with any questions.. summer time pools always clean

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I really enjoy living here. The amenities are great I love the gym. The only problem I've had is the time they take for repairs besides that it has been a great experience so far.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Awesome! The management has done a great job of making it an enjoyable experience! Love living here! Would not change a thing about this place at all!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I love my apartment community even though my neighbors are loud most of the residents are very friendly and nice. The gym machines are working properly.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I’ve been here almost 2 years and I like it, I feel safe and maintenance is quick to respond whenever something goes wrong,plus the tenants are friendly!

Reply from Dorel Laredo

The staff at Doral are awesome. They are very helpful and answer questions and resolve any issues quickly and in a timely manner. They complex is a great place to live.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Great place to live! very calm, great environment and good service. Plus, every time I have an Issue with something in my apartment, the maintenance it get fixed right away.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Awesome place to live. Staff is awesome and the community is beautiful. Neighbors are also great. Best experience ever had. They also have a daycare next door that is amazing my kids love it

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I love living here would recommend it. The pool and amenities are awesome and it's very private. The complex is always clean and quiet never had complaints

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Awesome community to live in. Appliances are included which is what i love. Pools, park, swings, and gyms included. we got our own little neighborhood.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Awesome place, great service. Apartment wss in a good condition, almost ready to move in apts. Pools are always clean. Park areas are always clean. Near shopping stores.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Love the community and the location. The only down side is the noise from the highway. Neighbors are nice and considerate. No bad experiences so far.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I just moved in about a month ago and i love it here! Very welcoming neighbors and the community is beautiful. I can recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

So far its been so fun living on my own and my friends! Definitely made the right choice out of all apartments in Laredo. The community and environment here is so neat and full of positive vibes. I'm in love.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

The enviornment is tranquil and the sense of feeling safeno matter the time is incredible. The community is lit perfectly and would not trade it for anything! So happy.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

The layout is amazing. Very spacious from the living room to the balcony. The only down fall is when your upstairs neighbors stomp and are loud.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

Its a place we can feel safe in, we also have several stores we shop at very close to us. Getting to work is also close to home. Our home is also near to both our families.

Reply from Dorel Laredo

I love it I already going for 1 month in this apartment I love them I usually hate the stairs but it's okay love that it has a playground swimming pool