Super sketchy 2 shooting in one year😩 other than that the apartments themselves are nice, not so much the hallways. There’s a lot of parties which isn’t always a bad thing but the weed smell everywhere is annoying.

I truly believe that douglas Heights has made an outstanding come back from what I’ve heard in the past. I think that they can further improve on their security.

My favorite part is that when you need something to be fix you can always count on the maintenance to be there to fix it! Another little favorite is when we get to have Douglas heights dinners with our neighbors.

I can hear every footstep above me and I’m scared of getting shot. The maintenance staff is always very friendly and helpful though! They respond to requests quickly.

I literally love it here! It’s so homey and the workers are always so friendly. I always tell people how much i love it here and how everyone should try it out!!

The atmosphere in general and the fun things planned within the complex. This place has made my first year experience living on my own after high school as a college student great so far.

I love the staff here! They are so great and are always helpful whenever I have a question! They make the place even more enjoyable especially with all of their events they host for us!

Why I’m thankful for being at Douglas heights: I’m thankful to be here because I met my best friends that I know I’ll have for a life time. This is my first semester in Tennessee in general, I transferred here all the way from California which had to be one of the scariest things I’ve ever done in my life. Before I moved here I always told everyone this was either going to be the best or worst decision of my life and within the past 3 months I’ve been here, I can proudly say it was the best. Douglas is one of the reasons why this was the best choice to drop everything and move across the country because if I wasn’t paired with the girls I got as roommates, this semester would of been completely different and I probably wouldn’t of loved it as much as I do if I hadn’t met them. The place itself, gives everyone so many opportunities to meet new people and if some were in my shoes, coming so far away and not knowing a single person, I can 100% say those people have met someone by living in Douglas. Living here brought me my closest friends and I couldn’t be more thankful.

My roommate assignment is awful and doesn’t match any of the criteria I asked for in order to feel comfortable in my living space. The floor I live on smells like urine all the time. And there is usually trash in the elevator. But the staff is nice and friendly. Also pretty helpful and quick to respond to questions and maintenance requests.

There’s definitely room for improvement. A lot of the staff is not the nicest. The mice problem is very nasty. It over all needs to be a lot cleaner and safer. It is way way overpriced for what it is. but it’s not the worst place to live either

Douglas heights has great facilities, is a great place to meet people, and is very centrally located. My only complaint is that the stairways are not taken care of.

i hate everything about this place. it’s gross, there is vomit and poop everywhere, it smells horrible, i never feel safe, and the staff is incredibly unhelpful. i will never live here again or recommend that anyone else does

I love how nice our room and community areas are! Everyone is so nice! It really feels like home! Having a pet and being able to have your own bathroom and bedroom is a game changer.

I like being able to have my dog ! I like that I can have candles and actually feel like a real adult. However there are some Downfalls like dogs peeing in the halls and the smell.

I like the freedom that the residents are given at douglas. The friendliness of the workers and the events that are put on for the people of douglas heights.

Douglas heights is a great place. I like it because it is an off campus house if yet it is so close to the UTC campus. I like the staff and am happy with first year here so far!

The maintenance is OK but you need to update equipment such as fire alarms that immediately know which apartment has problem. Sometimes, usually at weekends, there is a sound of water flow in sewage from upstairs that shows they left the water valve opened and there is no person here or on-call to say what is happening!

Great place for the price and location. Some thing could be different but overall it’s awesome. The staff are very nice and will help you almost all the time.

Everyone who lives in the building are very nice. Whenever i have needed assistance from the front desk my issues were taken care of as soon as possible.

Rooms are very nice for the price you pay! However, management of the property could be greatly improved. Some issues weren’t handled in the best, most efficient way possible.

It could use some updated policies about dogs, trash, and just respectfulness. But I love the room designs and space area! I don’t think it is as awful as people say!

I like the tanning beds and the communtiy. the staff is always friendly and i love my roommates!! The rooms are spacious and i love the hardwood floors

Not a big fan of this place. Management makes it tougher. Parcel delivery is hell pain. No quick response on anything. Not a very clean place either.

Solid living space. Fun Friday nights. Wouldn’t want it any other way. However, the stairs have a faint stench, and a little messy. Overall, Douglas Heights is a solid place to live.

I had to pay $250 to move out of my apartment because, they couldn't legally evict one of the romates I was having problems with; only to turn around and be told a month later that they are taking her to court and evicting her. I also had a mice problem in my apartment two weeks ago and pest control wouldn't come out here till Wednesday and only gave us one rat trap and put it in one of a kitchen cabinet and left and now we have been seeing mice in our apartment again.